• ベストアンサー

質問に対する英訳をお願いします。

I did not purchase this. I am inquiring if you have anymore for sale. --------以下の文章になります-------- 同じ商品の在庫は今、ありません。 あなたはすでに商品の支払いをしましたが、 あなたにそれを送ってもいいですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I'm sorry the same kind of product is out of stock now. I can see you've already paid for your order. So can I send you the product soon?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な和訳をお願いします。

I did not purchase this. I am inquiring if you have anymore for sale.

• 英訳をお願いします。

物販に関してです。英訳を宜しくお願いします。 Hello, If I purchased the Lamy Safari Aquamarine Fountain Pen you have for sale can I choose the $3.00 standard shipping/registered air option for shipping to the United States? I do not need the pen shipped fast so I am ok with waiting the extra time to receive it. Thank you.

• 英訳して下さい!

英訳して下さい! I am pleased you have received the shipment but sorry to hear you have some damaged cartons. Can you please advise if this shipment was signed for as damaged upon receipt?

• 質問に対する答えの英訳について

If YOU would be buying this blade for you, which one would you choose? and why? Comparing this one to the german knife that you are selling. I see that they both have the same price. between the puma and this heart columbia, if you can only afford one razor? ----以下の文章です。よろしくお願いします---------- 私はどちらのナイフもおすすめです。 現在、他の在庫はありません。

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 教えてください

1) I'm sorry to have kept you ((1)waiting (2)waited). 2)If I ((1)am (2)were)you,I((1)wouid (2)did) not do such a thing. 3)He can't read this.((1)So (2)Neither)can I. 以上の問題の回答を教えていただけますでしょうか?

• 英訳の手直しをお願いします

自分で考えてみましたが、添削をお願い出来たら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 1それと何か関係がありますか(Does it relevant to it?) 2それとは関係ない(Its irrelevant to it) 3私らしくない(Thats not like me) 4あなたらしくない(Thats not like you) 5それは自分の意思でしました(I did myself) 6それは自然にそうなった(そういう状態に) (?) 7もう我慢できない (トイレ、何かの状態) (I can't put up with anymore) 8何でそんなことを私が言われなくちゃいけないの? (Why am I supposed to say it?) 9私がそう思うのは私の勝手(自由)だと思う(?) 10あなたがそう思うのは仕方がない (? it can't be helped) 11あなたはそれを当たり前だと思っている (You think it takes for granted) 12たぶん私はそのことが今も心に引っかかっている(?) 13納得いかない (I'm not convinced.)(I'm not on your side) 14なんとなくそう思う(?)(no reason) たくさんすみません。よろしくお願いします。

• 意味が分からないので英訳教えてください

If I made you feel painful, I am really sorry about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends, but not on Facebook . You understand me !!!???

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 訳して頂けませんか?

外国の通販で以前違う商品を送られ困った経験が 今回も海外で事前確認したく先方への質問に対する回答です。 正しく理解したいので宜しくお願いします。 I have send the photo to you , you did not got it ? i have tell you , i just have 4 pieces in stock now it is not new , but looks like new , and can work well , grade A if you need them , you can send money with western union it is easier for us . i am waiting for your news

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 生活しなければならない場合、一生風呂に入れないが、服は着替えられるか、風呂には入れるが、一生同じ服しか着れないか。
  • 毎日の食事に関して、毎日3食食べられるが、同じ物しか食べられないか、毎日1食しか食べられないが、毎日違う食べ物を食べられるか。
  • 手術を受けるのであれば、麻酔有りであるが、成功率40%の手術か、麻酔無しであるが、成功率95%の手術か。
回答を見る