• ベストアンサー

日本語訳してください turn to

・why you turn to child think now. ・Strong or weak is how stronger are you staying in your decide. この2つを日本語訳してください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.2

・なんで今も子供みたいな考え方になっちゃうの? ・強いか弱いかは、自分の決断に強い意思を持っているかどうかだ なんかどっちも文法はめちゃくちゃですが。 ご参考まで。

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます~ 参考にさせていただきます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

『なぜいまこどものことかんがえたあるか?』 『つよくともよわくとも、どのていどじぶんのけっしんにこだわっているあるか?』

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます~ 参考にさせていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 和訳してください

Wow, That's impressive. Hey, and how are you and your family? How is your home and city after the earthquake? All my good vibra is with you, unfortunately pray for Japan is all I can do now! stay strong(前回からの続きです)

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語→日本語の翻訳をお願いします!

マイケルジョーダンにファンレターと似顔絵を送り、今日、ラッキーなことに直筆サインと行政アシスタントの方から手紙をいただきました。 最後の文章の翻訳がいまいち分からず、解読できません。 【全文】 How are you? On behalf of Michael,we are acknowledging the gift of your original drawing. It is obvious that you are a very talented artist. Michael has personally signed the photo you sent with your artwork,and it is being returned to you with this letter. Thank you for your continued interest. We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. 【翻訳をお願いしたい文章】 We wish you and your wife well and offer our congratulation on the upcoming birth of your child. よろしくお願いします。

• how do you monitor communication an

how do you monitor communication and interaction in your class? do you think communication is transactional? why.

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語を習っている外国人から

英語についてです。 日本語を習っている外国人の方から次のような文章を送られてきました。 How do you say something is something? Like she is pretty or he is strong? Do you simply put [name] [strong] です と来たんですけど、どうしても理解できません…何と書いてあるのでしょうか? また、どのように返すべきですか?

• turn over とturnについて

When it is half cooked,we use two spatulas to turn over the okonomiyaki. Turn it over? The okonomiyaki is still soft ! You just need be careful. Now, turn it ! Oh , no ! I could turn it well. この文書でturn にoverが付く文と付かない文がありますが、どう違うのですか? 辞書で調べるとturn overは、裏返すとあります。 Now, turn it ! Oh , no ! I could turn it well.も訳すと、さぁ、裏返すぞ!うまく裏返すことが出来なかったとなると思うんですが、なぜこの文では、turn の次に、overと言う単語が無いのですか?

• 日本語にして下さい

Is that why you came the last time too? How long did you stay the last time you were here?

• 日本語訳してほしいです。

Life is seldom as exciting as we think it ought to be. It is the other fellow's life which seems full of adventure. No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career. You do not need to be frustrated. Through books you can share the high moments of the lives of others. 日本語訳おねがいします。