• ベストアンサー

英語の意味?和訳を教えてください

Pakistan has developed smartest nuclear tactical devices 海外掲示板のこのニュースへのコメントなのですが、 I guess a Pakistani suicide bomber is somewhat smarter than a nuclear device. Although the book is still out on that... スーサードボマーとは特攻のことでしょうか? もっと良い翻訳ないですかね? あと外人の方のプロフィール画像にあった言葉なのですが、 GUESS WHAT? NOBODY CARES. いったいどういった意味なのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。  スーサードボマーとは特攻のことでしょうか?     かも知れませんが、中東の「アルカイダ」関係の、ここ数年の動きに頻繁に使われました。 2。  もっと良い翻訳ないですかね?     「爆弾自殺者」 3。  あと外人の方のプロフィール画像にあった言葉なのですが、GUESS WHAT? NOBODY CARES. いったいどういった意味なのでしょうか?     直訳「何だか、想像してください。心配する人はいません。」     意訳「分かる? 誰にも関係ないんだ。」       「(ぼんやりしてるけど)目を覚ましなよ。気がついた? だあれも気にしちゃいないよ、んなこと」       「一言言っとく、どうでもいい」 4。Although the book is still out on that...     直訳「このことについてまだ本は出ている、、、」     意訳「このこと(=核兵器より爆弾自殺者の方が賢いということ)について、まだ結論は出ていない(=核兵器の方が頭がいいかも)、、、」

kinoshitaringo
質問者

お礼

大変素晴らしい訳をありがとうございます。 Suicide bomber という言葉は確かに良く耳にしましたが、以前は日本の掲示板の外人の方のHNだったので、ついつい神風のことかと思っていましたが、9.11、イラク、アフガンと自爆テロ関連はありますね。 Guess what? Nobody cares.の意味はなんだかいいですね。 4の回答も、なかなか面白い言い回しですね。参考になりました。 またの機会がございましたら、是非よろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

• chirobu-
  • ベストアンサー率11% (228/2017)
回答No.1

・NOBODY CERES 興味ない・・かな?

kinoshitaringo
質問者

お礼

なるほど、そういう意味だったのですか。歌詞にありましたなー。 ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

http://okwave.jp/qa/q7061636.html 上記の続きなんですがよろしくお願いします。 Grand gream Science was always going to be slow to fulfill a dream as gtrand as this. First, cryopreservation techniques need to improve so patient's bodies-and especially their brains, the repositories of memory and personality-suffer minimal damage. Second, the medical techniques for revival, such as cures for Aids, cancer and heart disease, must be developed. Many cryonicists opt to preserve only their heads, hoping for revival technology good enough to have them new, younger bodies. However, there are not even animal experiments to bolster the idea. Nobody has yet frozen and revived any mammal. But the dream no longer seems quite as lunatic as it did in 1962, when Robert Ettinger's The Prospect of Immortality launched the modern cryonics movement. But because cryonics is so small, it has little funding for reseach. The area of most immediate concern to cryonicists is improvements in preservation techniques: less damage at the beginning means an easier eventual repair job. The key technique, which came into use in 2001, is vitrification. Ice cream that's melted and refrozen develops ice crystals. So do human bodies, where crystals can tear through delicate tissues. As one cryonicist puts it: “We didn't evolve to be frozen.” Vitrification avoids this by replacing the blood with a mixture of antifreeze-like chemicals known as cryoprotectants via a machine like the cardio-pulmonary bypass devices used in hospitals. The right mixture at the right temperature, between -90C and -130C, becomes a smooth solid, like glass-hence vitrification. お願いします。

• 英語

1 TV has introduced us to people we wouldn't () have met. アbefore イor ウotherwise エsomewhat オuntil 2 Nobody wants to employ John, () everybody knows is dishonest. アwhat イwhich ウwho エwhoever オwhomever 3 This is too good () opportunity to lose. アan イany ウbut エsome オthe 4 How soon can I have this film ()? アbeing developed イdevelop ウdeveloped エhad developed オwill develop 5 We often hear it () that necessity is the mother of invention. アsaid イsay ウsaying エto be said オto say ()内の語が不適当な場合は訂正 1 We went to see her off (from) the airport. 2 He pushed his way (through) the crowd of people to get to her. 3 Korea has a national holiday (on) the 1st of March. 4 She visited most of the main museums and art galleries (while) her stay in Itary. 5 I waited for her (by) 9 o'clock, and then I went home. 6 What do you think (over) Sally's new husband? 7 She tried to hit the fly (by) a rolled-up newspaper. 1 I'll drop (a,get,I,line,to,when,you) Morocco. 2 I don't want you to (bring,go,of,out,to,way,your) me the package. 3 Just (about,as,asleep,fall,I,to,was), a dog started barking. 1 Please write in ink, and don't forget to write () every other line. アat イfrom ウin エon 2 She objects () to the movies tonight. アfor you to go イthat you go ウto you for going エto your going 3 He was suspected () stolen the car. アfor being イfrom having ウof having エto being 4 If criticize your work, you shouldn't () it personally. アbelieve イdoubt ウmake エtake 1 The () () () () every man and woman () () the () () their inborn abilities. (enable,ideal,if,make,most,of,society,would,to) 2 () human being can () () unusual () () being () () jealous people. (achieve,any,attacked,by,certain,no,success,without) 各問題に、できる限り訳例と解説を付けて頂けると幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。 【英作文】 このアルバムを見るたびに楽しかった学生時代を思い出す。 This album =I never =Whenever

