• 締切済み

フィナンシャルタイムズの日本語訳

reading and understanding the financial times updated for 2010-2011の正確な訳をしりたいのですが、どなたかご存知ないでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• B-juggler
  • ベストアンサー率30% (488/1596)
回答No.1

フィナンシャル だからアメリカかな? クイーンズだから違うかも? そのままでいいと思うけど。 {2010年から2011年までの一年間に発行された「financial times」についての 読解力と理解力} こんなもんだと思うよ。 言語が違うのですから、これが絶対にただしいんだ!というような訳はありえませんよ。 あくまで意訳しかできないよ。 数式じゃないから、絶対はないよ。 (=^. .^=) m(_ _)m (=^. .^=)  そういう感じかな? くらいで充分^^;

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• フィナンシャルタイムズの日本語訳

reading and understanding the financial times updated for 2010-2011の正確な訳をしりたいのですが、どなたかご存知ないでしょうか? 本の内容についてです。この題名についてではありません。

• Financial Timesについて

Financial Timesに"FT Big Read"というのがあるのですが、これをWebアプリから見る方法が分かりません。どのコーナーからたどっていけばいいのでしょうか?(FTにメールしたのですが、回答が明日だとWebアプリから読めなくなってしまうかもしれないので、こちらにもお聞きしました。ご存知のかたいましたら、よろしくお願いします。)

• この英文の日本語訳を教えてください。

熱処理のスペックです。”for qualification of response to"の訳及び意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。 The conditions (temperatures, soaking times, cooling rates, etc.) used by material producers, forge shops, and foundries for qualification of response to heat treatment of their products shall conform to the requirements of the specifications.

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 Many, for example, follow coastlines and thread their way through straits and mounta in passes.

• すみませんが日本語略してください

We are sorry for the late reply. We can't ship the leash and collar to you at the moment. We will issue the money for the leash and collar to your account. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Catarina

• 英文の日本語訳について

以下の英文について、日本語訳する際に、下記の点を迷っています。 (1)1文目のsince以下は理由ととる方が自然な気がしますが、主節より後に来ているので時を表しているのでしょうか。 (2)2文目のthatは代名詞のthatとして、"what was read was worthless"を指している、ということでよいでしょうか。 In the past, the period between dinner and bed was great time for reading, since there were no such things as radio or television. Generally what read was worthless, but in spite of that it helped to breed the reading habit.

• 助けてください 日本語訳お願いします

Texting in particular is coming under fire、and not just because in certain situations it is downright dangerous (many places have outlawed texting While driving because ,5 large number of accidents related to it) and bad for the health (too much texting can cause permanent damage to the thumbs). Texting, some say, causes our language skills to go downhill. For example, scienceDaily reports that new research conducted on the reading habits of university students shows that reading text messages not only has a negative impact on people’s ability to interpret new words, but it also makes them less accepting of new vocabulary. Reading print media, on the other hand, says ScienceDaily, “exposes people to variety and creativity in language that is not found in the colloquial peer-to-peer text messaging used among young people.

• 完璧でない英文を日本語訳へお願いします。

英語を得意としない方からの英文なのですが 日本語訳へお願い出来ますでしょうか。 We are realy sorry for not mailing you a long time now,it is because we have not yet recieve the permit from the authority on Monday I will check with authority and know the reason why the delay and once we can lay hold on the sign and stamp permit from the authority I will at once mail a copy to you I am sorry for the delay and I still want to thank you for your patient and understanding towards these first business 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The tendency to judge the customs, cultural values, beliefs and norms of other societies by the standards of one's own, and hold one's own superior, is referred to as ethnocentrism. Upon my recent return from an amazing two weeks in northern India, I was asked, although rhetori- cally: Don't you appreciate America now? I was asked this not once but many times, which made me contem- plate the meaning of travel abroad with regard to valuing my home The impligátio land. n behind the above question was the presumption that I had a lack of appreciation before I ventured off to foreign soil. When I travel, I make a concerted effort at assimilating, to the best of my ability, into the culture and environment I am visiting.I have tried to stop thinking and categorizing in terms of contrasting and compar ing with America and be content with describing places and people and customs for what they are Sure, there are things I like better in one place or another, but those are merely components of cultures and countries, not a whole picture. Travel is not a competition; rather, it is a tool for understanding the world. Discarding preconceived notions and cultural biases provides a springboard for overcoming feelings of ethnocentricity.

• 日本語訳にして下さい!!

日本語訳にして下さい!! Marriage was a serious event, and sex was for making a family rather than for fun. という文章で「結婚は重要なイベントである」という部分は理解したのですがそれ以下はどのような意味なのか教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Canon TS5130 インクジェットプリンターを使用していますが、サポート番号1485対応していないインクカートリッジが取り付けられていると表示が出ます。インクカートリッジを取り外して再度付けたり電源を再起動しても解決しません。この問題の原因と対処法を教えてください。
  • Canon TS5130 インクジェットプリンターを使っていて、サポート番号1485対応していないインクカートリッジが取り付けられているというエラーメッセージが表示されます。インクカートリッジを取り外して再度取り付けたり、電源を再起動しても解決しません。この問題の原因と解決策を教えてください。
  • Canon TS5130 インクジェットプリンターを使用しているのですが、サポート番号1485対応していないインクカートリッジが取り付けられていると表示されます。インクカートリッジの取り外しや再起動を試しても問題は解決されません。この問題の原因と対処法を教えてください。
回答を見る