質問:英語のショッピングサイトで靴の発注、返信方法に困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外のショッピングサイトで靴の発注をしました。問題は解決し、オーダーのやり直しも返品も不可能です。返信の仕方に困っています。
  • 返信には以下の内容を伝えたいです。注文はそのままで大丈夫です。靴が届くのを楽しみにしています。
  • 注文には8-10週間かかることと、特別な色の靴は返品不可です。生産を開始しましょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のショッピングサイト返信で

海外のサイトで靴の発注をしました。色々な間違いが有り問題は解決しました。そして今回着た文はオーダーのやり直しは不要と返品不可能と時間がかかるけど大丈夫ですか?と聞いているとおもうのですが、返信の仕方に困っています。返信には以下の事を伝えたいです。そのままの注文で大丈夫です。靴が着く事を楽しみにしています。下には向こうから着たメールをのせました長々しくてすいませんがよろしくお願いします。 you do not have to fill in an order again - we will change your order to Sport mens, size 41 cuoio-wax/ brown-elk 217Euros + 20 Euros Special color + freight 28 Euros Please consider that the shoes have to be produced this can take up to 8 - 10 weeks and due to the fact that you wish a special color, the shoes are excepted from return. Shall we start production?? Best, Stefanie

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

Dear Miss Stefanie Thank you for accepting my order. Everything is alright to me. I would like to place the order as it is. I look forwards to receiving the ordered shoes. Thank you for cooperation. Best Regards ご参考に!

akaheru0228
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

Dear Stefanie, Thank you for your email. I am pleased to confirm that I am happy with all the conditions stated in your email. Please start the production. In the meantime, I will be dreaming of my special shoes for the next 8-10 weeks. Thanks again. Akaheru0228

akaheru0228
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のショッピングサイトで注文を間違え‥

海外のサイトで男性の靴(sport)を注文したかったのですが間違って女性の靴(sport)を注文してしまいました。その斉に確認のメールが着ました。長々とした文ですがすいません。 "thank you for your order for a pair of Sport cuoio-wax brown-elk 41 for ladies. Unfortunately, we don't have this style in stock but we could produce the ordered shoes for you, this would take 6 - 8 weeks approximately. Please note that due to the fact that cuoio-wax brown-elk is a special color, you would have to pay an extra of 20,00 Euros for special color and the pair would be non-returnable. By the way, are you sure you would like to order ladies' shoes? Alternatively, we could offer you Sport espresso-wax brown-elk with our new vigor-sole for men from stock at the regular price of 217,00 Euros plus freight. This pair would be returnable/exchangeable in case they do not fit or are not to your liking. Please let us know your decision! Kind regards from Berlin, Mirja" この文を見るあたり私が女性の靴を注文してしまい色が特別なので別途の料金がかかり時間が遅れるけどよろしいですか?女性物でよろしいですか?と聞かれていると思います。 そこでですが返信のメールで以下の事を伝えたいです。1.間違って女性物の靴にしてしまった。本当はその種類の男性物である。2.サイズは男性物の41であり色は間違いないとの事。3.再度注文し直した方がいいのか?4.色々な間違えすいませんと。 これらを英語文で作ってもらいたいです。お願いします。

• 英語で何と返信したらよいでしょうか?

英語で何と返信したらよいでしょうか? 先日、海外通販で(ログインした状態で)カートに商品を入れ、送料が幾らになるのかを見る為にチェックアウトの処理を途中まで行いました。実際は支払処理手前で中断し、カートの中身を削除、アカウントには当然ですがオーダー履歴も無く、カートの中は空です。 が、後日ショップの方から、We've noticed that you have an incomplete order and are cheeky enough to mention it.Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you.と連絡が来ました・・・ オーダーが通っているわけでは無いと思うのですが・・・ 特に何か問題があったわけではなく、今回はオーダーをちょっと見送った旨を伝えたいのですが、どのように英語で返信したらよいのか、ご教授下さい。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 海外ショッピングの返信の仕方

