• 締切済み

何方か教えて下さいますか?

下記組織について信用も含め詳しく知っておられる方、おられないでしょうか。質問しても内容が自分には難しくてよく分からないのです。よろしくおねがいします。 発明家、ビジョナー、知的財産専門家の皆様 良い知らせをご紹介したいと思います。下記にリンクが貼ってある弊社について記載されたスウェーデン特許庁のオフィシャルブログをご覧になってください。 http://prvbloggen.se/2012/06/11/att-salja-immateriella-tillgangar-pa-en-internationell-marknad/ 何かありましたらいつでもご連絡ください。 IPEXCHANGEチーム Founder and CEO T: +852 6277 7156 | F: +852 3010 5830 W: www.ipexc.com This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. 拝啓 グッドニュースをお伝えしたいと思います。我々、IPEXCHANGEはWIPO(世界知的所有権機関 – 国際連合の下部組織)のオフィシャルパートナーになりました。 リンク先をご覧ください: http://www.wipo.int/sme/en/partners/web_sites.htm ご支援いただき、誠にありがとうございます。またお話できることを楽しみにしています。その時は、都合の良い時間をお伝えください。 よろしくお願いします。 敬具 Founder and CEO T: +852 6277 7156 | F: +852 3010 5830 W: www.ipexc.com Social Media and Online Marketing 下記にあるのが弊社プラットフォームの利点になります。前払金はなく、成功報酬のみとなります。 以下が弊社のプラットフォームの内容です: ・登録無料:知的財産所有者ベーシックプランをご選択されることにより、IPEXCのプラットフォームをご自由にお使い頂くことができます ・無制限に特許のアップロード可能:知的財産所有者ベーシックに無料でご登録されること二より、特許、又、その他の知的財産権をいくらでもご登録することができます ・アップロードした特許に関して時間的制限など無 ・販売やマーケティング費用が一切かかりません(逆にお客様の特許が世界中にプロモートされます) ・プラットフォーム上お客様の取引を常に見送ることができ、取引上の相手方にライセンス、又、売れられる場合、どの相手方かを選ぶ最終選択権利をお持ちです ご覧になられるように、全体的に取引の前払金はありません: 取引が成立した場合のみ、取引額から12%のIPEXCへの手数料が引かれます ・マネタイズのために知的財産を扱うブローカーや特許事務所を使用した場合、IPEXCへの手数料に加えて、さらに約25%の成功報酬が発生します 何か質問がありましたら、いつでもご連絡ください。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

間違いなく「自作・自演」。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 未知のウイルスメール受信?

以下の内容で、トレンドマイクロ?からメールが来ました。 送信元:postmaster@trendmicro.com 件名:Delivery Status Notification (Failure) TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system. 一応トレンドマイクロ(本物)には連絡しましたが、 どうなのでしょうか。

• トレンドマイクロからメール?

トレンドマイクロからメール? 下記のメールが添付ファイルつきで送信されてきました。 差出人 postmaster@trendmaicro.com 件名  Delivery Status Notification (Failure) 本文 TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system. 意味がわからないので、添付ファイルは開いていませんが いったい何なのか? 不気味で…。 このメールの受信前に詐欺メールの報告をしたのですが そのことと関係があるのでしょうか? 今まで迷惑メールや詐欺メールの報告を同じようにしていても 今回のようなことは 一度もなかったのですが。 とりあえず、ゴミ箱に入れていますが 削除した方が良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 今日ホノルルへ自宅を午後4時半に出発。予約したレストランから英文のメー

今日ホノルルへ自宅を午後4時半に出発。予約したレストランから英文のメールが来ました。辞書片手に和訳すれば良いのですが、その時間がありません。ついては、英文和訳を宜しくお願いします。なお、英文で日本語メニューを送ってもらうようにお願いしたものです。日本語メニューと英文のSample Dinner Menu が送られて来ました。なお、予約は現地時間の今日午後7時に2名で入れてあります。 Hi,Taro Attached is our dinner menu in Japanese. Our menu changes nightly and we have a lot of specials that our not on our Japanese menu. I also attached a sample dinner menu so you can see how many more items we have. Aloha, Kelli This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail message or by telephone (813-282-1225), then delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you. すみません。いつもなら、和訳した上で、チェックをお願いするのですが。時間がなくて。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your romantic life will be a passionate life. Intense feelings and strong attachments. You had a need to be understood, and to be regarded as deeply significant to your partner. You are fiercely loyal, faithfull, sometimes possessive. You can be jelous and suspicious of the people you fall in love with, prying into their life and secrets. You want to know what they are doing when your not there.

