• ベストアンサー

どういう意味ですか?

Or give it to your mother.She knows how to do it. この文章は洋服のタグにつけられていたものです。 他の皆さんはこれを読んで笑っていましたが、私は笑うどころか、母の思いがあるのではないかと思うのですが。。 それとも私が解釈違いなのでしょうか? どういう意味か教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

でなければお母さんにあげなさい。 彼女はどうすればよいかご存知でしょう。 1。解釈1     この洋服のクリーニングの仕方が分からなければ、お母さんにあげなさい。お母さんならご存知でしょう。 2。解釈2         この洋服が合わなかったら、お母さんにあげなさい。お母さんなら捨てるなり、作り替えるなり処理の仕方をご存知でしょう。

mozaic-sky
質問者

お礼

おぉ!そういう意味だったのですか。 なるほど、どうもありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• should の意味がわかりません!

I do not seek your death, God knows; I should be sorry to see you suffer in the least." この文の"should"の意味は「(私)なら」ですか、それともいわゆる「万一のshould」ですか?それとも「~に違いない」の意味の should でしょうか?

• could it be God forgotの解釈

添付ファイル文章の Or could it be God forgot to give you a pair?についての質問です。 Or could it be (that) God forgot to give you a pair? のようにthat の省略があると理解してあっているのか自信がないです。 解釈チェック宜しくお願いします。

• フランス語に翻訳をしてほしいです。

フランス語を勉強する上で参考にしたいのでコレらの英文をフランス語にしてほしいです。 The apple is red. The apple is not red. Is the apple red? The apple was red. The apple will be red. It is John’s apple. It is not John's apple. Is it John's apple? It was John's apple. It will be John's apple. I give John the apple. I gave John the apple. Do you give John the apple? I gave John the apple I will give John the apple? We want to give him the apple. We do not want to give him the apple. Do they give him the apple? We gave him the apple. We will give him the apple. She gives it to him. She does not give it to him. Does she give it to him? She gave it to him. She will give it to him

• この文の構造は?

Now this power to do things carries with it no instructions on how to use it, either for good or for evil. この一文を解釈すると、Now this power to do thingsがSでcarriesがVというのはわかるのですが、それ以降がどういう文構造をしているのかわかりません。 詳しい方、教えてください。

• 意味を教えてください

Q. Making a financial plan with and for mom: My mother is a freelancer whose flow of work has dropped precipitously, from steady as recently as five years ago, to practically nil in 2017. She inherited some money and that floated her for a little while, but now she’s putting things on credit cards. Help! She has already declared bankruptcy twice. She is kind of at the end of her rope, as drained emotionally as she is financially. She lives in an expensive part of the country. I have encouraged her to move to my city, which is considerably less expensive. She is considering it, but reluctant. How do we start to make an actual plan? I’m not rich but I’m steadier than she is right now, financially speaking. I don’t want to wait until things get any worse, and she gets into even more debt. Any advice is appreciated! A: There are certainly ways you can be helpful to your mother, but the responsibility for making “an actual plan” lies with her, not with you. You can’t want financial stability for her more than she does. She’s already declared bankruptcy twice, which is obviously far from ideal, but also suggests that she knows what to do when her financial outlook is especially bleak. Encourage her to see a financial adviser, to reduce costs wherever possible (including moving to a less expensive city, although not necessarily yours), to seek more stable work, and to look into social services her age may soon qualify her for. Consider now (rather than when she faces an emergency) how much money, if any, you are willing to give her to help meet her expenses, and whether your own budget will survive if she never pays you back, especially since it seems unlikely that she ever could. Everyone has different values when it comes to giving family members money, so I’m not going to tell you that you absolutely should or shouldn’t. But it’s better to have a plan in mind before things get dire. The important thing to remember is that your mother is an adult with resources that extend beyond you. an adult with resources that extend beyond youの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 14 years old and facing a dilemma. My father isn't particularly religious, but my mother is a strict Catholic, and my older sister and brother have been confirmed. I have another six months before I am expected to go through the process of confirmation. I do not want to do this. But as the time approaches, my mother has become increasingly forceful on the subject. I do not share my mother's beliefs, although I do believe in God. My father supports my choice, and I've tried to explain it to my mother, but she won't have any of it. she won't have any of it.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の名言の意味

A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it. 英語のコーナーでの質問がいいのか、恋愛のコーナーがいいのか迷いました。 恋に落ちた男女は、冷静に物事が見えなくなって別れられない という意味なのかと考えましたが、 それだけでは、男と女の違いが明かではありません。 どういう意味を包埋した言葉でしょうか。教えていただければと思います。

• 意味を教えてください

Do you want to visit in September? It will give me one month to work hard. これって断っているんですか? work hardはどのように訳したいいのでしょうか

• メールの英文の意味について

QNo.3664669で質問させていただいた者です。「Ultimate Baseball Online」というサイトに「I would like to unsubscribe to the"Ultimate Baseball Online".Would you do it please?If I myself have to do it,tell me how to do it via email,please.("Ultimate Baseball Online"の登録を解除したいです。そちらで手続きをしていただけますか。もし私自身でしなければならないとすれば、その方法をメールで教えてください。)」という問い合わせのメールを送りました。すると、「Do you want your whole account deleted?If you do please send us your character name,name,and the email that is connected to the account.」というメールがそのサイトのCustomer Serviceというところから送られてきたのですが、この英文の意味は、「あなたは全てのあなたのアカウントを削除したいのですか?もしそうなら、そのアカウントに関係するあなたのキャラクターの名前と、氏名、Eメールアドレスを私たちに送ってください。」でいいのでしょうか?また、このメールに対する返事は、このメールにそのまま返信するという形でいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 yes we could ship by YAMATO. Are you sending us a pre-paid label? Do we have to schedule the pick up or you will do it? Let us know how to proceed with this shipment. Can I schedule the pickup with Yamoto when your order is ready?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 読取革命のアプリ内タブでのフォントが文字化けし、操作ができない問題について解決方法を知りたい。
  • ソースネクスト株式会社の製品・サービスである読取革命16のアプリ内タブで、フォントが文字化けしており、操作できない状態になっている。この問題に対する解決方法を教えて欲しい。
  • 読取革命16のアプリ内タブのフォントが文字化けしているため、操作ができない。解決方法が知りたいので、詳しい情報を教えてほしい。
回答を見る