How Glasses Can Affect Communication

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Glasses can play a significant role in communication, as they can be used as non-verbal cues.
  • By taking off the glasses and putting them away, it can indicate the end of a meeting or conversation.
  • Additionally, looking over the glasses and raising eyebrows can signal doubt or disbelief in what someone is saying.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします

He or she might take off the glasses and put them away to indicate that a meeting is finished. Sometimes people look over their glasses and raise their eyebrows to indicate that they do not believe what someone is saying. In these and other ways, glasses can affect cmmmunication. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

雑ですがご勘弁を。 我々はかけている眼鏡をはずして片づけ、会議の終わり示す場合があります。 時に、眼鏡越しに上目使いで(相手を)眺めて眉間に皺を寄せ、誰かの言う事が信じられないと示したりします。 これらやその他のしぐさにより、眼鏡は私たちのコミュニケーションに影響を及ぼします。

chika729
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので教えて頂けましたら助かります。 Even more surprising was that one in 20 of the survey's respondents said they sometimes end e-mails to their boss with the words "love and kisses!" While this is fine for personal messages to freinds and loved ones, it is normally considered inappropriate workplace etiquette. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

First, I can see how one would think that atheists have a mental block. However, I think that if you don't agree with something, you're not going to believe it's the right way of thinking, and therefore may believe the person that does believe it is not capable of seeing the flaws in the religion, or lack thereof. I've had to try very hard to see why people can believe somethings, such as Catholics, or even the people that join cults! How can they believe it?! But then I stop and try to realize that they are just looking for something in their life, and for them, maybe it best suits their personality or needs at the time. こんにちは。これはアメリカ人からのメールで無神論者と信仰者についての話しなんですけれどいまいち何がいいたいのかわかりません。ちなみに彼女は無神論者で私は仏教徒です。 (1)I can see how one would think that atheists have a mental block. のmental blockは思考の停止と訳してよいのでしょうか??無神論者は精神的に成長する段階で壁があるということでしょうか? (2) However, I think that if you don't agree with something, you're not going to believe it's the right way of thinking, and therefore may believe the person that does believe it is not capable of seeing the flaws in the religion, or lack thereof. 貴方が何かに賛成しなければ、貴方はそれが正しい考え方と信じないでしょう。それゆえに貴方は宗教は欠点がないとを信じる人を信じるでしょう。 といった意味でしょうか?とても長い文章ですがどなたかお願いします<(_ _)>

• 至急 日本語訳をお願いします

Sorry to hear that our work is not recognized. Now is raise your head and move on

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

Sometimes it is suggested that the problem of the underdeveloped countries is simply their technological and economic backwardness.the problem is,of course, much more complex than that,for it involves all of their major social institutions-polity,economy,family,religion,and education-as well as the attitudes and values of their people. In short, the problem involves every area for which industrialization has major consequences. よろしくお願いします

• 訳がわかりません!

Finally,submissions in all categories should address the unique qualities of the Downeast region. The contest is designed to celebrate the communities we live in, through accurate description of the people and their ways, for all the word to see,so that we may take our rightful place in the narrative of human affairs.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

If there is a god, I am not inclined to believe I am special and he listens to all of my prayers (like christians believe). And I am not inclined to believe that I will have another life after this one. I don't want to make that assumption - because if there is another life, how do I know if it's going to be good or bad? That would just make me worry more! こんにちは。アメリカの方からのメールなんですけど 神様はいるのか、そして転生輪廻はあるのかという話しなんですけど、質問させて下さい。 (1)I am not inclined to believe I am special and he listens to all of my prayers は、神がいるなら私は自分が特別だとも、彼が私の願いの全てを聞いてくれるとも信じたいと思わない?? (2)if there is another life, how do I know if it's going to be good or bad? That would just make me worry more! もし違う人生があるならどうやって私は良くなるか悪くなるか知ればいいの?? といいう風に意味がわかりません。 どなたかアドバイスお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

'It's natural for species to become extinct over millions of years,' says Dr.Lovejoy.'What's unnatural is that humans are speeding up the process many times over.' People are doing this in four main ways: destroying wildlife habitats, overhunting, introducing new species that endanger native wildlife, and polluting the environment. These activities affect all species in one way or another. 'All life is interconnected,' cautions Dr.Lovejoy.Is there time to prevent disaster? Just barely, say scientists.Worldwide action will be difficult and costly.But scientists agree that action must be taken - quickly. The clock is ticking…

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(8)

翻訳機では分かりにくくて、この長文の日本語訳を教えていただけたらと思います。お願いします。 私の質問の(3)(4)(5)も教えていただけると幸いです。お願いします。 There are all these new books out there portraying Asian mothers as scheming, callous, overdriven people indifferent to their kids' true interests. For their part, many Chinese secretly believe that they care more about their children and are willing to sacrifice much more for them than Westerners, who seem perfectly content to let their children turn out badly. I think it's a misunderstanding on both sides. All decent parents want to do what's best for their children. The Chinese just have a totally different idea of how to do that. Western parents try to respect their children's individuality, encouraging them to pursue their true passions, supporting their choices, and providing positive reinforcement and a nurturing environment. By contrast, the Chinese believe that the best way to protect their children is by preparing them for the future, letting them see what they're capable of, and arming them with skills, work habits and inner confidence that no one can ever take away.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

本当に困っています!以下の文章は長いので、読んでもチンプンカンプンです。助けてください。。。国際法の国際組織についてです。 And that leaves still unmentioned a more abstract form of interest: not only has the outvoted minority a right to be protested against the majority, and not only may third parties warrant some form of protection, but it is also often thought that the interests of the world community at large ought to be taken into account: and the interests of the world community then entail the proposition that, generally speaking, international organizations perform worthwhile functions and should, in principle, be free to pursue their activities with as little interference as possible, as well as (sometimes opposing, sometimes coinciding with the previous point) a general interest in seeing that the rule of law is upheld, which then translates into an interest in organizations acting strictly in conformity with their constituent documents.

• 英文訳をお願いします

下記PDFの7ページ目の文章の翻訳をどなたか英語に堪能な方、お願いできないでしょうか? http://www.cowgateunder5s.co.uk/newsletters/09%20March%20Newsletter%20(2).pdf この部分です。 Unfortunately, some parents want their children’s minds to function as their own do – as if mature understanding of ourselves and the world, and our ideas about the meaning of life, did not have to develop as slowly as our bodies and minds. Today, as in times past, the most important and also the most difficult task in raising a child is helping him to find the meaning of life. Many growth experiences are needed to achieve this. The child, as he develops, must learn step by step to understand himself better, with this he becomes more able to understand others, and eventually can relate to them in ways which are mutually satisfying and meaningful. To find deeper meaning, one must become able to transcend the narrow confines of a self-centred existence and believe that one will make a significant contribution to life – if not right now, then at some future time. This feeling is necessary if a person is to be satisfied with himself and with what he is doing.