翻訳サイトを駆使して要領を得ることができませんでした

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 翻訳サイトを使っても要領を得ることができませんでした。
  • 相手から伝えたいことを教えていただきたいです。
  • 翻訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトなどを駆使してみたのですが今一要領を得ることができませんでした。 相手が伝えたいことを教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 That's not the case.I talked of my family or worker in case there should be any problem.As it now stands,i fear proceeding unless the remaining balance is sent,so as to be sure. I understand the policy for A as well as B,though i happen to have used it just once,so i am a little skeptical after making some few inquiries on how operate in Asia as a whole. Listen,there's no way on this earth,that i am going to receive your money and end up not sending your animals,even if it means coming over,i will,so please do not get me wrong.Try and explain things to your parents,i am sure they will understand due to the circumstances at hand. I promise i will not let you down,but i cannot risk looking C$ just like that and thats the way i feel unless proven otherwise.Please let's do this fast and we only do refunds when something goes wrong with delivery and not otherwise since a reservation have been made already with your names. You will have to send the money using just my address and non other. I hope for your understanding and please let's treat this as a matter of extreme urgency before i leave for Germany to get some Lavenders Okay.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DeeAnna
  • ベストアンサー率32% (176/546)
回答No.1

酷い文法ですね…確実にむこうは英圏の人ではないでしょう…。 解らないのも無理はありません。というか、主語が抜けているので、意味が不明な所もありますが…とりあえず。 >That's not the case~. それが問題なのではありません。両親や同僚とも話しましたが、 現在の状況で、残りの代金を支払っていただけるまで、こちらとしても 次のステップを取るのは難しいと思われます。 >I understand~. そちらの規約AとBは理解しました。一度そちらのサービスを利用いたしましたが、 アジアのマーケットには少し疑いがあります。 >Listen~ 代金を頂いて、あなたの動物を送らないという事は何があってもありません。 たとえ、自分が海を渡ることになってもです。どうぞご両親にそう説明し、 状況を理解していただいて下さい。 >I promise~ あなたの期待を裏切るような事はしませんが、私の方で証明の無い限り、 C$をリスクする事も考えられないのです。あなたの名前ですでに予約が 取れているので、どうか迅速にすすめて下さい。予約金の返金は、運搬に問題が 発生した時のみ返金されます。 >You will have to send the money using just my address and non other. 代金は、私の住所以外には送らないで下さい。 >I hope~ 緊急のケースとして、迅速にご対応下さるよう、ご理解ご協力お願いします。 私がドイツにラベンダーを買いつけに行く前に…。

naya0735_2011
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございます。辞書を引いて単語を調べてみても皆目見当が付かない状態だったので、非常に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry I have not gotten to your order yet and this message is to let you know I am leaving on vacation in two days and plan on being back on or about September 1st. Your up when I return though so that is good news Have a good summer

• 長文ですが、翻訳お願いします!

i will agree to 160.00 as long as you do not mind sending it as a "gift" through pay pal so i dont get charged the pay pal fees to receive. i am not 100% sure the amount of sending certified will be ...i cant imagine it being more than $15.00 total including shipping costs/weight....if more than that i will let you know.....but i will make sure its insured so we have no problems.

• 翻訳を

翻訳をお願いいたします。 彼はネイティブではありません。インドの方です。 ガイドの方を新しい方にするか迷っていて、結局今までの方にお願いをすると答えたらこのメールが返ってきました。 I have just come back and have gone through your mails. Please note for me other guide is no problem, as i can communicate with you , so no problem, but i feel for you changing will be difficult as the new guide you will have to make undersatand everthing again then then evertime he / she should be available whn you need him, so i think you will have to decice your comfort. Regarding Kalimpong, please note its a small town and very busy and nice place, i know few people but only do business with them, i am not sure how helpfull will they be to you or not ???? i like going to Kalimpong but its more for Holiday , whenever i go there, its a lovely place to be in, there are nice Hotels there and much warmer than Darjeeling ( It will take 3 hrs to reach there from Darjeeling )

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の内容を詳しく翻訳の程よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for your order (*********). Amazon has forwarded your order to us and we will process it as fast as possible. Your order number is: +++++++ Please always state this number when you contact us so we can answer your questions quickly and without delay. Please take note of the estimated time of shipping, which is also stated on the product link. Please note that our shipments are dispatched from Switzerland, Europe. Please note that weekend and public holidays are not working days. Feel free to contact us for further questions. You can do so by replying to this mail (not the one from Amazon). Please always send the message history along. This will ensure fast processing. Below you will find your shipping address. If this is incorrect please contact us as soon as possible, so it can be changed before dispatch: All our products are delivered in exactly the same state in which we receive them from the manufacturer. Items that are not shrinkwrapped are still new and this does not affect the quality of the product. Please note that items that are delivered from the manufacturer that are not sealed will not be resealed by us due to environmental reasons. Please also note that shrinkwrap is simply part of the packaging and not part of the product. If you are satisfied with our service we would be grateful if you would leave positive feedback at Amazon.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.