• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

yet those dreamy visions of Tuscany are exactly what draw the half – million tourists a year that the city relies on to survive. Lucca is not the only city caught in this struggle. Siena and other Tuscan cities have also banned fast food in their historical centers. Filippo candelise, a Lucca city council member who handles economic development, defended the new regulation as essential for Lucca’s future. “we absolutely reject the ‘ racist’ label, “ he said. “We simply want to preserve our cultural and historical identity .” I deed, visitors from countries that pride themselves on openness do not necessarily bring the same perspective to Lucca. “An American wants to find a typical ‘ osteria , ‘ not a Chinese restaurant , “Mr. Candelise said. Others found it strange that the city would ban fast food, yet allow shops selling underwear and plastic fancy goods. “It’s hard to stay an oasis ,” said Roberto Isola ,the owner of a gourmet food shop . “The ban on ethnic and fast food will not do much good . I think it’s too late . reject →~に受け入れるのを断る economic→経済上の historical→歴史的な

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

それでも、トスカーナのそれらの空想的な情景は、その街が生き残って行くために頼りにする50万人の観光客を正に引きつけるものです。 ルッカは、この様な苦境に陥っている唯一の都市ではありません。 シエナと他のトスカナの都市は、また、彼らの歴史センターでファーストフードを禁止しました。 経済発展担当のルッカ市議会議員のフィリッポ・キャンデリースは、ルッカの将来に不可欠なものとして、新しい規則を擁護しました。 「我々は、『人種差別的な』ラベルを絶対に拒絶します」と、彼は言いました。 「我々は、単に文化的、歴史的アイデンティティを保存したいだけです。」 確かに、開放性を誇る国々からの訪問者が、ルッカに同じ態度を必ずしも持ってくるというわけではありません。 「アメリカ人は、中華料理店ではなく、典型的な『イタリア料理店』を見つけたいのです」とキャンデリース氏は言いました。 街がファーストフードを禁止するのに、下着やプラスチックの小間物を売っている店を許すのは奇妙であると、考える人もいました。 「オアシスのままであり続けるのは難しいです」と、グルメ向き食品店の店主、ロベルト・イソラは言いました。 「エスニックフードやファーストフードへの禁止は、あまり上手く行っていません。 私は、遅すぎると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

かなり長いのですが、英語が苦手でうまく訳せなくて困っています。 わかりにくそうなところ1部分でもいいのでお願いします。 With its medieval churches,tree-lined city walls and excellent regional cuisine,Lucca seems the perfect Tuscan city in Italy.But that charm is precisely what has made it the latest battleground in a tug of war between the romantic Italy of the popular imagination and the more complex reality. Lucca's center-right city council recently caused much contention,and accusation of racism,by prohibiting new ethnic food restaurants from opening within its gorgeous historical center. This is,after all,a walled city.Many shops have been in the same families for generations.Some locals proudly trace their lineage,or imagined lineage,back to the Etruscans,who founded Lucca before the Romans took over about 180B.C.With so much history,change comes hard. Lucca is"very closed,"said Rogda Gok,a native of Turkey and the owner of a kebab restaurant in the heart of the historical center."In Istanbul ther's other food,like German and Italian,it's no problem,"she added."But here in Lucca, they only want Luccan food." In this deeply conservative city,there are already four kebab houses,proof of Italy's growing immaigrant population and the fact that many Italians,especially young ones,like eating non-Italian food.Offering kebabs at $5,the restaurants are also a bargain in difficult times.

• 和訳おねがいします

It's fine, I just need to know what it said and you helped by doing just that and I thank you for doing exactly that. I know a way around it now.

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文メールの和訳をお願いします Hi! How are you? Me I'm not fine! After my check up last Tuesday my face was full of small pimples like rushes and it's getting worst everyday! Now I just finished the long school meeting & on the way to another hospital. They said its a clinic for allergy. It's seems that we're both seek! Good luck to us! よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

古代の伝説の遺跡についての文章です 200 miles northwest of the modern city of Dwaraka, India, this ancient city was discovered underwater in the Gulf of Khambhat. It cannot be dated, but some have argued the city is the oldest on earth... built between 9 and 32,000 years ago. Proof of the age is a major battleground as anything that old means advanced civilizations existed on lands that were flooded way before archeologists have said there were civilized builders. Yet, construction techniques were advanced and points to the intervention of interstellar helpers. 文法についても理解したいので、できれば、中学レベルで崩さずに訳していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

