• ベストアンサー

【至急】英語の並び変え問題をお願いします。

以下の文章の並び替えを、かっこ内を参考にして解いて頂きたいです。お力添えをお願いします。 彼は会社の仕事に打ち込み、毎日一生懸命働いた。(out of a commitment) He ( commitment /or /every/ hard /to / worked / a/ out/ day ) his company. 彼女は店が気に入らなかったからではなく、フランス語のメニューが読めないためレストランに入るのを拒んだ。(not because~, but because...) She refused to enter the restaurant ( because /not /but /shop /she /she /couldn't /disliked / the/ because ) read French menus. この展覧会で注目すべき重要な点は、シャガールとゴッホを一緒に見られるということです。(the point to be noted~) The point ( is / that/ in /to /be /this / can/ noted/ you/ exhibition ) see both Chagall and Van Gogh. バスに乗るのではなく、職場まで自分の車を運転していれば、彼は会議に間に合わすことができたのかもしれない。(could have + 過去分詞~, If...had + 過去分詞~) He could have ( had /driven /if /for / meeting /to /the /time /been /he /in ) work instead of taking a bus.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.1

1:He worked hard every day or out of a commitment to his company. 2:She refused to enter the restaurant not because she dislike the shop but because she couldn't read French menus. 3:The point to be noted this exhibition is that you can see both Chagall and Van Gogh. 4:He could have been in time for the meeting if he had driven to work instead of taking a bus. 間違ってたらごめんなさいm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英語の問題です

英語の問題です! 5問あるので余裕のある方おねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1.I tried to take our dog out of our house, but he () go out. (1)had to (2)might not (3)were to (4)would not 2.I would rather () here. (1)not tobe (2)not (3)not being to (4)not be 3.Since you have a fever, you () go to the hospital. (1)heve better (2)should heve (3)might have (4)had better 4.He () to the museum, but now he hardly ever goes. (1)used to going (2)used to go (3)would used to go (4)is used to go 日本語に合うように()内の語句を並べ替えてください。 5.もし気分がすぐれないのなら、仕事に行かない方がよい。 If you don't feel well,(better/ go/ had/ not/ to/ work/ you). 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 英語の和訳

1:Miki and her family must be out of town. I have called several times,but there is no answer. 2:This electric machine did not function properly when it was delivered to my house. It must have been brokenduring shipping. 3:He can't be watching TV. There are no programs today because of the strike. 4:I saw Mr. Yamada at Shinjuku Station this morning. You couldn't have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii. 5:Jim had a skiing accident,but he's all right. He's lucky,because he could have hurt himself badly. 6:This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.

• 英語

1It's already ten. It's high time you ( ) in bed. アare イhave been ウwere エwill be 2If it were not for the rain, we ( ) hiking today. アcan go イwould go ウmay well go エwere able to go 3( ) greenhouse effect, the climate on the earth would be much colder. アAgainst イWithout ウUnless エNot 4( ) for the doctor's great skill in the operation, he wouldn't be alive now. アWithout イUnless ウBut エNot 5But for the medicine, the patient ( ). アhas been dead イhad been dead ウmay have been dead エmight have been dead 6Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I ( ) to the station to meet you. アwent イwould have gone うhad gone エ would go 7I could tell who he was from his accent; ( ) I wouldn't have known it was him. アhowever イtherefore ウfor エotherwise 8Jack had a skiing accident yesterday, but he's all right. He is lucky, because he ( ) hurt himself badly. アcould have イmight ウshould エwill have 9I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( ) in such a trouble now. アhaven't イwould be ウwould havd been エwouldn't be 3,4辺りが良く分かりませんでした。

• 英語の並び替え&穴埋め問題です。

穴埋め問題のほうは、訳も付けていただけると分かりやすくて助かります。 問題に、解答がついていないので、よろしくお願いします。 1 私たちが出かけるのとほぼ同時に、雨が降り始めた。   Hardly(had,left,when,it,we)began to rain. 2 第二次世界大戦まで、ジェット機は使用されなかった。   Not(into,untill,come,the jet plane,use,World War II,did). 3 彼らを結びつけたのは、写真への関心であった。   (in,their,photography,that,not,I,untill). 4 昨日になって初めてその事実を知った。   It was(yesterday,the fact,knew,that,not,I,untill). 5 彼は話しかけられない限り、決して自分からは口をきかない。   He(spoken,speaks,to,never,unless). 6 中国でパンダ狩りをする人は、つかまれば死刑になることもある。   Those who hunt pandas in China(the death penalty,caught,face,can,are,if). 1 She said to us,“Let´s take a ten-minute coffee break.”   She()()us that we()()a ten-minute coffee break. 2 She said to herself,“Shall I go by Shinkansen or by plane?”   She()if she()go by Shinkansen or by plane. 3 Yesterday he said to me,“Are you free tomorrow morning?”   Yesterday he asked me()I was free()(). 4 She said to me,“I have no money now.Please lend me some.”   She asked me to lend her()()because she had()then. 以上です。

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• 英語問題

空欄に適切な単語を下から選んで書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) diabetes malfunction physician miscarriage inject (1)If I had known that he was the best _____, I would have visited the hospital where he worked. (2)Could you_____ insulin into her arm if you find her unconscious? (3)If your urinary system had developed a _____,you would have noticed your legs swell. (4)If it were type I_____, your patient must have been a child. (5)Had she been more careful, she could have avoided the ______. 空欄に適切な単語を下から選んで書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) because and after until before (1)This ultrasonic vibration causes the blood clot to break apart ______ dissolve. (2)General anesthesia should not be administered ______ the patient has been examined. (3)ICD saved me______ it triggered the electric shock. (4)Continue taking the pills ______ meal. (5)Her face turned pale______ her blood was not carrying enough oxygen.