• ベストアンサー

英訳を教えてください

英訳を教えてください 1コンピューターはかつて人間の手で行われていた仕事の多くをしてくれている Computers (×perform) much of the work (   )(×formely) done by human hands. 2昨日はとても天気がよかった→天気が主語で 3数時間の遅れの後、飛行機は離陸した  After several hours delays, the plane took off. →これで正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• egeeee
  • お礼率96% (155/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.2

1. Computers cover much of the work heretofore done by human hands. 2. The weather was very nice yesterday. 3. The plane took off after a few hours delay. ※delayは単数で、aも付ける。 これが唯一の正解というわけではないですが、ご参考まで。

egeeee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.1

1. Computers perform much of the work formerly done by human hands. 2. The weather turned out to be very fine yesterday. 3. The plane took after several hours of delay. ご参考まで。

egeeee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 現在完了形について

“Eric” and I were together for five years and had a horrible breakup a year ago. While we were together I grew very close to his daughter “Amy,” and she to me. Amy’s mom has not been in the picture for many years. Amy took our breakup badly, and pretty much took my side in everything. We’ve kept in touch and often done things together since Eric and I split. We basically don’t discuss him. I last spoke to Amy early in September. Since then she hasn’t called or texted. I’ve tried to contact her several times, telling her I miss her and asking about getting together. I’ve tried toはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 高校英語です!和訳をお願いいたします!!!

確認したいのでお願いします。 But~than chanceまでが特に上手く訳せなかったので 参考にさせていただきたいです!! When people hear that I'm writing an article about deception, they're quick to tell me how to catch a liar. Liars always look to the left, several friends say; liars always cover their mouths, says a man sitting next to me on a plane. Beliefs about how lying looks are plentiful and often contradictory. Most people think they're good at spotting liars, but studies show otherwise. A very small minority of people, probably fewer than 5 percent, seem to have some innate ability to sniff out deception with accuracy. But in general, even professional lie-catchers, like judges and customs officials, perform, when tested, at a level not much better than chance.

• 英語の穴埋め問題

英語穴埋め問題よろしくお願いいたします 語群 be, build, complain, date, last ,need, perform, preserve, play, reflect, remain ,take, throw 文 Sumo has religious orig ins and (1)back over one thousand years. For example, just before a match, the wrestlers(2) salt into the ring. This (3) an old Shinto purification rite. The present form has (4) unchanged for several centuries. In sumo, as in many Japanese arts, form and ceremony(5) an important role in creating the proper atmosphere. First-time spectators often (6) about the lengthy preparation, but the various actions, such as stomping feet, clapping hands, and tossing salt (7) an essentiすal part of the show. These rituals (8) before the bout have a historical value in that they capture and (9) the traditions and glory of the sport. They also have a psychological value for the participants, as well as for the spectators, as the anticipation and excitement slowly (10).While the formalities preceding the match (11) up to four minutes, the actual wrestling rarely (12) more than a minute. The amount of time(13) to determine a winner may be the shortest of any sport in the world. 長くてすみませんm(_ _)m

• 穴埋めについて

()の選択肢から適語を選ぶ問題です。 私が考えた答えは→の後に、和訳は[]、解らない部分は??と書きました。 答えがあっているか、と、和訳に補足をお願いしますm(_ _)m 注意はしていますが、誤字があったら指摘をお願いします(汗 -------------------- 1.She tried to lift the box,(which she found it/which she found/that she found was/but she found) impossible. [彼女はその箱を持ち上げようとしたが、それは不可能だと気付いた。] →which she found it 2.I wish you (hadn't told/haven't told /aren't telling/will tell) him the truth. [あなたが彼に真実を伝えなければなあ。] →hadn't told 3.We should respect the basic human rights of others,(so much/some more/much more/much less) their lives. [??] →much more 4.The weather isn't very good now,but (it expects/it's expecting/it's expected/it'll expect) to be better tomorrow. [今天気はとても良くないが、明日はよいと予想されている。] →it's expected 5.Tom does not know English,(says/to say/saying/having said) nothing of German or French. [ドイツ語やフランス語は言うまでもなく、トムは英語を知らない。] →to say 6.After a little more work she went to bed,(enjoying with/pleased with/satisfying with /pleasing with) what she had done. [??] →satisfying with 7.(Although/But/Since/Therefore) Mr. Tanaka was the only one who knew the way to the museum,he drove the car. [田中さんはその博物館への行き方を知った唯一の人なので、彼が車を運転した。] →Since 8.I was called into the office,my name (to be/been/has been/being)at the head of the list. [??] →has been 9.She (lied/lain/laid/lay) aside her book and went to answer the door. [彼女は本を脇に置いて、そのドアへ返答した。] →laid 10.(If/That/Though/Whether) he will marry her or not is none of my business. [彼が彼女と結婚してもしなくても私には関わりがない。] →Whether