Ludendorff accepted the analysis that no offensive was possible. On a visit to Kuhl on 20 January, Generalleutnant von Fuchs, concluded that Allied superiority was so great that the German army could not forestall the Anglo-French with an attack or stop them attacking elsewhere. The army could not withstand another battle like the Somme, work on defences there was futile and would exhaust the troops for nothing. On 29 January, Ludendorff ruled that a withdrawal could not be ordered on political as well as military grounds, then on 31 January, discussed withdrawal with Kuhl, while the 1st and 2nd Army commanders on the Somme front opposed a retirement. Resources continued to be directed to the Somme defences during January and February and on 6 February, the 1st Army HQ requested three divisions and 15,000 labourers to work on new positions, to implement the Wotan–Siegfried–Riegel plan, a partial withdrawal to a line from Arras to Sailly.

• 至急和訳おねがいします!!

Bloomberg Outlines $20 Billion Storm Protection Plan By KIA GREGORY and MARC SANTORA Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg outlined a far-reaching plan on Tuesday to protect New York City from the threat of rising sea levels and powerful storm surges by building an extensive network of flood walls, levees and bulkheads along its 520 miles of coast. The mayor said the plan would initially cost about $20 billion, and eventually far more. The city would spend the money on fortifying infrastructure like the power grid, renovating buildings to withstand hurricanes and defending the shore, according to a 438-page report on the proposals. The proposals, in all, would change the look and fabric of the city, though not until well after the mayor leaves office at the end of the year. Still, he emphasized that Hurricane Sandy was such a devastating event that the city had to move immediately. “This plan is incredibly ambitious — and much of the work will extend far beyond the next 203 days — but we refused to pass the responsibility for creating a plan onto the next administration,” he said in a speech at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. “This is urgent work, and it must begin now.” The report details 250 recommendations, including the installation of flood walls and other measures to protect some of the areas that were hit worst by the hurricane in October. .

• 和訳をおねがいします

長文の途中ですが、訳のとりかたがわからなかったので、 和訳をお願いします(><) The starting point for a better life is discovering that we have choices. Sadly, many people never make that discovery. They live in a country that offers a lot of freedom of choice, yet they live like prisoners, trapped by circumstances. I'm always amazed at some of the excuses people come up with for not taking advantage of life's opportunities to make new choices: not enough money, no time, wrong conditions, poor luck, lousy weather, too tired, bad mood, and the list gose on. But the truth is that they just don't see their choices. It's like being locked up somewhere and having a key in your pocket that'll set you free, but never using it simply because you don't know it's there. You have more choices than you ever dreamed possible. The key is knowing that they're there―every day of your life. We live by choice, not by chance. It isn't what happens that's most important. It's how we deal with what happens. It's what we choose to think and we choose to do that are most important.

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!すみません!!

"There is no good talking to him," said a Dragonfly, who was sitting on the top of a large brown bulrush ; "no good at all, for he has gone away." "Well, that is his loss, not mine," answered the Rocket. "I am not going to stop talking to him merely because he pays no attention . I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." "Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy," said the Dragon-fly ; and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away into the sky. "How very silly of him not to stay here! " said the Rocket. "I am sure that he has not often got such a chance of improving his mind. However, I don't care a bit. Genius like mine is sure to be appreciated some day;" and he sank down a little deeper into the mud. After some time a large White Duck swam up to him. She had yellow legs, and webbedfeet, and was considered a great beauty on account of her waddle. " Quack, quack, quack," she said. " What a curious shape you are! May I ask were you born like that, or is it the result of an accident?" "It is quite evident that you have always lived in the country," answered the Rocket, "otherwise you would know who I am. However, I excuse your ignorance. It would be unfair to expect other people to be as remarkable as oneself. You will no doubt be surprised to hear that I can fly up into the sky, and come down in a shower of golden rain."

• 和訳お願いします

Noda announced last month that Japan will enter the TPP talks but has faced strong opposition from farmers worried about foreign competition and threats of strong resistance by LDP lawmakers who consider the farm industry as a key political base. Ishihara said discussions on the TPP are "at the starting line" and the government must do all it can to address public concerns and ensure food security. "We would like to understand what the US. wants to get out of the TPP. If it's an effective tool to establish a free-trade zone for the Pacific that benefits both the US. and Japan, that would be reason to pursue it," he said. "But if we can't identify enough merit for Japan and the US., then maybe we should pursue another way to establish a free-trade zone."

• 和訳お願いします!

What I said is that "It's okay, because I wake up early most days. Also, I'm sorry if what I say seems wrong, because I am not very good at Japanese, and sometimes words are lost in translation." Then I said "I'll talk to you later, Goodnight!"