English Lesson and Feedback

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Yesterday, I had an English lesson and received feedback from someone. They also bought presents for my family. I'm grateful for their support.
  • I got home at 5:00 PM. It was a smooth journey.
  • During the lesson, I had the opportunity to see pictures and learn more about the person's life. They seemed bright and smart. They also mentioned that they are healthy and have no problems.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語教えてください

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 Thank you for talking me to the oo and buy the present for my family yesterday. 今日はooを案内してくれて、家族にお土産まで買ってくれて昨日はありがとう。 I arrive at home 17:00. 家には17時には家に着いたよ。 I am glad that know your office and your place. あなたの職場も住まいもみれてよかった。 Also I am glad that I could see your pictures, I little bit understand how was your life. あなたの昔の写真をみて、あなたの過去の人生を少しわかった気がして嬉しかった。。 I think you are very blight, smart. あなたはとても明るくて賢いく育った人だと思った。 You must be tired today so please take a good rest. 今日はとても疲れたはずだから、ゆっくり休んでください。 When you can't sleep, please call and email me anytime. もし眠れない時は、いつでも電話でもメールでもしてください。 I am really healthy and nothing any problem on my body and health. それと、私はとても健康で、何の問題もないです。 I couldn't control any my life because God's plan our life,,, 神様の計画だから、私が全てはコントロールできなかった、様々な事を。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 そのままでも充分に通じるように思いましたが、 せっかくですので、少しだけ手を入れましたので、 参考にされて下さい。 Thank you for taking me to the oo and buying the present for my family yesterday. I arrived home at 17:00. It was nice to see your office and your home. I am also glad that I could see your pictures, as I now feel that I understand a bit more about your life. I think you are a very bright, smart person. You must be very tired today, so please take a good rest. If you can't sleep, please call or email me anytime. By the way, I am really healthy and have no health problems. It's just that I couldn't control everything in my life, as God has His own plans for us.

OcocoO
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。 早速添削してくださり感謝します! とても勉強になりました。参考にさせていただきます。 どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語の間違いを直してほしいです。

英語の間違いを直してほしいです。 ホームステイで3ヶ月お世話になったおばさんへのお礼の手紙です。 宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you? I am fine. Japan is cold. I want to say Thank you very much for all you have done for me. Thanks to you, my life in England were very happy. Not only English but also I learned life from you. お元気ですか。 私は元気です。日本は寒いですよ。 あなたがしてくれたこと、全てにありがとうと言いたいです。 あなたのおかげで、大好きなイギリスでの留学生活が楽しいものとなりました。 英語だけじゃなく、人生も学んだ気がします。 とても強くなりました。 When I finished my school, you took me out to a concert, wWhen I was sad, you took me out to museum or meal or movie. Thank you for your advice about my heart broken. But I got over lost love. 学校が終わったとき、コンサートに連れて行ったくれたり、 悲しいとき、美術館や食事や映画に連れ出してくれたり。 失恋したときも話を聞いてくれてありがとう。 もう立ち直りました。 I am deeply grateful to God for guiding me to meet you. Everything of life in England is my precious experience of my life. 私はあなたに出会わせてくれた事に、深く神様に感謝しています。 イギリスでの生活は、私の人生の大事な思い出です。 Thank you for your gift for my family. They were all glad and enjoyed it. My mother sends you her best regards. そして私の家族へのお土産をありがとう。 みんなとっても喜んで楽しく頂きました。 私の母が宜しくとのことでした。 娘を大事にしてくれてありがとうとのことでした。 See you in England and I will send you a letter sometimes. Please take care of yourself. またイギリスで会いましょう。そして時々メールも送ります。 どうぞお体に気をつけてください。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 音楽の歌詞が訳せない

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade の曲を訳しています。 Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take When you are sitting next to me Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy? の部分がよくわかりません;; なので、教えてください。すみません。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

That doesn't make any sense, though. You say you didn't send me any e-mails because you didn't want to bother me when Erika was over. But then I am suppose to e-mail you everyday even though I have a friend over and I'm super busy? Isn't that more bothersome for me than receiving your e-mails? And you're not the only one sending e-mails >_> I always respond to you when I can.

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).