• ベストアンサー

英文を訳して下さい。直訳と意訳で。

The lift could go up and down, and round corners.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そのエレベーターは上がったり下がったり出来るでしょう。さらに角も曲がれるでしょう。 そのエレベーターは上昇下降だけでなく右折左折さえ出来るんだろうね。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

marbleshitさん 遅くなり申し訳ありません。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 直訳→意訳がわかりません

ある長文の1つなんですが、前の文章が長いのでここには載せられなくて、わかりにくいかもしれません・・・ Why should I worry her by telling her about my pain ,since it might be nothing and go away anyway? で痛みはたいしたことではない、あるいはどうせ消えてしまうものですから、何もそんなことをいって、妻を心配させなくてもいいでしょう。という意訳なんですが、私が考える直訳はなぜ私が彼女を心配すべきか・・・でwhy~herまでの文の意訳が不明です。(何もそんなこと)をいって妻を心配させなくてもいいでしょう。と私の直訳だとかなりずれがありますし・・by以下は何とか意訳でもわかるんですが・・・・文章のテーマは夫婦間の会話です。わかる方、教えてください。

• 英文の意訳をお願いしたいです

翻訳機をつかうとなんだか変な風になってしまうのですが・・・ 環境問題の話です Using classic archaeology techniques, researchers found that human bones from the last decades before the civilization’s collapse showed signs of severe malnutrition. Sever thinks that the root cause of the downfall of the Maya was a chronic food and water shortage, due to some combination of natural drought and deforestation by humans. Today, the rain forest is again falling under the axe. About half of the original forest has been destroyed in the last 40 years, cut down by farmers practicing “slash and burn” agriculture. By 2020, only 2% to 16% of the original rain forest will remain if current rates of destruction continue. It seems that modern people are repeating some of the Maya’s mistakes. But Sever thinks disaster can be averted (). Sever and co-worker Dan Irwin have been looking at satellite photos and, in them, Sever spotted signs of ancient drainage and irrigation canals in swamp-like areas (which they call bajos<バホスと読むらしいです>, the Spanish word for “lowlands”) near the Mayan ruins. Sever suspects that these ancient canals were part of a system devised by the Maya to manage water in the bajos so that they could farm this land. Could today’s farmers take a lesson from the Maya and sow their seeds in the bajos, which make up 40% of the landscape? It’s an interesting idea. Sever and his colleagues are now considering planting test crops of corn in areas in the bajos with suitable soil, with irrigation and drainage canals inspired by the Maya. A message from 900 A.D.: it’s never too late to learn from your ancestors. よろしくお願いします!<(_ _)>

• 英文の添削をお願い致します!

金属板の加工をオーダーする相手に、 以下の日本語の旨を伝えたくメールしたいと思っています。 以下の英文できちんと伝わりますでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、英文の添削をお願い致します! 「私は全ての金属板の角をこのように丸くして欲しい“URL”。 その場合、Blunt Corners とRound Cornersどちらを選べばよいですか?」 I want to all plates smooth corners like "URL " In such a case, Which one to choose? Blunt Corners or Round Corners?

• 直訳と意訳の加減は??

以下の英文を和訳しているのですが、特に"reharsed"、"share"、"theology student"の単語をうまく訳せません。また、文を解釈するための和訳ではなく「翻訳文」として、他の人に読んでもらい、理解してもらうようにきちんとした日本語で訳さなくてはならないのですが、そういう場合、直訳すぎても意訳すぎてもいけないと言われ、その加減がわかりません。翻訳技術がある方がいらっしゃればご指導いただきたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。 During the first year of my stay in the United States, I started a seminar for which I randomly picked dying patients, from the very young to the very old. I never rehearsed, I just went in, told them about my interests and asked them if they would share with me, in a private room but seen and observed by a lot of medical students and theology students, what it's like to be dying. What can we do for a person when medicine cannot really do much more? It was like opening flood-gates. They started to talk and to share. It was very moving. The nurses and the medical students and the theology students were deeply interested in it, because nobody had ever taught them what you can do to help dying patients.

• outsideの使い方

he could hear the people in the court outside go wheezing up and down outsideの使い方なですが、これは形容詞で名詞の後に置くものとしての決まりがあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳のお願いです。

In inter-campaign, main operation in that facility concerns dissolver air-lift exchange and the air-lift discharge chute exchange which was damaged during ari-lift un-jamming operation. The routing of the new air-lift is difficult because of its size and fragility. A dedicated device for handling has been manufactured. 宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英文について教えてください。

次の英文でわからないところがあります。 He hated missing out on any gathering, and the consequent round of tea parties, dinners, soirees and balls exhausted him. 'You know how awful it is when all you want to do is go to bed, and suddenly everyone wants you to start improvising,' he complained, somewhat disingenuously, to a friend; he always complied, and, having sat down at the piano, would improvise for hours. *You know how awful it isのitはthe consequent roundですか? *when all you want to do is go to bedのところで、goは名詞ですか? * and suddenly のandは"それなのに"、と訳せばいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 出典:「Chopin: Prince of the Romantics」

• この英文の直訳と意訳を教えてください。

To say it is one thing. To do it is quite another.

• 英文の直訳が、意訳にどう繋がるのでしょうか

NHKからの抜粋です Swimmers in Russia's Far East wouldn't let freezing temperatures keep them from taking part in an annual winter swimming competition. この意味が丸きし理解不能だったのですが、日本語記事を見ると、次のようです。 ロシア極東のウラジオストクで年末の恒例となっている寒中水泳大会が行われ、参加者は氷点下の海での遊泳を楽しんでいました。 英文をGoogle翻訳に掛けると次になりました。 ⇒ロシアの極東でのスイマーは凍結温度は毎年恒例の寒中水泳大会に参加してからそれらを保つことはできないだろう。 私が英文を翻訳しても、意味不明の程度においては同じです。 どうやって原文が日本文の意味になるのでしょうか。

• 英文の意訳をお願いします!ちょっと急いでいます

With that kind of money at stake, it is hardly surprising that industrial-scale technology has caught on. Fishing hooks are on “long-lines” sometimes more than 50 miles in length. Factory ships that can hold 1000 tons of fish store and process the catches. Fishing on such a massive scale can exhaust a fishing ground, but when that happens, the factory ships just move on. The bottom of what is known as the continental slope, between 600 and 6000 feet deep, is home to several species that swim in schools and grow as long as two to three feet. Their presence opened up the continental slope to industrial deep-sea fishing that pays off very well. The usual method, known as bottom trawling, is to drag a huge net, with 15 tons of weight, across the ocean floor, catching everything in its path. What are the environmental costs? No one really knows ------ and that is part of the problem. According to a recent issue of Natural History, catch limits for deep-sea fishes were set “essentially by guessing, relying on knowledge of shallow-water species. They took no account of the far slower birth rate in a typical population of deep-sea fishes.” Two deep-sea species have already been reduced: the orange roughy and the Chilean sea bass. ----------------------------------------------------------- たぶん漁業の話なのですが、最初の方の釣り鉤は~の文と、途中の法律、警察の仕事、厳しい刑罰~あたりの文はなんとなく意味がつかめたのですがそれ以外はさっぱりです・・・ 大まかな流れだけでもいいので教えてくださると嬉しいです