• ベストアンサー

この英文の「twist」はどのような意味ですか

ある曲をカバーした作品に対して、アメリカの方から、 I love the Latin inspired twist to this song! というコメントを頂きました。 ラテンのアレンジが気に入って頂けたのはわかったのですが、この「twist」はどのような意味になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここの twist は、下記の4のc 「変奏曲」にような意味です。 http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/twist     「私は、この歌にラテン(音楽に)影響された「ひねり」(=変奏)があるのが好きです。

kumakororo
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうございます。 「ラテン音楽に影響された "ひねり"」ですか!なるほど、すごく納得できました。 丁寧なご回答、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

私が、ある曲をカバーして歌った動画に、アメリカの方から、 Beautiful! You captured the song! というコメントを頂きました。 この、「capture」はどのような意味になるのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ニュアンスとして、 「同じ曲を好きな人がいて嬉しいです(もしくは、あなたが同じ曲を好きで嬉しいです)」というのと、 「その曲を知らなかったから今聞いてるんですが、とてもいい曲ですね」というような事を言いたいんですが、以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 I'm glad you like the same song. I didn't know this song, so I'm listening it now. This song is so good. あまり失礼にならず、多少口語的でもネットで通じる程度の表現で構いません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします

英文翻訳お願いします 英語でメッセージいただいたのですが、いまいちわかりません。 i heard the your song.and i would love to voice it,not for profit,,and all credit to you

• 和訳をお願いします。

this song is the BEST you get a feeling of sadness and fun at the same time? this combination is really weird but I just love it 曲に対してこのようなコメントがあります。 お手数おかけしますが、和訳をお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の事で相手から返信がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just wantedto confirm this is AAA inland. Just to the port. I messaged Vicky.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事でメールをしているんですが、依然と値引き率が変わってしましました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry for the delay in completing your order. I have now processed all the details and both invoices (fos non-sale and sale items) are in the attachment. I have not applied the discount to your account just yet. The reason for this is, my director agreed to only 10% discount at the moment. The previous 15% has not been agreed with her and she did not agree to it this time either. I therefore did not take the 10% off of your order as yet as I want to make you aware of this first. Please also check the details on the invoice in terms of comments. I believe the description will suffice. Let me know please how many invoices will you require.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と在庫の件でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I was busy today and forgot to give you more details. This was taking way too long and NY shipped some items to LA warehouse. I’m sorry this happened without any notice. We’ll create a credit on your account for the difference.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m sorry to tell you that the company will not do AAA. I believe there is an issue with LA factory. Once again I’m really sorry to tell you this. Please work with BBB.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --