• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします!!

we didnt either and merrychristmas too you too コレの翻訳お願いします>< またコレに対する答えの 例文みたいなのも 考えていただけると幸いです。 この前に私が merry Christmas★ こっちは雪降らなかったよ と送ったつもり・・・です^^;

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

either は 「・・・もまた」 という意味ですから、「こちらもそうだ。メリー・クリスマス」 と返してきているだけのことです。 ですから、「これに対する答え」 というのは無くて、新たな話題を持ち出す、ということになるのではないでしょうか。

kya-tam
質問者

お礼

なるほど^^; 分かりやすい回答ありがとうございます★ 新たな話題・・ですか。 頑張って探して広げてみようと思います(笑) お忙しい中回答大変感謝ですm(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします!

NURSE'S RESPONSE TO CRABBIT OLD WOMAN Author Unknown What do we see, you ask, what do we see? Yes, we are thinking when looking at thee! We may seem to be hard when we hurry and fuss, But there's many of you, and too few of us. We would like far more time to sit by you and talk, To bath you and feed you and help you to walk. To hear of your lives and the things you have done; Your childhood, your husband, your daughter, and your son. But time is against us, there's too much to do - Patients too many, and nurses too few. We grieve when we see you so sad and alone, With nobody near you, no friends of your own. We feel all your pain, and know of your fear That nobody cares now your end is so near. But nurses are people with feelings as well, And when we're together you'll often hear tell Of the dearest old Gran in the very end bed, And the lovely old Dad, and the things that he said, We speak with compassion and love, and feel sad When we think of your lives and the joy that you've had. When the time has arrived for you to depart, You leave us behind with an ache in our heart. When you sleep the long sleep, no more worry or care, There are other old people, and we must be there. So please understand if we hurry and fuss - There are many of you, and too few of us.

• ebayの翻訳どなたかお願いします。

ebayで同じ出品者から複数の商品を購入する場合、送料が安くなるのか質問をしたところ、こういった答えが返ってきました。 if there are small package we can send in one package, but most of the light we send it individually, because it's too large, and most of the time we paid extra shipping for the buyer, if you order more then one, please let me know and i get you some discount, Thank you and have a good day 辞書や翻訳サイトなどで調べたのですが、うまく訳せず、 どなたか英語できる方、訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いします><

• どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか?

翻訳機を使ってみたのですが よくわからなかったので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? Now I understand that's an obstacle and it is for me too but I'm willing to try to put it aside and just get to know you for you 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いいたします。 I have checked stock and we have enough, shall I ghet these shipped to you?

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• すみません翻訳お願いします

私のメール友達から以下のような英文メールが届きました。 しかし、略してあるのか、皆目わかりません?? どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 メールの相手はマニラ出身のフィリピーナです Wen sum1 really loves you, dey will never hurt you, and if dey do, you'll see dat in thier eyes dey are hurting you...too

• 翻訳をお願いします!助けてください。

トラブルで困っております。 英語が堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願いします。 HI I WILL PASS ON THIS TO DAD WHO WILL SORT IT AND CONTACT YOU , AS IT APPEARS YOU HAVE PAID FOR 2 SAWS , SO WE OWE YOU ONE THANKS REGARDS PETER 翻訳ソフトを使いましたが意味不明でした。 もし翻訳不可の場合は、こういう意味じゃないの?などでも構いません。 どなたかお力を貸してください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳してください!!!

ある人からメールが来ました。 ネットで翻訳してみたんですが、意味が全くわからずメールを返せません。 お願い致します。 I'm somewhat serious.   I think we would make a beautiful family.  But I also think that we should date a bit longer... and I think that I should move to Japan.  I want to leave Guam...I've been here as long as I've wanted to.  You don't have another boyfriend or anything do you? I'm not one to rush into things either, but I just thought that I'd tell you that I'm really attracted to you and that I wouldn't mind procreating with you. Make sense? Anyway,  I'm thinking of you now!! Miss you so much!!!