• 締切済み

英訳をお願い致します。

国際法のテキストを使っての発表があるのですが、以下の文章が上手く日本語に訳せません。よろしくお願い致します。 Competence to bring an international claim is, for those possessing it, the capacity to resort to the customary methods recognized by international law for the establishment, the presentation and the settlement of claims. Among these methods may be mentioned protest, request for an enquiry, negotiation, and request for submission to an arbitral tribunal or to the Court in so far as this may be authorized by the {ICJ’s} Statute.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 151A48
  • ベストアンサー率48% (144/295)
回答No.2

国際的なクレイムを提起する権限とは,それを有する者に対してのことではあるが,クレイムの確定,提出,解決のための国際法によって認知された慣習的な方法に訴える資格のことである。これらの方法の中では,それが,(ICJの)憲章によって公認されている限りにおいての,抗議,照会の要求,交渉,仲裁裁判所ないし法廷への付託要求について触れられているかもしれない。 法律は全くの素人なので,それらしく訳しましたが的外れかもしれません。間違っていても当方は責任を負いません。

• tha-
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)
回答No.1

国際的な主張をもたらす能力は、それを有するそれらのために、ですが、設立、プレゼンテーションおよび特許請求の決済のため、国際法によって認識される慣用の方法に頼る能力。これらのメソッドの中で調査、交渉、仲裁廷またはこれまでのところ、これは{ICJの}法によって認可される可能性があるの裁判所への提出の要求のために抗議、要求を挙げることができる。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願い致します。

○○ recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: △△. Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller says that you have returned or will be returning the item for a refund. Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation. If you don't take action by Oct-21-2012, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without your consent. You can view the case anytime in the Resolution Center. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いします!!!

To be a subject of international law is to be given an academic label: a subject of international law is the legitimate subject of international legal research and reflection. なんとなく意味はわかるのですが、上手な日本語訳ができません。どなたか、自然な日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

Customers who are paying for their order by credit card, may request for their delivery to be left unattended, however, our carriers reserve the right to leave a call waiting card regardless of this request. The following examples highlight reasons of where a call waiting card may be left regardless of an authority to leave request:

• 英訳お願いします。

同じようなトピックで質問を乱立させてしまい申し訳ないです。以下の英訳をお願い致します。 For one thing, as will be indicated below, a legal personality under the laws of state X may often be recognized as having personality by state Y, as comity may demand that state Y will not debate the validity of grants of personality by state X. As Benderman reminds us, in the first half of the twentieth century domestic legal systems often looked to international law for guidance: entities could be granted domestic personality on the basis of them having already been granted international legal personality.

• お願いします。英訳してください。

大学に提出しなければいけないものなんですが、お父さんに書いてもらう書類なので誰か英訳お願いします!!Universities in the United State are required to have verification of adequate financial support before admitting an international student for study.Southwest Texas State University requires that this form be completed and submitted by the financail sponsor of the prospective student prior to enrollment.Additionally, documentary proof that the financial sponsor possesses sufficient financial resources for at least on year's total expenses must be attached to this form.Completion of this form does not imply admission or acceptance. INSTRUCTIONS:This form is to be completed in English by the prospective student's financial sponsor only.Please type or print clearly in ink.All requested information must be provided.Additional information may be provided on a separate paper. お願いします。

• 英訳できなくて困っています。

単語など調べてやってるのですが、なかなかうまく訳せなくて困っています。 今週中にやらないといけないものなので焦っています。 もしも訳していただけるのであれば有難いです。 我儘ですが、ネット上での翻訳の訳ではないものだと助かります。 この他にも何項目かあるので、そちらも訳していただけるのであれば嬉しいです。 よろしくおねがいいたします。 <Antibiotics> The first treatment for CDAD is cessation of the suspected causative antibiotic. Although stopping the antibiotic may be effective, the reason the antibiotic was prescribed in the first place should be considered, and monitoring for recurrence or worsening of the underlying infection is essential. Oral metronidazole, 250 to 500 mg 4 times a day for 7 to 14 days, is generally recommended as an initial treatment.29 Metronidazole can also be given intravenously. Administered by either route, the same dosage provides bactericidal levels of the drug in the bowel lumen. Although equally effective as metronidazole when given orally, vancomycin, standard dosage 1 g/d for 10 days, is more expensive, and is therefore reserved for patients who can not tolerate metronidazole, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have severe cases of CDAD.Alternative vancomycin dosing strategies may be effective for treatment of recurrent CDAD. A pulsed dosing regimen, intermittent delivery of between 125 and 500 mg every 3 days, and tapered dosing, administering the antibiotic over long periods at decreasing doses, may in some instances effectively eradicate vegetative C difficile cells. In addition to its greater cost, a disadvantage of vancomycin is the occurrence of vancomycin-resistant strains. Intraluminal concentrations of vancomycin cannot be achieved by intravenous infusion as they can with metronidazole. However, vancomycin can be given via a nasogastric tube or as an enema. Instilling vancomycin as an enema can be challenging, particularly when a patient is experiencing diarrhea.

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• 英訳でこまっております(1)

海外の文書を訳して事務手続きをしなければならないのですが、 どうしてもわからない箇所があります。 ↓↓↓ That the Company's accounting records referred to paragraph Ican be made available in Seychelles through the Company's Registered Agent on request in the event that such accounting records are required by law to be furnished,including(without limitation)in response to a request for them by the Seychelles Revenue Commission to meet a request for information under a tax treaty or by the Financial Inteligence Authority under the Ant-Money Laundering Ac 上記の訳をできる達人いらっしったらありがたいのですが。 (法人口座の閉鎖に伴う契約書の一文です) EXCITE英訳では正しく訳されない(困)。

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 英訳を教えて下さい。

One would wish to be able to begin the story of Japanese history with an exact statement of origins. のあとの The historian's quest for absolute starting point and the temptation to look for explanations of the very recent in terms of the very remote may be, as Marc Bloch has remarked, an "idol of origins. を、どう訳してよいのか解りません。 訳すにあたって、recentやremoteのあとに省略された単語(語句)があると思うのですが、それが何なのか。また、idolは偶像とでも訳すのでしょうか。 本来なら、下手なりにでも訳して見て頂くのが礼儀ですが、肝心なところが解らないので申し訳ございません。