• ベストアンサー

英文教えてください、お願いします

Do you have this in black ? Can I get this in black ? Is this available in black ? 訳せる方、宜しくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

これの黒はありますか? これの黒をいただけますか? これは黒でも大丈夫ですか?

noname#191884
質問者

お礼

Charlie029さん 感謝いたします。 本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I can not refund, I do not have the ability once a chargeback is filed. You will get your money back through the chargeback. お金は返金されるという意味でしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Most institutions in the United States have tutorial support available for students. Sometimes the tutorial support is located in one place and sometimes there may be more than one place students can go to get help. Typically, peer tutors are available to help with studying for tests, problem solving, difficult homework assignments and writing. At most institutions, this service is free. Some institutions also have this support available on line.  Writing at American institutions is very different. Professors pay attention to plagiarism and also are very particular about formatting requirements. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can even result in expulsion from an institution. You should always credit the source whenever you use someone else's ideas in a paper. Typically, Professors will ask students to write in either the APA or the MLA format. These formatting requirements are complex and can change from year to year. These are all reasons why it is helpful to have a peer tutor look at your writing. Tutors can help you with formatting requirements and also help make sure you are not plagiarizing when you are writing. Most students do not intend to plagiarize, so it is very important to understand exactly what plagiarism is. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Most institutions in the United States have tutorial support available for students. Sometimes the tutorial support is located in one place and sometimes there may be more than one place students can go to get help. Typically, peer tutors are available to help with studying for tests, problem solving, difficult homework assignments and writing. At most institutions, this service is free. Some institutions also have this support available on line.  Writing at American institutions is very different. Professors pay attention to plagiarism and also are very particular about formatting requirements. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can even result in expulsion from an institution. You should always credit the source whenever you use someone else's ideas in a paper. Typically, Professors will ask students to write in either the APA or the MLA format. These formatting requirements are complex and can change from year to year. These are all reasons why it is helpful to have a peer tutor look at your writing. Tutors can help you with formatting requirements and also help make sure you are not plagiarizing when you are writing. Most students do not intend to plagiarize, so it is very important to understand exactly what plagiarism is.

• 英文のチェックをお願いします。

英文のチェックをお願いします。 日本には28日に帰ると思います。しかし、Tomからメールが来て仕事がゲットでき、ビザがとれたらツアーが始まるまでの間、すぐロンドンに帰ってきて練習したいです。5月の後半に連絡をとってみてといわれたのでいつメールしようかそわそわしています。なぜなら早くにツアーに入れるか入れないかだけでも知りたいからです。 I will go back Japan in 28th, but if I get a e-mail from Tom and get a job and VISA, I will come back here sooner and do the practice. Mimi said I can contact to Tom in end of this month, you know, so I have very fidgets when I will contact to him, so... I just know I can join the show or not, you know.

• この英文の訳し方教えてください>_<

"you can have a Ford car in any color as long as it is black" なんですけど、テキスト翻訳で訳したら"それが黒い限り、あなたはどんな色でもフォード車を持つことができます。" とでできたのですが、イマイチ意味が分かりません。どなたかわかりやすく訳していただけるとうれしいです●^^●

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

Aero caster live配信できない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Aero caster liveでYoutubeのアカウントは登録しましたが、on airボタンを押すとエラーが出て配信できません。
  • Aero caster live側で収益化やサムネイルの設定は可能なのでしょうか?色々調べましたがどのサイトでもon airボタンを押せばすぐにライブ配信を開始するとされていて、困っています。
  • ローランド製品やボス製品についての質問です。Aero caster liveを使用してYoutube配信を行おうとしていますが、on airボタンを押すとエラーが出て配信できません。どうすれば配信できるようになるのでしょうか?
回答を見る