• ベストアンサー

【至急】英文の和訳

次の2つの英文の和訳をお願いします! (1) No other products by Mattle, the film she helped to found, did as well, and some were failures. (2) You could hardly switch on the radio in America without hearing the song “Barbie Girl”. よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

1. No other products did well. は Other products did well. の否定だろうとは思うのですが、to found という動詞がどういう意味で用いられているのかが、この文からだけでは判断に困りました。もう少し前後の文章とか情報とかがあると助かるかもしれないと思いました。想像による暫定的な訳を作ってみましたが、あるいはもっと知識のある人であればきちんと訳せるのかもしれません。  「他のマットルの商品も、彼女が露光させるのを手伝ったフィルムも、どれも役に立たず、いくつかは使い物にならなかった」 2. hardly ... without ... は、「・・・せずに・・・することは難しい」  「アメリカでラジオのスイッチを入れると、きっと "バービー・ガール" という曲を耳にすることになる」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before I continue with the reading. Allow me to introduce you to the very methodical way I work. My work is different to that of most other astrologers. I regard astrology as a kind of advanced science. When I researched for the Soul Mate Chart as well uncovering the buried secrets of the ancient star law I worked in methodical scientific way. I compared the charts of many thousands of couples. Some were famous, some were utterly unknown, some happy some miserable. I did this to find out how the details and fate and looks of one partner could show up distinctly in the others chart. So that it could be predicted with reasonable accuracy. his endeavor was both monumental and rewarding.

• 和訳できません。教えていただきたい

(1)Lying down like that was tha worst thing that Pilgrim could imagine. But he found it was OK. この Pilgrim(名詞・ピルグリム)could imagine がどこにどう入れて訳したらいいのかわかりません。 (2)She walked him first one way around the arena and then the other. これは first one way と then the other がわからず、「彼女はアリーナの周りを歩いた」ぐらいしかわかりませんでした。 この二つの和訳を教えてください。できたら解説もお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

You make me laugh. I have to tell you about mis-hearing song lyrics. You know that song by the Cranberries called Zombie? They say “In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie” blah blah blah. Well the kids thought it was “idiot head”. Now I can sing it no other way! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Enormous houses with endless numbers of rooms serve the same function in other lands as well. When I lived in Egypt, I visited houses with room after high-vaulted room, shaded from the sun and cooled by their very size. I have visited old palaces in India with rooms that continued to be built for generations even though some of them were never used. 和訳 数えきれないほどの部屋数のある巨大な家は、他の土地でも同じ機能を果たします。私がエジプトに住んでいた時、まさにその大きさによって日差しからよけられて涼しくなっているアーチ型の天井が高い部屋が続く(家々)を訪問しました。インドでは、家族の誰かがそのいくつかを決して使うことがなくても、何世代にもわたって造り続けられてきた部屋のある古い館を訪れました。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文について、和訳をお願いします。 1. What good are written Constitutions if few know what is in them, if they are manipulated by lawyers, and routinely and detrimentally disobeyed by some without any penalty? 2. If we routinely ignore it what purpose does it serve? 3. Have Supreme Court cases helped or hindered the causes of African Americans and Native Americans? どれか1つでも結構です。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳していただけませんか・・・?

impressing videos Hey there, Man, you have some really good videos up on YouTube. I just watched one and was blown away. I just couldn't help but notice that you are having some trouble getting views. Low views are frustrating, but don't let them discourage you, lord knows I've had the low view blues before. Overcoming low views is something that I struggled with for a long time. Fortunately, I can save you some of the hassles I went through. Eventually, I found out that getting a ton of views wasn't that hard after all, at least not after I found out about the guys over at http://tinyurl.com/32zetzp They really helped me get people to my videos. All I had to do was submit my link and then number of views I was after. It was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't done it sooner. And right now you can try them out for just a penny. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about them and what they might be able to do for you. I'm not sure how I would have made it to where I did without them. Anyway, no matter what keep making those vids. Thank you, Christopher 長文ですがよろしくお願いします・・・!

• 英文の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか

" Well, then," said Epimetheus, who was a very good-tempered child, like a multitude of children in those days, "let us run out and have a merry time with our playmates." "I am tired of merry times, and don't care if I never have anymore!" answered our pettish little Pandora.... "At least, " said she, "you can tell me how it came here." "It was just left at the door," replied Epimetheus, "just before you came, by a person who looked very smiling and intelligent, and who could hardly forbear laughing as he put it down" 心苦しい部分もあるのですが以上の分の和訳を教えていただいてもいいでしょうか? 関係詞? 仮定法?  自分でやってみてもいまいちわからなくて。。

• 英文の和訳をお願いできませんか

次の英文の和訳をお願いできませんか? 大まかな意味が分かれば結構です。 Deutsch UK  TS-130625-335A  DT04-4P-P079 はそのままで良いです。 Could you please assist with additional information with regards to a recent customer return sent to Deutsch UK. The information on the paperwork is invoice number of TS-130625-335A and the part number is DT04-4P-P079 The quantity states 2 off but I can find only 1 off in the box. This was sent for attention: Mr.David Flay. I would please like to know if you could supply a sales order number or any other information regarding the returned part? I would like to book this part into the customer return system on the Genesis but cannot do so without the other information. 何卒、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします!

次の二文の和訳お願い致します! The American is not expected to bow without question to the wishes of authority, whether it is found in family,traditions, or some organization. This is now happening in China---where disappering forests and eroding croplands are converging to create a dust bowl of historic dimensions.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

できるだけ、意訳はなしで訳していただけると助かります。 スペルミスには注意しましたが、何か間違い等があったらすみません。 お願いいたします。   It was an Italian naturalist called Spallanzani, in the eighteenth century, who first started to investigate the flight of bats, and by the unnecessarily cruel method of blinding several bats he found that they could still fly about unhampered, avoiding obstacles as though they were uninjured. But how they managed to do this he could not guess.  It was not until fairly recently that this problem was solved, at least partially. The discovery of radar, the sending out of sound-waves and judging the obstacle ahead by the returning echo, made some investigators wonder if this was not the system employed by bats. A series of experiments was conducted, and some fascinating things were discovered. First of all, some bats were blindfolded with tiny pieces of wax over their eyes, and as usual they had no difficulty in flying to and fro without hitting anything. Then it was found that if they were blindfolded and their ears were covered they were no longer able to avoid collisions and, in fact, did not seem at all keen on flying in the first place. If only once ear was covered they could fly with only moderate success and would frequently hit objects. This showed that bats could get information about the obstacles ahead by means of sound-waves reflected from them. Then the investigators covered the noses and mouths of their bats, but left the ears uncovered, and again the bats were unable to fly without collision. This proved that the nose, ears and mouth all played some part in the bat´s radar system. Eventually, by the use of extremely delicate instruments, the facts were discovered. As the bat flies along, it emits a continuous succession of supersonic squeaks, far too high for the human ear to pick up. They give out, in fact, about thirty squeaks a second. The echoes from these squeaks, bouncing off the obstacles ahead, return to the bat´s ears and, in some species, to the curious fleshy ridges round the creature´s nose, and the bat can thus tell what lies ahead and how far away it is. It is, in fact, in every detail the principle of radar. 以上です。