• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

He said to her mother , It's no the little girl's fault , Mrs. Jones.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

彼は彼女の母親にこう言った。「この女の子のせいじゃないんですよ、ジョーンズさん」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie made a face. “School? What's there to write about school? I hate school.” Margie always hated school , but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end , her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how , all right. After an hour or so , there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen , on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part which she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished , and patted her head. He said to her mother , "It's no the little girl's fault , Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10-year level. In fact , the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month , because the history part had not worked.

• 英語のジョークと訳教えてください!

An 'F' In Sex A seven-year-old child returned from her first day in a new class sobbing bitterly.Her mother asked her what the problem was.The little girl showed her mother a form, listing her name, address, class,sex,etc.'Mommy, look,' she cried, pointing to the form.'they gave me an 'F' in sex and I didn't even learn about it yet!' Simple Reason Concerned, a man took his Rottweiler to the veterinarian.'My dog's cross-eyed,'he said.'Is there something you can do for him?' 'Let's have a look at him,' said the vet, lifting the dog up to examine his eyes.'I'm going to have to put him down,'he finally said.'Just because he's cross-eyed?' exclaimed the alarmed pet owner. 'No,' said the vet.'Because he's heavy.' 宜しくお願いします!!

• 翻訳してください

Kate Shelley got to pigpen just in time. The water was just about to flood the floor. She gathered up the seven little pigs. Followed by their mother , she took the pigs up to the barn , which was on higher ground. The rain showed no signs of stopping. Little did Kate know that she would become a heroine that night. She was fifteen years old , poor , and a good girl. Her father had been a railroad man before he died. That was all anyone might have said about her before this night. After she had seen to all the animals , Kate went in the house. She stood by her mother and watched Honey edging higher and higher up its banks. “I'm afraid it will flood ,” said Kate's mother. “It looks that way ,” answered Kate. “And if it gets much higher , the bridge might collapse.” “Let's hope it lasts until the express goes through ,” said her mother. “I'm worried about the railroad trestle ,” said Kate. “What if that goes?” The railroad trestle crossed the Des Moines River , which fed Honey Creek. If the water in Honey Creek was high , it was sure to be high in the Des Moines River. Just then , they heard the sound of an engine. They saw its headlight moving slowly toward Honey Creek Bridge. It was the extra engine that helped to push heavy trains up the hills on either said of the river. Now it was backing down the track , with men on the running board looking for danger. It began to cross Honey Creek Bridge , which was shaking by now. Then the bell on the train sounded twice. There was a crash. “Mother ,” shouted Kate. “They've gone down!” It was still. The two were quiet for a minute. Then Kate said , “I have to go and help them , mother. And I have to stop the midnight express. They'll never know the bridge is down if I don't.” “Listen , Kate ,” her mother answered. “You're only a child. Only fifteen.” “But I'm the oldest here but for you. And you you have to stay with the young ones ,” said Kate. “You'll never make it. You'll have to cross the trestle. It's full of danger.” Her mother saw the look on Kate's face. She knew it would be worthless to try to stop her. “Go , then ,” she said. “But be careful.”  

• 翻訳お願いします

So she said to Tommy , "Why would anyone write about school?" Tommy looked at her. “Because it's not our kind of school , stupid. This is the old kind of school that they had hundreds of years ago. He added , saying the word carefully , “Centuries ago.” Margie was hurt. “Well , I don't know what kind of school they had all that time ago.” She read the book over his shoulder for a while. Then she said , "Anyway , they had a teacher." “Sure they had a teacher , but it wasn't a regular teacher. It was a man” “A man? How could a man be a teacher?” “Well , he just told the boys and girls things. He gave them homework and asked them questions.” “A man isn't smart enough.” “Sure he is. My father knows as much as my teacher.” “He can't. A man can't know as much as a teacher.” “He knows almost as much , I'm sure.” Margie wasn't prepared to argue. She said , "I wouldn't want a strange man in my house to teach me." Tommy laughed. “You don't know much , Margie. The teachers didn't live in the house. They had a special building , and all the kids went there.” “And all the kids learned the same thing?” “Sure , if they were the same age.” “But my mother says a teacher has to be adjusted to fit the mind of each boy and girl it teaches. Each kid has to be taught in different ways.” “Just the same , they didn't do it that way then. If you don't like it , you don't have to read the book.” “I don't say I don't like it , ” Margie said quickly. She wented to read about those funny schools. They weren't even half finished when Margie's mother called , “Margie! School!” Margie looked up. “Not yet , Mama.” “Now,” said Mrs. Jones. “And it's probably time for Tommy , too” Margie said to Tommy , “Can I read the book some more with you after school?” “Maybe,”he said. He walked away whistling , the book under his arm.