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい(和訳して下さい)

Death is not an event of life. Death is not lived through. とは、どういう意味でしょうか。 和訳出来る方は、お願い致します。

• 和訳お願い致します。英語の意味が全く分かりません。

the fall winter collection of Liberty is freely inspired by a public figure from the last century, Mohammed Ali Jinnah. An indian historical figure who lived across the 1st half of the 20th century and considered to be the founder of Pakistan. Although originally from Indian he studied in Oxford and worked in London as a lawyer, after which he returned to Indiaand started his political career. England greatly influenced his personal preferences, particularly when it came to dress. Jinnah wore mainly western style clothing , and pursued menswear fashion with fervor. It is said he owned over 200hand-tailored suits which he wore the same silk tie twice. His wardrobe was a sophisticated mix of various elements, as the travel between east was a constant throughout his life. この文章ですが、洋服屋さんで頂いたパンフレットに書かれていた言葉なのですが全く意味が分かりません。辞書を引いてみたのですが、私には文章が難しすぎます。 和訳できる方、申し訳ないですがご協力お願いしたいです。

• 英語の質問の和訳の意味あってますかね?

・What is totalitarianism? 全体主義とは何ですか? ・When did George Orwell write 1984? ジョージオーウェルはいつ1984を書きましたか? ・Why is 1984 called 1984? なぜ1984は1984と呼ばれるのですか? ・Describe London in 1984. 1984年のロンドンについて説明してください。 ・Who is Big Brother? ビッグブラザーとは誰ですか? ・Who is the main character of 1984 and what does he do? 1984年の主人公は誰ですか、そして彼は何をしますか? ・How does Big Brother watch you? ビッグブラザーはどのようにあなたを監視していますか? ・Why does he start writing a diary? なぜ彼は日記を書き始めるのですか? ・Why do Winston and Julia go to O'Brien's house? なぜウィンストンとジュリアはオブライエンの家に行くのですか? ・What happens to Winston in the Ministry of Love? 愛の省でウィンストンはどうなりますか? ・What are Winston and Julia like after they are released from the Ministry of Love? 愛の大臣から解放された後のウィンストンとジュリアはどうですか? ・What is the main message of Orwell's 1984? オーウェルの1984年の主なメッセージは何ですか?

• どういう意味ですか。和訳お願いします。

For predators faced with less noisy prey,there are still some things that can be done to help the hunter encounter a meal. Some oceanic "flashlight" fish posses a bio-luminescent light organ just under each eye, which they can "switch" on and off voluntarily. These animals hunt in darkness at night or at great depths;they activate their light organ to produce enough illumination to spot their prey, which would otherwise be invisible. これは鮟鱇などの深海底生物のことについていっているのですか?

• よく意味が分からないので和訳してください。

よく意味が分からないので和訳してください。 I just carry your evaluation positive on eBay. I thank you for having put up for sale this knife. Do not forget to also save your evaluation to me ?

• 和訳の意味があっているかお願いします

In no case shall the distributor use or distribute any marketing or promotional material other than those materials apprived by A company in writing. 卸売業者が書面でA社で前もって承認された資材(グッズ)以外のいかなる、 マーケティングまたはプロモーションの資材を使ってはならない ↑ A社以外のものは使用してはならないということでいいのですよね   卸売り業者が勝手につくってもいけないということですよね The distributor shall lay down its other terms of sale and delivery and is encouraged to ensure that they are in line with those of A company 卸売り業者はセールス デリバリーの諸条件を決めてA社のそれらと一致している ことを要求されます

• たとえてる意味が分かりません。和訳お願いします!

たとえてる意味が分かりません。和訳お願いします! if you’re playing a dumb guy eventually after a day or two people are like “ Do you need help finding a bathroom?” and you’re like “No, I’m just playing kind of an ???” 性格俳優の役作り方法を説明しているようなのですが、たとえのてる意味がわかりません… 話の前後は、撮影現場でカメラが回っていないときも役と同じキャラになりきってスタッフとも接するといった流れです。最後の単語が分からないのですが、全体的な意味でもいいので、よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳の意味

Through a combination of immigration and difference in birthrate among ethnic groups, many countries in western Europe are experiencing a change in their ethnic and cultural composition. の和訳が 移民と民族集団間における出生率の差が組み合わさることによって、現在、西欧の多くの国々は自国の民族的、文化的な構成上の変化を経験している となっているんですが、この和訳の意味が全くわかりません…(/ _ ; ) そもそも「移民」と「民族集団間における出生率の差」を組み合わせる、という意味がわかりません。 この後の文章は、 There are the various reactions to these developments. と続き、 一方の極には急進的な国際主義者、一方の極には民族主義者がいて、今のままの急進的な西欧の国際化では必ず紛争が起こるであろう という趣旨の内容が続きます。 解答できる方、よろしくお願いします!!