Understanding the Complexity of Words and Sentences

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Get insights into the challenges of understanding words and sentences.
  • Explore the difficulty in comprehending the meaning of words in different contexts.
  • Discover the complexity of sentences and how they can alter the meaning of individual words.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の文を英語で言うとすると何て言えばいいですか?

『単語自体は何て言ったかわかった。彼女の言った単語の50%はわかった。 しかし彼女が何を言ったかはわからない。 単語は聞き取れたが、文になるとわからない。 文になると単語の意味がいろいろな意味に変わるからだ。』 I got the word itself she said. I could catch at fifty percent what she said. But I don't make sense what she told me. I could catch the word she said, but sentence is concerned, I can't understand. Because the meaning is the word is changing of various ways in the sentence. これでいいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 I understood the meaning of her individual words and 50% of what she said. 2. But I could not understand what she meant. 3. I could understand the words but not sentences, because the words change meanings in sentences. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 自然な英語

「聞き取れなかったので、紙に書いてください。」 または、 「あなたの言ったことがわからなかったので、紙に書いてください」 を自然な英語にするとどうなりますか? Excuse me, but I didn’t catch what you had said. Could you write on paper. とかでいいでしょうか?

• どなた様か和訳してください。お願いします!

At the concert there was a girl who got in my taxi and said take me home... I said sure I'll take you home. She no TAKE ME HOME!!! I said oh no, no I have a girlfriend. She actually said " she won't know about it" I said but I will. When she got out she gave me $20 dollar tip, and said your girlfriend is lucky! I said no she's special. That is word for word what was said.

• 英語

He said he heard a heavy thud, like something striking the line, just before the train reached this station.But it was so foggy, he said, he was blessed if he could see what it was. 彼は言った、物凄い音を聞いたと、何かが線路を打ちつけるような、 電車がこの駅に到着する前。しかし霧がすごい、彼は言った、・・・ 最後の(he was blessed if he could see what it was)の部分訳してください。

• ある英語の文の形について質問

She wished she had paid more attention to what the teacher had said. このhad saidはなぜ過去のsaidにしないのでしょうか? had paidと同じで仮定法過去完了の形がwhat以下にも続いているの考えてよろしいのでしょうか? Anyone who knows what he is going to say, and is confident that he can say it well, need not be struck by stage flight. このstage flightの形がイマイチよくわかりません。「舞台上で上がる」で慣用句として覚えるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 間接疑問文と関係代名詞の違いを教えてください。

基本的なことは分かります。 たとえば 間接疑問文 Do you happen to know where she is living? 関係代名詞 I have recently purchaced a book which I had read quite a few years ago. 間違えてますか?初心者なので自信がありません。 こういう基本的なのは分かるのですが、 Mr. Gallagher has made what could have been a dry book into one that is interesting and enjoyable. このwhatって何者ですかね? whatってthing whichのwhatですか? what I said 私の言ったこと。 be動詞でもこのような使い方が出来るのですかね? 初心者なので基本的なことがよく分かっておりません。 何卒よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致します

英検1級からの問題です。 A: Do you know what the boss is planning to say at the shareholders’ meeting? B: If I could enlighten you, I would, but he hasn't said anything to me about the matter. 特に If I could enlighten you, I would,とbut以下の文の整合性?が良く解りません。 もし啓発できるなら、そうするよ。でも… 何が言いたいんでしょう???

• 同じ文にするにはどうしたらいいですか?

同じ文にするにはどうしたらいいですか? 1 she could see only clouds from the windows of the plane she could see(    )(    )clouds from the windows of the plane 2 He is the last man to tell lines. He is (    )telling lines. 3 He sometimes disagrees with me. He(   )(    ) agree with me. 4 I didn't read both of the books. I (    ) only (    ) of the books. よろしくお願いします

• 英語を教えてください。

日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください。 その本は図書館のものだそうです。 (belongs/ I/ the book/ told/ to/ am) the library. 日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)空港まで見送りに来てくださるとは、ご親切にありがとうございます。 ( ) is very kind ( ) you to see me ( ) at the airport. (2)彼女はふさぎこんでいるようなのはどうしてだろう。 ( ) is ( ) that she looks depressed? 下の英文を、I could ... のIを強調させてください。 I could not buy the CD because I didn't have enough money 各組の英文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)I hear that she was on vacation at that time. →I ( ) ( ) that she ( ) on vacation at that time. (2)It goes without saying that practice is important in anything. →It is ( ) that practice ( ) be important in anything. (3)It was said that the young actor had killed himself. →I ( ) that the young actor ( ) ( ) himself. 日本文にあうように英文を作ってください。 彼らがその仕事を一日でやってしまったことは驚くべきことだ。 It is surprising ( ) the work in a day. 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)彼が辞めたのは病気だからである。(Itから始めて、9単語使います。) (2)彼が不満を言うのも無理はない。(7単語使ってください。) (3)私たちはその計画を秘密にしておく必要がある。(It is ~thatの形で、10単語使ってください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I am told the book belongs to the kibrary. (1)It/ of/ that (2)why/it (1)It was because I didn't have enough money that I couldn't buy the CD. (1)am told (2)hear/ had killed (3)said/ should (1)It is surprising (that they should try ) the work in a day. (1)It was because he been sick that he resigned. (2)It is unreasonable that he should complain. (3)It is necessaty that we should have known such a thing. になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語の問題 助けてください。

1.He is last man 2.I cannot see him 3.It is not long 4.[ ]get angry 5.[ ]his promise 6.He looks 7.She is cheerful 8.Tired sa he was 9.What do you think 10.So great her surprise A.to do such a foolish thing B.he must have forgotten C.that she could not say a word D.before she has a baby E.your father said to you? F.without remembering his father G.he may well H.he kept on working I.as if he had been ill J.as well as intelligent 最初の1~10の文の後にA~Jが続きます。4,5は最初に文が入ります。 どれが繋がり略も書いてくださると助かります。答えがないのでずっと苦戦していました。どうかお助けください。簡単で結構なので理由も書いてくださるとありがたいです。