• ベストアンサー

お願いします 訳してください。

Yes sweetheart, I would love to have you in my arms tonight. Sleeping right next to me with your head on my chest.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

イエス。愛する人よ、あなたを私の腕で今夜抱きたい。私のすぐ側で寝てあなたの頭を私の胸に。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメール

アメリカ人の彼からメールが来て、何となく意味は分かったのですが何だかもやもやするので質問いたします。 would you get made if I feel asleep? Lay my head on your chest or could just snuggle up real close you in my arms ether or be fine with me ;) と来ました。get madeとbe fine with meの意味がイマイチ掴めません。何となーくでしか理解していないので、良かったら翻訳お願いします。

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「I do my love!!!!! I have no idea about your money & all I want & care about is you!!!!!! Your family is mine, as mine is yours & they have opened their arms & heart to you as well.」宜しくお願いします。

• Have you seen ~ の返答に

ある問題で Have you seen my gloves? Yes,( ) next to your hat. という問題があり、てっきり(There are)と思ったのですが、 正解は(They are)でした。 根本的に基礎的なことがわかっていないようなのですが、 glovesなのでThere areと思ったのですが... なぜ間違っていて、なぜThey areなのか教えていただけませんでしょうか。

• 英語の文法問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れると1-5順番に(2) (1) (3) (3) (2)で正しいですか? 1.She was very glad ( ) receive a letter from him. (1)about(2)to(3)that(4)for 2.Students have to be silent until the concert ( ). (1)finishes (2)finish(3)finished(4)will finish 3.It snowed last night. Watch your step,( ) you’ll fall down. (1)and (2)but(3)or(4)then 4.“( ) I take this chair to the next room?” “Yes,of course.” (1)Will(2)Have(3)Can(4)would 5.“How about ( ) dinner with me tonight?” “Sounds good!” (1)have(2)having(3)to have (4)will have

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英文詩の一部が分かりません。

恋人への手紙のような英文詩ですが、一部の意味が分かりません。英訳&解説お願いします。 Just have a little patience. I'm still hurting from a love I lost. I'm feeling your frustration . that any minute all the pain will stop. just hold me close inside your arms tonight. don't be to hard on my emotions. Cause I need time. My heart is numb has no feeling. 1つは2行目のthatの意味と前後のつながりと意味。thatの前で区切るのは間違いないでしょうか。 (※ちなみに詩の句読点は私が意味で打ってみました。) 2つめは最後の行のdon't be to hard on my emotions. の意味。特にbe to hard の部分の文法。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

イギリス人の男性からメールで 「I would just like to be alone with you... only you and I I like you very much sweetheart... and I like to be with you」と あったのですが、これは告白されていると思っていいのでしょうか? Love ではなく like ですが、どの程度の”好き”なのでしょうか? また、同じメールで 「I would really like to go to your place」ともありました。 「わたしは本当にあなたのところ(部屋)に行きたい」と言う意味ですよね? 前回会った時にも、そろそろ帰りましょうと言ったら 「一緒にあなたの部屋について行きたい」と言われたので「ダメ、ダメ」と断りました。 彼が嫌いだからダメなのではなく、『うちには両親がいるからダメなの』 と英語で伝えたいのですが、どう言ったらよいでしょうか。 ちなみに、うちの両親はかなり古い頭なので「親に紹介=結婚」と いう図式が頭の中にあります。 そういう意味も含めた断り方をしたいのですが、何かいい言葉はないでしょうか。

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• willと be going toの違いについてお答えお願いします。

willと be going toの違いについてお答えお願いします。 英作文に挑戦の問題で、「僕の彼女は、彼と一緒にドライブに行くつもりだ」とあります。 答えはMy girlfriend will go for drive with him.ですが、 My girlfriend is going to go for drive with him.ではダメなのでしょうか? また、同じ英作文作成の問題で、 あなたのお父さんはN.Y.に今夜出発するつもりですか」とあり、 答えが「Will your father leave for N.Y. tonight?」となります。 この場合に、「Is your father going to go leave for N.Y. tonight?」と答えると間違いになりますか? 何故 be going toではダメなのか、どういう場合にbe going toになるのかがわかりません。 あと、「今夜」という単語がtonightとなっていますが、this eveningで代用は出来るでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。