[英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テニス選手は、決勝戦でライバルに打ち勝とうと必死に努力しました。
  • 私がこれらの本に支払った金額の合計は、200ドル以上でした。
  • 私のバッグはいっぱいで、セーターのためのスペースを作ることができませんでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. The tennis player tried his best to () his rival in the finals. (1) beat (2) hit (3) lose (4) win 2. The total () of money that I paid for these books was more than 200 dollars. (1) account (2) amount (3) figure (4) number 3. My bag full, so I couldn't make () for my sweater. (1) location (2) position (3) room (4) vacancy 4. May I have your (), please? I have some announcements to make. (1) attention (2) care (3) heating (4) intention 5. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. It's my (); I should have called you. (1) advantage (2) concern (3) disappointment (4) fault 6. You sometimes say bad things behind your brother's (). Why don't you talk to him directly? (1) back (2) face (3) head (4) shadow 7. There are lots of silly TV programs in which people just talk (). (1) jokes (2) laughs (3) nonsense (4) wisdom 8. I'll () a simple map to the nearest station for you. (1) draw (2) paint (3) tell (4) write 9. Chris : Friday night was my date with Emily. Tom : How was it? Chris : It was terrible! I spilled my coffee all over her. Tom : () I'm sure she forgave you. Chris : I hope so. (1) Don't you regret having acted stupidly? (2) Don't worry about it  (3) It's too late (4) She must have got angry. 10. Sam : How about going to a soccer game with me next Sunday? Brenda : It's nice of you to ask me. () Sam : Why? Do you have other plans? Brenda : Actually, I'm not very interested in soccer. (1) But why don't you want to as me out? (2) But I'd rather not go.  (3) I'm always at your service. (4) Couldn't be happier! 11. Jane : Welcome back! How was your trip? Bob : () Everything went wrong! Jane : Really? Like what? Bob : First of all, the airline lost our luggage. (1) You wouldn't believe it. (2) I'm sure you enjoyed it.  (3) That sounds terrible. (4) You shouldn't believe it.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

[英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい>< 1. (1) 2. (2) 3. (3) 4. (1) 5. (4) 6. (1) 7. (3) 8. (1) 9. (2) 10. (2) 11. (1) 1. The tennis player tried his best to ( beat ) his rival in the finals. 2. The total ( amount ) of money that I paid for these books was more than 200 dollars. 3. My bag full, so I couldn't make ( room ) for my sweater. 4. May I have your ( attention ), please? I have some announcements to make. 5. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. It's my ( fault ); I should have called you. 6. You sometimes say bad things behind your brother's ( back ). Why don't you talk to him directly? 7. There are lots of silly TV programs in which people just talk ( nonsense ). 8. I'll ( draw ) a simple map to the nearest station for you. 9. Chris : Friday night was my date with Emily. Tom : How was it? Chris : It was terrible! I spilled my coffee all over her. Tom : ( Don't worry about it) I'm sure she forgave you. Chris : I hope so. 10. Sam : How about going to a soccer game with me next Sunday? Brenda : It's nice of you to ask me. ( But I'd rather not go) Sam : Why? Do you have other plans? Brenda : Actually, I'm not very interested in soccer. as me out → ask me out 11. Jane : Welcome back! How was your trip? Bob : ( You wouldn't believe it. ) Everything went wrong! Jane : Really? Like what? Bob : First of all, the airline lost our luggage. 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. The tennis player tried his best to (beat) his rival in the finals. (1) beat (2) hit (3) lose (4) win 2. The total (amount) of money that I paid for these books was more than 200 dollars. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=total+amount+of (1) account (2) amount (3) figure (4) number 3. My bag full, so I couldn't make (room) for my sweater. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=make+room+for (1) location (2) position (3) room (4) vacancy 4. May I have your (attention), please? I have some announcements to make. (1) attention (2) care (3) heating (4) intention 5. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. It's my (fault); I should have called you. (1) advantage (2) concern (3) disappointment (4) fault 6. You sometimes say bad things behind your brother's (back). Why don't you talk to him directly? (1) back (2) face (3) head (4) shadow 7. There are lots of silly TV programs in which people just talk (nonsense). (1) jokes (2) laughs (3) nonsense (4) wisdom 8. I'll (draw) a simple map to the nearest station for you. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=draw+a+map (1) draw (2) paint (3) tell (4) write 9. Chris : Friday night was my date with Emily. Tom : How was it? Chris : It was terrible! I spilled my coffee all over her. Tom : (Don't worry about it.) I'm sure she forgave you. Chris : I hope so. (1) Don't you regret having acted stupidly? (2) Don't worry about it  (3) It's too late (4) She must have got angry. 10. Sam : How about going to a soccer game with me next Sunday? Brenda : It's nice of you to ask me. (But I'd rather not go.) Sam : Why? Do you have other plans? Brenda : Actually, I'm not very interested in soccer. (1) But why don't you want to as me out? (2) But I'd rather not go.  (3) I'm always at your service. (4) Couldn't be happier! 11. Jane : Welcome back! How was your trip? Bob : (You wouldn't believe it.) Everything went wrong! Jane : Really? Like what? Bob : First of all, the airline lost our luggage. (1) You wouldn't believe it. (2) I'm sure you enjoyed it.  (3) That sounds terrible. (4) You shouldn't believe it.

