• ベストアンサー

教えてください

spegloの回答

• speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.4

We are discussing being in love. としかいいようがありません。でも、「恋をすることについて、話し合っている」 なら、We are talking about being in love. が普通ですね。議論するようなことでは ないですから。 discuss の後には、動名詞が来ます。これは、consider でも同じです。

mermaid1122
質問者

お礼

speglo様回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳すと、、?

”Everything that can be done over these crimes is being done.” ”Should we give in to this terrorists demand?”なんでinの後にtoがいるのかがわかりません><

• 至急和訳お願いします(T^T)

Would you be shy to just see me. Would you ~ は「~してくれませんか」みたいな意味ですよね? If we were in the same place. 前の文はこれです。 わかる範囲でいいので宜しくお願いします!!

• so in loveですが…

彼とのメールのやり取りで Hi my girl so beautiful so sexy so~ so in love I want △△!!!!私の名前 このso in loveは「深く愛し合っている」「深く愛している」どっちらでしょうか? それから Is going to be hard But we can make it!!! We will try! は何と言っていますか? 調べましたが今一繋がらないので…意味を教えてください!

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文の解説をお願いします。 I looked into this and found that when renovations were being done at our office from mid-January to early February, we had several problems with our server, and e-mails that we thought were being sent were actually being lost. この文で使われているwe thoughtは挿入でしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』とい

カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』という曲の日本語の訳を知りたいです。 We fell in love on the first night that we met Together we've been happy I have very few regrets The ordinary problems have not been hard to face, but lately little changes has been Slowly taking place You’re always finding something Is wrong in what I do But you can’t rearrange my life because it Pleases you You’ve got to love me For what I am For simply being me Don’t love me for what You intend and hope that I will be And if you’re only using me to feed your fantasies, you’re really not in love so let me go- I must be free If what you want, isn’t natural for me I won’t pretend to keep you...... The picture of perfection is only in your mind For all your expectations love can never be designed We.......each other...... And make another start... Ur really not in love so let me go I must be free... なんて言っているのでしょうか。 サイトで翻訳しても機械的なのでわからないです、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。できれば日本で購入したいので、日本に代理店はありますか?と質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?? Please be patient as we’ll have an answer for you soon. Currently, no one has an exclusive distribution in Japan, we would like to establish a distributor in Japan soon so we will be discussing many factors and will provide you with additional information.

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 ah well i was not sure what you wanted to say. maybe you meant "It feels a little like being in love...." or are you asking us what we think your description sounds like? if so: "Does it sound a little like being in love?"

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

元カノと今も繋がってるの?と聞いたら No. We were just talking to see how we are doing. I'm sorry for being so rude to you.←と来たのですがどういう意味ですか?

• turned out to について

In the end, the mysterious story ( ) be true. イ、found out to ロ、said to ハ、turned out to ニ、were made to 答えはハ、turned out to なんですが、なぜですか? were made to じゃなぜだめなんでしょうか? In the end, 最終的に the mysterious story were made ミステリアスなストーリーは作られた to be true 真実になるように。 were made to が入るように思えます。 なぜwere made to がダメか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.