• 締切済み

ISPって?

ホスティング会社からこのように言われました。 use yourISP's outgoing mail server. That will definitely solve your problems for now and is the best way to have it setup in the future as well. The new plan's emai servers should work better as well if you do not want to use your ISP's. ISPって何かってこと自体が分からないので、理解が出来ないでいます・・・ outgoing mail serverというのは、送信サーバーでしょうか。 それにISPを使ってあげると問題解決になる。 でも、このISPを使わなくてよいのなら新しいプランでも問題はない、というようなことなのでしょうが、ISPって難でしょうか。 自分で設定できるのですか? 本当に初心者のためすみません。 分かりやすく教えて下さい。 専門用語はほとんど分かりません。

• mirana
  • お礼率24% (299/1202)

みんなの回答

• azicyan
  • ベストアンサー率21% (368/1747)
回答No.1

インターネットサービスプロバイダ。 つまり契約しているプロバイダのことです。

関連するQ&A

• 文法教えてください。

The server room provides space for the technologist, as well as space for the servers they maintain, a concentrator, a repair area, and an equipment storage area. サーバー室は、サーバー機器保守の為の空間であると同時に、技術者が使用し、集線装置、修理空間、及び機器保管倉庫を備える空間である。 という風に約したのですが、the servers they maintainという文法がわかりません。 the servers which need to be maintainとかならわかりやすいのですが、 何か隠れているのでしょうか? 難しい文法用語はわかりませんので、何か例文で文法の解説をお願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

R U L E S: » credits optional, but as you imagine really appreciated. » please DON'T make other resources with them! » strictly forbidden hosting them on other sites/accounts or claiming as proper! » feel free to use in your commercial projects no need to ask!

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)?

どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)? お願いします! (6) If you really want to help the environment,support environmental organizations which use methods that you agree with to fight environmental problems. Contact them to learn about the numerous ways you can help the earth. The future of the earth is in your hands!

• 英文意訳をおねがいします・・・急いでいます!

A problem? Well, no, as long as people understand this. Use these shortcuts whenever you like, as long as you’re aware of the fact that you’re making a demand on the reader. When sending an e-mail to your boss though, you probably want to avoid writing “UR2CUTE2BTRU.” Technology presents some other language problems as well ――――― especially to the old-timers among us ―――― when it comes to etiquette. For example, in a chat room, THIS IS YELLING. So, next time you press the caps lock button on the keyboard, just stop and think how the reader of your message might feel about being yelled at. Also, you might want to take note that sentences without any punctuation such as, “I saw your mail yesterday it was good but I disagreed with some of it I checked the site it wasn’t there,” might not be too well-received by the reader. In other words, just because punctuation sometimes seems nonexistent on the Internet doesn’t mean that it’s out-of-date and you should never use it.

• 英語メール 1行添削のお願い

以下、修正をお願いします(_ _) 前にタクシーの領収書をとっておいて(私にお渡しいただくよう)お伝えしましたが、 今回の奥様の分も同様に、とっておいて(渡して)ください。 仮に作ってみました As I mentioned before, all the receipt for a taxi as well as your wife's need to be kept as we will process them.

• 文法解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Think about your activities of the last week as well as what you have planned for today and the week that follows. what you have planned for today のwhat にあたいするものは、 plan の後に本来来ているのか、それとも plan for の後に来ているのか判別がつかないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳あっていますか?

It is also a mystery about her untimely death,as well as a compelling look at euthansia. (また、彼女の早すぎる死についてのミステリーであると共に、納得できる安楽死の話である。) as well asの使い方はこれでいいのでしょうか? In fact many colleges and universities even offer classes which not only give tips on funeral planning,but also discuss the more complicated problems concerning terminal illness and suicide. (実際に多くの大学ですらクラスで終焉プランについて助言を与えるだけでなく、不治の病や自殺についての問題をより悪化させるような議論をしている。) なんか文章の内容的に意味がつながっていないのですが…終焉プランって訳もおかしいですよね? 和訳がすらすらできるようになるにはやはり単語力を伸ばすことから始めるべきでしょうか?文法とかもさっぱりでほんとに困っています。。。よろしくお願いします!

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 2010年度                                                                                                      条件・ あなたが社会に貢献できる環境保護について120~150字以内で自由に述べなさい。                                                                 These days, more and more we are discussing problems of environment. The problems such                                                                 as "acid rain" and "global warming" are appearing, but these problems are so big that we can't                                                                take an action in order to solve these problems quickly. I think that what is important is to start                                                                doing to do something easy for you. For example, trying to eat up your dishes as possible as you                                                              can and stopping using a lot of electricity are good measures. Starting to take an action around                                                                you would make it possible to solve these problems. I make it a rule to turn off the TV if none of                                                               my family watch the TV. I want to keep doing that. Please take measures from now on. (120字)                                                                                                                              内容がかぶってしまっているように思いますが・・・。文法面を中心に採点して下さると幸いです。                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

As one executive told Useem (1984:47–48): You’re damn right it’s helpful to be on several boards. It extends the range of your network and acquaintances, and your experience. That’s why you go on a board, to get something as well as give… It just broadens your experience, the memory bank that you have to test things against. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

専門家に質問してみよう