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• メールの和訳お願いします!

You would write your address in the top left corner of the envelope. It should be the same as how you would write an address on the envelope for the mail. I don't think its a good idea to write a letter because it's expense by mail. That's why it's convenient to email for now. Don't forget to resend me your address just incase I don't have it in my saved files. 相手の住所を聞いたのですが、その後の英文の意味が分かりません(++); どなたかお願いします。

• 英語の手紙和訳お願いします

happy birthday aki   I'm not sure this leteer cold arrive in your birthday or not,rather, I should have began writing earlier... Anyway congratulation!! I'm glad you become 21 years old because I can drink with you in the United States.Don't you think so? What?You never drink?Come on!! when will you be ready!? No orange juice! You have to try! or I can't wait forever ! Yeah,that kidding ^^ Of course I know you hate alcohol, so I  seut a birthday present that's not kind of alcohol. I beleive you'll like it. If it's difficult to use for you or you have any guestions about my present, you can ask me!! Because, I've already  researched it and  I know it a lot even though I don't have it!! Hahaha!! Are you with me? Maybe You don't know what is what ^^; It's been about 7 month since I came to Los Angeles. My English skill is still poor, and that's why I'm confusing now... Don't care about my work . Everything is good. I'm learning many things little by little from my father and brother. They teach me kindly, so I'm really grateful to them. Perhaps you also have some worries . But , nobody has no worry. we have to overcome with making effort, and our efforts will be reworded. But , please let me help you when you feel down and help me when I feel down...ok? I really miss you and I hope I'll go back to Japan soon. But as you know , I have full of schedule ... it's almost working and school ... Instead, you can eat anything you want and go anywhere you want when I go back to Japan! So, please wait for me with great patience. 数年前大切な人からもらった手紙です。 どなたか意味を教えていただけませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• 助詞「と」について 英語で回答希望

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストあります。これは2回目の同じ質問?です。英語で教えてほしいです。 This is my second time to ask for your help, I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying. I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But also some are said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" I didn't understand why that particle(と) was there and why the sentence was made the way it was. Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 英語

you have always seemed eager to work, which is why I was taken aback to hear that you were dissatisfied with your current level of remuneration. whichからabackまでの部分について 解説をしてほしいです。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• I've got my cellphone.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I'm going to the convenience store. B:Aren't you going to need your wallet? It's there on the table. A:No. I've got my cellphone. It has e-money in it. B:My, times certainly are changing, aren't they. 質問:フィーリングの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)Aren't you going to need your wallet? とDon't you need your wallet? (2)It's there on the table.とIt's on the table. (3) I've got my cellphone.とI have my cellphone.  今の私は、いつもは後者を使っていると思われます。間違いのご指摘をお願いいたします。 以上

• 高校英語

自分で解いたのですがこれらの英文は合ってますか? You should rest a few days. あなたは2,3日休むべきだ。 You should wash your hands before you eat. あなたは食べる前に手を洗うべきだ。 I have to go to the bed early. 私は早く寝なければならない。 I have to take exercise more. 私はもっと運動をしなければならない。 Why don't you go to swim once a week? 週に1回泳ぎに行ってはどうですか? Why don't you jog every morning? 毎朝ジョギングをしてはどうですか?

• 英語の訳を教えてください

すみません 恋愛の時に使われる英語の訳を教えてください。 お手数ですが宜しくお願いします (1) I have a crush on you (2) I'm lovin'you. It's true (3) I don't know why (4) You say bye I say bye (5) I with you

• Awwwwh why was it so hard

Awwwwh why was it so hard today (sad) You gotta get some rest when you get home ! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomarrow (sad)(sad)(sad) I hope you have a great rest of your day though! I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you (moon grin) ↑この場合のI believe in youは、 別に深い意味はありませんか? 友達同士でよく使う言葉なのでしょうか? 異性からの場合、好意などはこの文章で感じられますか?