海外ショッピングサイトで鞄を購入しようと思って 下記のサイトで会員情報を入力しクレジットで決済しました。 購入日は3月15日です。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー http://www.2013outletsflats.com/ ーーーーーーーーーーーーー 普通のショッピングサイトのように購入手続き後に すぐ下記のようなメールが届きました。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear yokota emi, Thanks for your order with order no. 15, we will arrange delivery as soon as possible and you will receive them at around 15-20 days. We will inform you by e-mail once the order has been sent out. Wish you have a pleasent shopping online on our website. And welcome you give any suggestions to us. Please kindly contact us by e-mail for any problem. Thanks & Regards, Customer Services Team 2013-03-15 shoeonlineflats ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 楽しみに待っていると... 22日に下記のようなメールが届きました。 内容は、私が購入した商品が売り切れたので 他の商品を選んで欲しいというものでした。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Customer, We are regret to let you know that the bags you ordered is out of stock, and your order no. is 15 . <Catch(03-22-15-39-34).bmp> would you like to change any other style of product as exchange on our website : http://www.2013outletsflats.com We feel sorry to make this trouble for you and your understanding will be highly appreciated. Looking forward to your reply! Best Regards, Customer Service Team www.2013outletsflats.com 2013-03-22 shoeonlineflats ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 他の商品は欲しくなかったので、 翻訳アプリで訳し下記のように返信しました。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Customer Service Team Thank you for your help. This time I quit the order. Until next time, thank you. Emi Yokota ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー すると、下記のようなメールが届きましたが どのような内容なのか適当にしかわかりません。 もしどのような内容かわかる方がいらっしゃったら 私はどのような返信をすればいいのか教えてください。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Re: Dear Customer, your order is out of stock.would you like to change for other one? Dear Customer, Per our previous e-mail confirmation, we have refunded 95% of payment to your account. the rest 5% have to be charged by the bank. please understand for us. It usually takes 20 to 30 days for the money back to your account. Please pay attention to check! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact with us! Welcome to our website again! Best regards, Customer Service Team http://www.2013outletsflats.com ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 海外サイトへ英文で返信したいです

海外サイトから下記メールが来ました。 However, we have decided to give you the option to get a refund of JPY6000 from the total amount that charged. Please reply with "OK" if you agree and want us to start the refund process. “OK”と同意して返金手続きしたいのですがどのような英文で返信したらいいでしょうか。 英語に強い方返信英文を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文お願いします ネットショッピングで

海外個人輸入(ネット)で買い物したのですが、在庫切れと返信が来ました。納期がかかってもいいので、注文を継続したいのですがどのように英作文をすればいいでしょうか?サイト上では、awaiting customer - orderedになっているので、返信が必要ですが上手く英文が作れず困っています。 --- We regret to inform you that there will be a delay until the end of February for the ○○○, this is when it is due to come off of the production run at the factory, however this may very well be sooner. May we please ask you to confirm whether you wish to wait for the ○○○,once again we are very sorry for the delay. *** Please note that we will not proceed with this order until we have received your instructions. *** ---

• 英語を訳してもらえませんか?

パリのホテルにバスタブ付きの部屋かを問い合わせてきた回答なのですがヤフーの翻訳で訳してもよくわからなかったのでお願いします>< Paris, April 19th, 2008 REF: 1 superior single room (01 person) from June 9th to 18th - 9 night(s) Dear Madam, Sir Further to your email we would like to inform you that our standard rooms don’t have a bathtub. However we are pleased to confirm we have availabilities for the date you requested as mentioned above at: 210 Euros, per night and per superior single room (01 person), taxes and service included. In order to confirm your reservation, we shall need a valid credit card number with expiration date and security code (last 3 digits on the back) before April 24th , 2009. Our cancellation policy is: a written notice sent 48 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid billing. We assure you in advance of our best care and attention and we are looking forward to welcoming you at Hotel Best regards, Franck Tortet N.B. Please understand that we cannot confirm a room number or special type of room. Furthermore, take note that in case of early departure, Hotel must be informed 48 hours in advance. If not, the rate of one additional night will be charged.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 英語から日本語に訳して下さい

イーベイで靴を購入し支払いを済ませたのですが、 出品者から下記のメッセージが届きました。 しかし、いまひとつ意味がわかりません。 どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか? Hi, Just to make sure did you notice that this shoes are "new with defect?" Different color, Let me know. よろしくお願い致します。