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• 翻訳お願いします!

この長文を翻訳してください。お願いします。 長いので、2パートほどに分割します。 (1) Once upon a time, there was a poor girl alone in a village. Her dad and mom died, her relatives weren't there, and at the age of 12, she finally lost her house. Only the poor clothes she wore and a piece of bread were the girl's belongings. However, even in such a situation, the pure and gentle girl believed in God. She believed that even in such a situation, God is sure to protect me.. The girl was walking alone on the road where the cold wind blows. Then a traveler talked to her girl. 「Young lady, give me food . I'm about to die.」 The girl saw the traveler's Skinny face and pitifully gave her a piece of bread, 「May you have God's blessing.」 she saw the traveler happily chewing on the bread, and the girl started walking again. This time, a little boy, a little younger than the girl, was crying. 「I am very cold. my hat was blown by the wind.」 The girl stroked the boy's head, then took off her hood and put it on the boy. The boy stopped crying and thanked her girl and went somewhere.

• 翻訳ソフトでは理解出来ません。翻訳お願いします。

FRAKES: The feeling is we would love to be part of it. But the feeling is also that it’s Patrick’s show. [Laughs.] Having said that, I can’t imagine a world where there’s no reference to what happened to the rest of the Next Generation cast. Patrick isn’t playing Capt. Jean-Luc Picard this time, he’s done with [that phase of his career in] Starfleet in this show. That’s about the only thing I do know about the show. Patrick and I had a steak dinner a couple of weeks ago and this man, who I’ve known for 31 years now, is so excited about this show he’s like a little kid. It’s fabulous! He’s thrilled and excited to be invited into the writer’s room and he’s a producer on the show and he’s part of the development of the story arc. It’s terrific. I mean he is a guy who is fully engaged. よろしくお願いします。!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Chester said it was a no brainer to accept the job as STP's new singer. Bennington clarified that he is the lead singer of both Stone Temple Pilots and Linkin Park, he joked that he's “a greedy fucking bastard.” He said he's happy to get to play in a more classic rock type of band, which helps balance out the more tech leaning Linkin Park.

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの”THE TALE OF GENJI”(桐壺)を読んでいます。 わからないところを教えていただいて 英語の勉強をしたいと思っています。 続きをよろしくお願い致します。 1) 『He could not remember his mother, but the Dame of the Household had told him how very like to her the girl was, and this interested his childish fancy, and he would like to have been her great friend and lived with her always.』 ●彼は彼の母親を思い出すことができなかった。しかし内典が彼女(藤壺)がどんなにとても彼女(母親)に似ているか彼に話し、そしてこれは彼の子供のような想像に興味を持たせ、そして彼は彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかったと思い、そしていつも彼女と一緒に暮らしたかったと思った。・・・・・? he would like to have been her great friend~・・・・would like toが「~をしたいと思う」で、have beenが完了形になっているので、ここは「彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかった」という訳になるのでしょうか? 2) 『One day the Emperor said to her, ”Do not be unkind to him.He is interested because he has heard that you are so like his mother. Do not think him impertinent, but behave nicely to him. You are indeed so like him in look and features that you might well be his mother.”』 ●ある日帝は彼女に言った。「彼に不親切にしないで下さい。彼はあなたがとても彼の母親のようだということを聞いたので興味を持っているのです。彼を無作法だと思わないでください、そうではなく彼にうまく(申し分なく?)振舞ってください。あなたは実に姿と形において彼のようなので、あなたは彼の母になるのももっともかもしれない」・・・・・・? 藤壺と光源氏は似ていたのでしょうか? he would like to have been her great friend~・・・・would like toが「~をしたいと思う」で、have beenが完了形になっているので、ここは「彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかった」という訳になるのでしょうか? 藤壺女御は光源氏の義母に(あたる存在に)なりますが、年の差があまりないですね? いつもより短めの投稿にしました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 話法の書き換え教えてください

話法の書き換え教えてください 1 He said ,"How stupid I have been!" ・・・・> He said with (      ) that he had been (      ) stupid. 2 Mother said to me,"What a bright girl you are!" ・・・・> Mother said in wonder that (                  ). 3 Susan said ,"Thank God , the examinations are over at last!" よろしくお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • LAVIETab8HD2の画面下部に表示される四角いアイコンの非表示方法について教えてください。
  • 突然画面下部に表示される四角いアイコンの非表示方法を知りたいです。
  • LAVIETab8HD2の四角いアイコンを削除したいです。非表示方法を教えてください。
回答を見る