• ベストアンサー

英作文(中学)

休日に留学生を動物園に誘ったときの英作文を作る問題であっているのか教えてください。 Hi Bob. Do you have free time next Sunday? How about visiting zoo with me? I like animals very much. How about you? They have a lot of animals in tha zoo. I want to take a lot of picture of animals with you. 動物園にはたくさん動物がいるのとき They を主語にしたんですがよいのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.5

休日に留学生を動物園に誘ったときの英作文を作る問題であっているのか教えてください。 →英文を添削しましたので、ご覧下さい。ことに数えられる名詞の間違いが複数ありますので、よくご確認下さい。 Hi Bob. Do you have free time next Sunday? How about visiting a zoo with me? I like animals very much. How about you? They have a lot of animals in tha zoo. →通じますが、このtheyは動物園の側の人たちを中心に漠然とした人たちを言い表しています。 There are many animals in the zoo. これだと、それがどうしたということになってしまいます。 そこで、 We can see many animals in the zoo. というのがいいと思います。 I want to take a lot of pictures of animals with you. 動物園にはたくさん動物がいるのとき They を主語にしたんですがよいのでしょうか? →上記、解説をご覧下さい。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

nekosan073
質問者

お礼

学校では、itやtheyなどに置き換えるときと、置き換えないときがあって、迷ってしまっていましたが、なんとなく、つかめた気がします。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (4)

• miniminy
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.4

ちょっと直したい所があったので直させていただきました。 Hi Bob! Do you have time on next Sunday? Do you want to visit the zoo with me? I love animals! Do you like animals? There are many varieties of animal in the(thaでわなく、theです。) zoo. Let's take pictures together with the animals! これでどうでしょうか?

nekosan073
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございまいした。

• felice919
  • ベストアンサー率30% (51/170)
回答No.3

They have a lot of animals in tha zoo. のtheyはちょっと何のことか分かりずらいかもしれません。 →There are a lot of animals in the zoo. (動物園には、たくさんの動物がいます。) こちらの方が良いと思います。

nekosan073
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

回答No.2

間違っていないので大丈夫です。十分伝わります。 ただ実際、アメリカ人はそんなに堅苦しい言い方はしませんので、 一緒に行きたいという感情を混ぜるなら、 Hi Bob, Give me your time next Sunday? Let's go get Zoo! I like animals so much, How about you? Zoo has so many kinds of animal, right? I want to take lot's of picture of animals together! OK? くらいがアメリカンに対してはフレンドリーで自然です。 でも学校で添削される英作文なら、あなたの英語でほぼ問題ありません^^。 お勉強がんばってください。

nekosan073
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 高校入試の問題だったんですが、あと少しなので頑張ります。 はげましてくださってありがとうございました。

回答No.1

間違っていないので大丈夫です。十分伝わります。 ただ実際、アメリカ人はそんなに堅苦しい言い方はしませんので、 一緒に行きたいという感情を混ぜるなら、 Hi Bob, Give me your time next Sunday? Let's go Zoo! I like animals so much, How about you? Zoo has so many kinds of animal, right? I want to take lot's of picture of animals together! OK? くらいがアメリカンに対してはフレンドリーで自然です。 でも学校で添削される英作文なら、あなたの英語でほぼ問題ありません^^。 お勉強がんばってください。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文についてです

英作文の採点をしてほしいです。 問題 次の問いかけに英語で答えなさい。 1) Is it difficult for you to live without TV? -No,it isn't. There are a lot of informations on TV. But I can see it on newspapers and the Internet.So It isn't difficult for me to live without TV. 2) Do you often read books when you have free time? -Yes,I do.I can get to a lot of things from books. And they make me happy.So I like to read books very much.

• 中学英作文

中学レベルの英作文問題で、 「あなたは、ペット(pet)を飼うとしたら犬と猫のどちらがよいか。その理由を含めて3文以上の英語で書きなさい。」  というのがあり、  I want to have a dog. I like dogs the best of all animals. If I have a dog, I’ll be very happy. としたのですが、文法や、内容などで添削をしていただけたらと思います。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点はいかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐには友人になれないが、いったん友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線に触れ合うことができる。 After living abroad,you can feel that all human beings are the same.I actually feel so when I make friends with Britain friend.How they respond to sadness and joy and how they consider the opponent's position are quite similar to those of Japanese people.Since they are shy,you can not make friends with them soon.But once you become their friend,you and they can deeply understand each other surprisingly. 添削お願いします。

• 英作文を書いたのですが・・

苦手でありながらも英作文を書いてみました。 全く自信はありませんが、改善した方がよいと思われる点がありましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 『この研究による発見に基づいて、人の生物系とより似ている生物系を有する動物について、より徹底的な研究がなされるであろう。』 Based on discovery by this studying , more thorough studying will be made about animals which have the biological system which is more similar to that of us.

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• お願いします

中学の英訳問題です。 「動物園には約100種類の動物がいます。」を英訳を 自分は There are about one hundred kinds of animals in the zoo. としましたが。 模範解答は 「There are about a hundred kinds of animals in the zoo.」と one が a になっていました。 私の解答ではダメでしょうか。お願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

ふと、今後の世界がどう変わっていくのかを考えてみた。今日の世界において、重要な問題の1つとして、人口増加による食糧不足がある。自分は関係ないと思う人もいるだろう。そのように考える人の気持ちもわかる。私もそのような問題に対して何をすればよいか分からないのである。 I suddenly think about how the state of the affairs in the world will change. Today, there are a lot of problems ,especially the lack of food is serious problem. Maybe many Japanese people think that it does not affect them. I can understand their feeling. I don't know what to do about this problem. あと、どのようにという表現を使う時、howとwhatをどう使うかも教えて頂きたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文添削おねがいします

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m> 設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies, and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this? Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face. よろしくお願いします

• 自由英作文 

阪大の自由英作文です。添削おねがいします 問 子供から大人になるというのは人生においてどういう時だと思いますか。理由とともに70語程度の英文で書きなさい (30点) I think that when you get a job, you can become an adult. Working teaches you a lot of things.First, you can learn the importance of money. It is not until you earn money by yourself that you find how difficult it is to make money.Second, You can learn the importance of human relations. Workplaces are the best place to interact with others. Then, I am sure that you can become an adult in the true sense through the work.