• ベストアンサー

英語 連結

tourist2の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • tourist2
  • ベストアンサー率41% (14/34)
回答No.1

英語は単語をぶつぶつ切らずに言うのが普通なので、その意味 からは、何語であっても(4語でも10語でも)連結します。 つまり、単語の境目が何処か解からないように喋ります。 従って母音で始まる単語は自動的に前の単語の語尾とくっつきます。

関連するQ&A

• シャツがでてますよズボンの中に入れて下さいを私は英語でyour shi

シャツがでてますよズボンの中に入れて下さいを私は英語でyour shirt is sticking out of your jeans. please put it into your jeansと思うんですが間違いでしょうか??

• 関係詞の選択問題

入試問題を覗いていたら、こんな穴埋め問題があり見事に間違いました。 "The prime minister has put the country ( ) it is now." 答えは "where"です。 が、なぜ "what"では駄目なのでしょうか。 どちらでも良いような気がするのですが・・・。 what の場合は、 "put the country into what it is now" ならOKなのですか? "put the country what it is now" は駄目なのでしょうか。 お答えいだだけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance

• この英語のジョークの意味が分かりません

最後7)のcat(猫)とミルクとの関連が分かりません。ひょっとしてスコットランド地方では、猫がミルクの貯蔵庫に入って、ミルクを盗み飲みすることが頻繁にあるという背景でもあるのでしょうか? それとも7)には別の隠された意味があるのでしょうか? catには男の意味もあるようですが・・・ ついでですが、 One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages のうちwas hard put to の文法構造が分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% BIOLOGY EXAM: This is straight from Scotland. Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk. The question was worth 70 points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. However, he wrote: 1) It is perfect formula for the child. 2) It provides immunity against several diseases. 3) It is always the right temperature. 4) It is inexpensive. 5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa. 6) It is always available as needed. And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote: 7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it. He got an A.

• 必要と思われる箇所にピリオドを打て

(制限時間4分10秒) 問(1) Tom "It's no money cow" Dave "I got it! AHH! Cool tail!!" Tom "It's no money cow" Dave "You got it! AHH! Cool tail!!" 問(2) Translate following words into English (次の言葉を英訳せよ) and then put your favorite color into 『D』 (尚、『D』には自分の好きな色を書きなさい) 『私有』『理由』『礼』『D』『蘭』『援護』

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. He ran () money and had to get a loan. (1) away from (2) into (3) out of (4) over 2. No one knew () had become of the man and his dog. (1) how (2) what (3) where (4) why 3. Japanese cars are known () their efficient use of gas. (1) as (2) for (3) to (4) within 4. I'm trying to () my father into buying a DVD player. (1) encourage (2) remind (3) talk (4) tell 5. If a problem comes up, we'll change our plans on the (). (1) hand (2) place (3) spot (4) time 6. Your proposal is not bad. Let me () it over a little more closely. (1) look (2) offer (3) test (4) try 7. When it () to this type of computer, I'm not very at using it. (1) becomes (2) comes (3) gets (4) goes 8. Will you please () the music? It's too loud. (1) carry out (2) put down (3) take off (4) turn down

• 英訳するとどうなるでしょうか?「~は長所であると同時に、~だから短所でもある。」

私の性格はとても慎重です。 これは長所であると同時に、行動に移すまでに時間が掛かるという短所でもあります。 これを自分なりに英訳すると My character is very carefull. While this is my good point,this is my bad point because it takes time till I put it into an action. これで大丈夫でしょうか?

• 冒頭のHow it is はどういう意味なんでしょうか?

How it is that as one becomes aware of one's social mission, that the desire for one to speak forth what ones knows is so intense that one must speak it forth. この文の中で、最初のHow it is はどこにかかっていっているのでしょうか? なにかthat がいっぱいあってよくわからないのですが。 よろしくお教えください。

• 英語

put everything tidy, deputation, becoming dignity, he put his nose in the air, frown severely, took no notice of, caught sight of, ditch, whirled through the air, mud,fashionable, recruit, nerves, shattered jewelled, mottled これらの意味を教えてください。 本文は以下の通りです。 The next day the workmen came to put everything tidy. This is evidently a deputation. I will receive them with becoming dignity so he put his nose in the air,and began to frown severely. They took no notice of him. Then one of them caught sight of him. he threw him over the wall into the ditch. he whirled through the air. he fell into the mud. but no doubt it is some fashionable watering-place, and they have sent me away to recruit my helth. My nerves are certainly very much shattered, and I require rest. Then a litlle Frog, with bright jewelled eyes, and green mottled coat.

• It is not, however から始まる文

It is not, however, in any of these meanings that 'A' is put forward here, という文章につまづいており、最初にくる、It is not, however という始まり方が、「それまでの文章を、それは違う、と否定して、しかし、ときているのかと思ったのですが、そうすると以後の文章が意味が掴めなくなり、ひょっとして、It is not, howeverというのは、なにか慣用的な意味があるのかと思い、質問させていただきました。