• 締切済み

翻訳をお願い致します。

kazukundegozaruの回答

回答No.2

多分ピリオドが抜けていると思いますので、勝手に区切らせて頂きます。 Hello there are no more available at this time if i receive more i will let you know. Thankyou for the inquiry こんにちは 今の所ご用意できるものがございません。 在庫が入荷次第、お知らせします。 お問い合わせありがとうございました。 ※意訳ですが、文脈から判断すると大体こういった内容だと思います。

cima0033
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 I have 3 more in stock, not sure when I will get more but I will definitely let you know 内容は「この商品を後10個在庫がありますか?もしなければ、近いうちに10個この商品を入荷することができますか?」という質問に対しての返信文になります。 ご教示のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If any musicians are looking to get molded earplugs or molded in ear monitors, let me know, I can refer you to someone that will set you up nicely

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いまいち、内容が良く解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. When did you need this order by? We do not have the grey mugs available until January, would this be ok? I can send you the invoice now if you like. Let me know.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will invite you at Pierre Herme in Tokyo macaron will be more fresh. Because with flight travel taste will not be so fresh when I will give you French one. 日本語に翻訳お願い致します。

• 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

英語のご堪能な方、以下英文を翻訳お願いします。 hello. you need the air valve only let me know. thank you, 宜しくお願い致します。

• この翻訳で合っていますか?

この翻訳で合っていますか? ご質問させて下さい。 海外の証券会社で口座を開設しましたが、次の英文がきました。 I will let you know once the email starts working, it will take approximately 21 days to start これは 私は、あなたに取引できるようになったら電子メールを送ります、取引開始まで21日かかるということをお伝えします。 このような意味でよいのでしょうか? I will let you know onceのonceが・・・・今一理解しにくいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳して下さい!

翻訳お願いします! I will know more after a conference call on the 13th. They may change the dates of the sale. How about if we connect after I know more on the 13th?

• 翻訳お願い致します。

海外のサイトから注文したのですが、在庫がないと言うことでしょうか? 翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. I am sorry to let you know, but we do not have any of the white/blue (or grey) serving trays available. We do have black ones or red ones in stock now. Please let me know if you would like to swap the white/bluet trays for either black or red ones, or remove them form your order completely? I can issue your invoice once I have received confirmation.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

宜しくお願いします。 海外のお店から以下の文を送ってもらったのですが、 翻訳サイトでは完全な文章にならなかったため こちらに質問致しました。 ---------- Hello, CD costs 203,- CZK and 60-80,- CZK for shipping. So the total amount is in today's rate 15,- USD. So the easiest way to pay it is pay by pay-pal. If you have this possibility please pay 15,- USD to our pay-pal account:カクカクシカジカ When we receive money we will send you the CD so please let me know your address where we have send the CD. Thank you. All the best,

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,