• 変なメールが届いて困っています。

Invoiceとゆう件名で、以下のメールが届きましたが、これってどうゆうことなのでしょうか? 圧縮ファイルも添付されていますが、ウィルスかもしれないし怖くて開けません。 詳しく翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Please find attached payroll reports for the past months. Remit the new payment by 05/8/2014 as outlines under our payment agreement. Sincerely, Dusty Lim This e-mail has been sent from an automated system. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation. Thank you.

• 英語の質問お願い致します

I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly 意味はわかるのですが、彼は今後どうしたいのでしょうか?関係をやめたいのですかね?

• 英語の長文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか。

以下の文章を和訳したいのですが、添削して頂けないでしょうか。 わからないところは飛ばしてあります。 アプリと地図を結びつける(?)アプリサイトから来たメールです。 I'm Alberto Roman, Founder and CEO of Mapplas. 私はMapplasの創設者でCEOのアルバートロマンです。 We have developed a Location Aware App Search Engine that shows great local apps around you. Our algorithm has positioned your app ○○○. 我々のアルゴリズムは、あなたのアプリである○○○を We have a State of the Art algorithm, but nothing is perfect… and you know better than a machine where your app is meaningful, that is why in our web you can check your apps and position them where you think they are more relevant. 我々は芸術的なアルゴリズムの  を持っていますが、どれ一つ完璧ではありません… そして、あなたの そういった訳で、当サイトであなたはあなたのアプリをチェックしたり、   Just register at our platform with your Google Play Support email at http://mapplas.com/accounts/register/ http~のアドレスにあなたのGooglePlayのメールを送って、我々のプラットフォームに 登録してください。 Even if you cannot see it from the user area, your app has been positioned. あなたがそれをユーザーの地域から見られなくとも、あなたのアプリは What you can do is modify it so it is more precise, or correct it in case our position is not right. あなたができることは、それを修正し、より正確にすること、または、我々の  が正しくない場合に、それを修正することです。 In this case, we will delete the position that our algorithm provided us and we will activate your own. この場合私たちは、私たちのアルゴリズムが我々に供給している  を削除し、あなた自身を 有効化します。 At this moment we only have Android apps available. 今現在、我々は利用可能なAndroidアプリのみを持っています。 We are partnering with operators and device makers to implement our search capabilities. 我々は、我々の調査能力を実行するために、オペレーターやデバイスメーカーと協力しています。 It is time to be discovered, we want to give visibility to the 98 percent of apps that have less than 50.000 downloads 発見される時が来ました。我々はダウンロードが5万以下のアプリの98%に可視性を与えたいのです。 以上、ちょっと長いですが、何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

どなたか翻訳していただければ助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 All the stars and planets are named after mythic gods and goddesses. Venus was the goddess of love and so her place in the heavens at birth is important. At the time when you were born Venus was in Aries, a fiery sign. This shows that the relationship will have a burning intensity. When you love someone you throw yourself totally into the relationship and allow yourself to be consumed by it all. Insecure and afraid that you’ll loose the other person, it seems as though for a time you will totally under his power, lost to love, and will do anything for him, until the fire burns out. For often people with Venus in Aries have powerful passionate relationships that don't always last, or stand the test of time. Relationships that take so much of you, that you are left lonely and rather desperate to recapture the delicious intense magical feel of it all, feeling that nothing can replace the love you felt. You sometimes have secret or mental love attachments. You are idealistic, and changeable, but are frequently unhappy with the realities and rejections faced in love. You are attractive to the opposite sex but while you will have loads of chances, only the odd one will appeal and really stir your desire. Thus relationships and establishing a important one are essential in your life.

• <ランドール・メイド・ナイフ>への発注法

アメリカのナイフメーカー、<ランドール・メイド・ナイフ>にナイフの特別注文をしたいのですが、日本では取次ぎ企業がなく、某ナイフ販売会社から、自分で直接にネットでの注文をするように言われました。しかし、あいにく私は英語が不得意で様々な辞書で調べながら、一応メールで伝えました。<ランドール>からの返信は以下の通りです。Unfortunately knife and sheath could not be supplied.  Randall Made Knives 4857 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32839 Phone (407) 855-8075 Legal Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. You should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. どうすれば英語が不得意なわたしでも注文が出来るか教えて下さい。

• No, I kid!

I’m going to make a few assumptions here: I am assuming that you’re not friendly with the ex’s current boyfriend. I’m also assuming you wanted to break up with the strangler, and that he didn’t leave you for the new guy. I’m assuming that even though the ex was gross, you broke up with him, told him what the problems with non-consensual choking are (and there are lots!) and have no lingering attachments. The best way to avoid drama, Choking, is to not be in theater. No, I kid! http://littlevillagemag.com/dear-kiki-how-can-i-deal-with-my-creepy-ex-and-his-new-boyfriend/ No, I kid!はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします