• ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします

次の英語の文で間違いがあれば訂正してもらえませんか? ・冬に降る多くの雪が米に良い影響を与えます Snow in winter season makes harvest of rice better good. ・自動車産業は日本の特徴の一つです The industrial automobile is one of the features in Japan. ・僕はテレビを購入したばかりなので(理由) Because I have bought a television recently.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

・冬に降る多くの雪が米に良い影響を与えます Heavy snow in winter makes a good effect on rice harvest. ・自動車産業は日本の特徴の一つです Automobile Industry is one of the features of Japan. ・僕はテレビを購入したばかりなので(理由) Because I just bought my TV.

関連するQ&A

• 3センテンス、添削してくださいませんか?

お世話になります。 3センテンス、添削してくださいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。 1. 冬の朝、ベッドから出るのは難しい。(冬の朝はin the winter morningで良いでしょうか?) It is difficult for me to get out of the bet in the winter morning. 2. この時期をあと数カ月我慢しなければなりません。 I have to be patience in this season a couple of months more. 3. でも、クリスマスシーズンは私の心を温かくしてくれます。 But Christmas season makes my heart warm. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In this sense,rice does much better.It contains far less fat than bread, and white rice contains less than one-tenth of the fat in both breads.Protein is a substance our body needs in order to grow and remBesides the mineral above, whole-grain foods have a higher amount of magnesium in brown rice is seven times as much as that in white rice.Whole-wheat bread contains more than three times the amount of it than in white breads.There is also a largeain healty.Both kinds of bread have around four to five times as much protein as both kinds of rice have.

• 英文について質問があります

以下の英文を読んだ上で私の質問に答えてください。 In winter,we have a lot of snow in Nigata (新潟では冬に雪が多い) 質問1:この英文、Nigataを主語にできますか? 例えば、in winter, Nigata is a number of snowとかin winter it is a number of snow in Nigataとか 質問2:Weは漠然とした一般の人々を表す用法で、主語を置かないと英文として成立せず且つhaveが使われているため、人称代名詞Weを置いてるということですか?

• 和約と添削・解説をお願いします・・・

以下の問題を解いたけれど、ちょっと自信がないので、添削や和約、文法の解説をお願いできますか?どうかお願いします。(   )中に書いたのは、私の答えです。 1. That earthquake in Mexico happened a long time ago, didn't it ? No, it was ( (2) ) last year.  (1) as early as (2) as recently as (3) early as (4) recently as 2.I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( (4) ) in such trouble now.  (1) haven't been (2) would be (3) would have been (4) wouldn't be 3.That picture doesn't seem ugly to me; ( (3) ), I think it's rather beautiful.  (1) however (2) in opposition (3) on the contrary (4) on the other hand 4.Can you tell the difference beween rice grown in Japan and ( (3) ) ? (1) American one (2) American rice (3) one of America (4) rice of America **お願い致します!!

• 英語 添削

One of the easiest ways of making a joke is to take a word and use grammar to play with its meaning. Comedians and TV sitcoms do this all the time. They say something which makes you think of a word in one way,and then the next sentence dose something totally different. We get surprise,and that makes us laugh. Here's an example. Soldiers were fighting a band of rebels in the south of the country. They didn't like their last album. There's no limit to the number of jokes waiting to be told in this way.(I'm not saying they're good jokes,mind! ) Here's the opening line of another one. You can make up whatever punchline you like. Sharon had a bright green band on her hat. It... 言葉をひとつとりあげ、文法を用いて、その意味で遊ぶ方法 コメディアンやホームコメディはこの方法を用います コメディアンやホームコメディでは、あなたがあるひとつの単語を思い浮かべるように仕向けることを言い、そして全く異なることを次に提示する。意表をつかれ、笑いがおこる。例は、ここにあります。兵士は、国の南部で反抗者の一団と戦っていました。彼らは、最後のアルバムが好きでありませんでした。このway.で言われるために待っている冗談の数に対する制限がありません(私は彼らが良いjokes,mindであると言っていません!)、Hereは別のものの始めの線です。たとえどんな聞かせどころが好きであろうとも、あなたはメイクアップすることができます。シャロンには、彼女の帽子の上で明るい緑のバンドがありました。それ...

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

「私は白い御飯が大好きで……」 と言う若い女性が増えた気がする。昔はそんなことはあまり言わなかった。好むと好まざるとに関わらず、米の飯以外の選択肢は少なかった。それ以前の、米の飯すら贅沢だと思われていた時代と比べれば幸せということだが、ことさらに 「白い御飯が大好き」 なんていう人は、それほど多くなかった。 I think the number of women who says that they love rice which is not added any flavor.But in the past, they didn't offen said that. Because regardless of one's taste, there is few option except rice. Compared with former age where people thought even rice is expensive on which people live, people in that age is happier, but there weren't so many people who especialy say they love rice. よろしくお願いします。

• 引き続き添削をお願いします。

We turn to this question because unless a television viewer has considered it , he or she is in danger of too easily accepting someone else's definition. テレビの視聴者はそれを考慮しない限り、誰かの定義をあまりに簡単に受け取ってしまうという危険性にさらされているので、私はこの問題にとりかかる。 と訳したのですが、どうも自分の訳では日本語として不自然な気がします。 In similar fasion, we might say that the news directors and journalists say it is. In other words, when you turn on your television set to watch a network or local news show, what ever is on is, by definition, the news. よく似た流行で、私たちはニュースディレクターやジャーナリストが言うことを口にするだろう。 2文目がまったく構文がわかりません。 どうかこの二つの添削と解説をお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英語を添削してほしいです。

地元の高校に通う英語ができない一般高校生です。 今度、授業で最近の話題について一分間のスピーチをしなくてはいけません。 その原稿を書いたのですが、いまいちな感じが否めません。 もしよろしければ、修正等加えていただきたいと思います。 以下、原稿です Today, I would like to talk about soccer. Soccer is one of the most famous sports in the world. But I don’t like it very much. For no special reason. I feel like playing it when I watch it on TV. I’m not good at playing soccer. I often play TV game of soccer. I’m not good at it, too. Now, World Cup is being held in Brazil. People all over the world are watching an exciting soccer game. From 1 pm, the World Cup are telecast live via satellite. However I don’t watch the game. It is hard for me to get up early. Japanese national soccer team participated the World Cup. However they were eliminated in the prelim. I want that they will be better prepared for the next tournament. Which countries do you think will win? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 名詞の問題です!

次の英文の誤っている箇所をそれぞれ指摘し、正しい語にして英文を書き換えなさい。という問題です! 1.Fifty family live in the village. 2.She bought three balls of red wools. 3.I usually eat four slice of bread every morning. 4.He likes classical musics better than rock. 5.People say necessity is the mother of inventions. 以上の五問です! よろしくお願いします!