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (1) Ising of war and of that man who first came in exile from the shores of Troy to the coast of Italy. He was battered on land and sea by divine violence,... He had to suffer much in war until he built a city.... From him came the Latin people,...and the high walls of Rome. (2) With his homeland in enemy hands and his city in flames, Prince Aeneas, son of the goddess Venus, led a small group of Trojans to sea. After many months of being tossed about by fierce winds and storms, the travelers finally anchored their ships near the mouth of the Tiber River in Italy. Yet no sooner had they landed than the men began to plan another voyage. (3) This appalled the Trojan women. As the Greek historian Dionysius records the story, a noblewoman named Roma secretly took the women aside and suggested that they take matters into their own hands. “Tired of wandering,”the others listened eagerly. “Roma stirred up the... Trojan women”and suggested a simple plan. They all agreed, and “together, they set fire to the ships.” (4) At first the men were furious, but pretty soon they realized that the women had done the right thing. They had landed in a perfect spot. With mild weather and beautiful countryside―a cluster of hills just 15 miles from the sea―why should they leave? The men were so pleased that they named the place after Roma, the rebellious wife.

• 英訳(誰が英訳をお願いします。)

PAYPALより払い戻しがありましたが、 私は決して注文分をキャンセルしておりません。 あなたのところから発送が遅れているため 私はPAYPAL経由で私の保証期間を確保するために、異議申し立てをして 注文分を早く発送するようお願いしただけです。 キャンセルはしてませんので誤解しないようにお願い致します。 現在、私の注文分は取り消しになったのでしょうか? あなたから返事で あなたのサプライヤから入荷が遅れるとのことでしたので いつになれば発送できるのか正確な情報を私は知りたいです。 質問したら無視しないで必ず返事していただけないでしょうか 宜しくお願い致します。 誰か英訳お願いできませんか 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳で困ってます。英訳お願いします。

英訳で困ってます。英訳お願いします。 「私も同じ気持ち。私にとってあなたや子供達は私の全てだよ。今の私達の状況はとても厳しいものだけど、これはテンポラリーなものなんだって自分に言い聞かせながら毎日過ごしてる。 昨日2人でよく話し合ったよね、私達の夢が早く実現すればいいね、ここから1日も早く出ていけれますように。私も愛してるよ!」

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

— Griffith In August 1917, 127 mm (5.0 in) of rain fell, 84 mm (3.3 in) on 1, 8, 14, 26 and 27 August; the weather was also overcast and windless, which much reduced evaporation. Divided into two ten-day and an eleven-day period, there were 53.6, 32.4 and 41.3 mm (2.11, 1.28 and 1.63 in) of rain that August. In the 61 hours before 6:00 p.m. on 31 July, 12.5 mm (0.49 in) of rain fell and from 6:00 p.m. on 31 July to 6:00 p.m. on 4 August, there was 63 mm (2.5 in) of rain. There were three dry days and 14 days with less than 1 mm (0.039 in) of rain during the month. Three days were sunless and one had six minutes of sun; over 27 days there were 178.1 hours of sunshine, an average of 6.6 hours per day. The weather in August 1917 was exceptionally bad and Haig had been justified in expecting that the weather would not impede offensive operations, because rain would have been dried by the expected summer sunshine and breezes. Petain had committed the French Second Army to an attack at Verdun in mid-July, in support of the operations in Flanders. The attack was delayed, partly due to the mutinies which had affected the French army after the failure of the Nivelle Offensive and also because of a German attack at Verdun from 28–29 June, which captured some of the ground intended as a jumping-off point for the French attack. A French counter-attack on 17 July re-captured the ground, the Germans regained it on 1 August, then took ground on the east bank on 16 August. The battle began on 20 August and by 9 September, had taken 10,000 prisoners. Fighting continued sporadically into October, adding to the German difficulties on the Western Front and elsewhere. Ludendorff wrote: On the left bank, close to the Meuse, one division had failed ... and yet both here and in Flanders everything possible had been done to avoid failure ... The French army was once more capable of the offensive. It had quickly overcome its depression. — Ludendorff: Memoirs yet there was no German counter-attack, because the local Eingreif divisions were in Flanders.

• 【緊急英訳】英訳をお願いします

あるイベントについて「11月上旬開催」を英語で表現したいのですが、どうもしっくりした表現が思いつきません。できるだけネイティブに近い感性の表現にしたいのですが、是非アイデアをください。11月上旬はbigining of Novemberかな?とか、開催はtake place?などと辞書をひいているのですが、いま一つピントきません。

• 【急募 英訳】英訳お願いします

条件としては10~15文であること、全体で65語以上使用する事です。 よろしくお願いします。 以下本文となります。 私が好きな歴史について話します。 私は歴史がとても好きで、とても興味があります。 孔子は言いました「温故知新」と 歴史から古い事を知り、新しい事に活かせる所が私は良い所だと思っています。 また、歴史好きの人は最近増えています。 歴史好きから友人が沢山できるのです。 更に人々の過去の偉業を知れるので、自分にも活かせ、自分を高める事もできます。 そして最後に正しい歴史認識をもち、自分の生まれた国の日本に誇りがもてる日本人になれるという事です。 今の日本人は日本に誇りをもてない日本人が多く、残念に思います。 そのような事から正しい歴史教育が必要なのだと私は感じます。 そして生まれた国「日本」に誇りをもてる日本人を作るのです。