• ベストアンサー

フレンズこの1文!

ヘッケルさんからは所有物を相続しましたが、部屋に行ってみると物凄い散らかった部屋でした。 RACHEL: Have you ever seen so much crap? CHANDLER: Actually, I think this apartment sullies the good name of crap このチャンドラーの発言が この居室はごみというグッドな名前を汚してる と思うんだ。 →こんな酷い散らかった部屋はないと思うよ という感じの解釈でよいでしょうか? 何卒ご教示願います。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

はい。おっしゃる通りだと思います。

iphone1207
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-13(2)

Chandler: So! Who’s up for a big game of Ker-Plunk? がわかりません。 ご教授願います。 ■シチュエーション■ ジョーイの部屋にジョーイの父の浮気相手のロニーがいる ジョーイの父のロニー(Mr.T)がジョーイの部屋に戻ってきた ロニーは浮気相手のロニーが部屋にいることを知らない。 ジョーイの父は浮気相手になぜここにいるの?ときいているシーン Ronnie: Oh, er, well, you left your good hair at my apartment, I figured you’d need it tomorrow for the meeting. Mr.T: Thank you. Er. Chandler: So! Who’s up for a big game of Ker-Plunk? Ronnie: Look, I, er, I, I shouldn’t have come. I, I, I better get going, I don’t want to miss the last train...

• このsomething、解説できますか?

ロス: Okay, well, here we are. Now we're in a tough spot again, Rach. What do you want to do? How do you want to handle it? Huh? Do you wanna fight for us? Or, do you wanna bail? (sits down next to her) Look, I, (on the verge of tears) I did a terrible, stupid, stupid thing. Okay? And I'm sorry, I wish I could take it back, but I can't. (We see Monica and Phoebe are almost in tears.) ★ I just can't see us throwing away something we know is so damn good. Rachel, I love you so much. (わかった。じゃあ、今僕たちはここにいる。今、僕たちは再び困難な位置[状況]にいるんだよ、レイチェル。君はどうしたいの? それをどうやって対処したいの? ねぇ? 僕たちのために戦いたいの? それとも、逃げ出したいの? [レイチェルの隣に座る] ねぇ僕は[今にも泣き出しそうになって] 僕はひどい、ばかなばかなことをしたんだ、そうだろ? ごめんよ。できることならそれを取り消したい、でもできない。 [観客・視聴者はモニカとフィービーがほとんど泣きそうになっているのを見る] ものすごく素敵だって僕たちがわかっていることを、僕たちが捨ててしまうのを見ることは僕にはできないよ。レイチェル、君をとても愛してるんだ。) ★ I just can't see us throwing away something we know is so damn good. Rachel, I love you so much. これはthatが欠落していて、 I just can't see us throwing away something that( we know )is so damn good. という文だと思うのですが...。 こういう場合はあるのでしょうか? 小生TOEIC600ですので、できれば例文も添えてご教示いただければありがたいです!

• 英語の文を訳してください!

英語の文を訳してください! 僕は英語がすごく苦手で訳すことさえできません>< You might think that the only instrument we will ever need in the future is the synthesizer, but it's not so simple. In good music, the personality of the musician is-very important.It is only human beings who can express the emotional content of music through techniques such as changes in tempo and volume.This means that the members of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra will not lose their jobs anytime soon. 本文の途中からなのでストーリーがわからないかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

No No. actually, I never got to know my father nor much less my brothers. so I give myself as an only child. just a curious question. how do u think I am?(physically)

• わからない英文が3つあります

下記の会話文にある、"And yours is .... I'm drawing a blank here." "Look, the partners are pulling the offer first thing in the morning, unless they hear from you." "You had her believing that I was actually considering this job." の意味を教えてください。 Sandy : So where are the partners? Oh right, I forgot, vampires hate the sunlight. Rachel : They didn't want to appear desperate. Sandy : So they sent you. Rachel : mmhmm Sandy : Desperation was always your strong suit. Rachel : And yours is...I'm drawing a blank here. Rachel : Look, the partners are pulling the offer first thing in the morning, unless they hear from you. Sandy : well, tell them thank you very much for the surfboard, however, it did kind of freak out my wife a little bit. You had her believing that I was actually considering this job.

• Oh, good/ It sounds wonderful.どちらが正しい?

A: Good morning, Four Walls Agency. How might I help you? B: Hello, my name is B, and I'll be moving to New York in June. A: Where are you now, B? B: Los Angeles. I'm looking for a one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan. A: What kind of rent are you considering, B? B: Well, safety is very important to me, so I don't mind spending more money for an apartment in a good neighborhood. A: I see. I think I know just the place. B: (Oh, good/ It sounds wonderful). A: It's on East 70th Street between... どちらが正しのでしょうか?(解答ではOh, good.ということですがなぜ後者が駄目なのか分かりません。) よろしくお願いします。

• グーグル翻訳は

翻訳後と、それをあたらに逆翻訳すると見事に意味不明な翻訳になるんですが、なぜでしょうか。私も、なぜか、あなたはめちゃくちゃ怒ってるとおくっており(私もわからん) ううん?ぼくは君に怒ったことは無いよいつもgoodで~~っす。と返事が来ました。 その後は、くさーい事を言ってくるのですが、誰にでも言ってくるのかな。 I also think about you every day. Constantly looking at the mail Waiting for your messages. I adore you. You mean so much to me.  最愛の人ですか?。

• わからない英文があります

Sandyの言ったBeing a slave for the Man agrees with youと、...that and not working at a joint like thisと、Rachelの言ったdecent hoursの意味を教えてください! Rachel : Sandy Cohen! How'd you get pass security? Sandy : How are you, Rachel? Well, you look great! Being a slave for the Man agrees with you. Rachel : Six seconds until the first insult! You're getting soft! Still surfing? Sandy : Every morning, it helps me keep a clear mind, that and not working at a joint like this. Rachel : Yeah, decent hours, appropriate compensation. I don't know how i ever left the DA's office. Sandy : Well, if i remember correctly, you kept losing. None of this roguish brilliant... Rachel : Conceited. Sandy : That's right. It was me.. So, what are the good folks at Parcher and Con doing. Rachel : I gotta tell ya' you made some noise with that Jimmy Cooper case.

• can't be any worse thanの意味

can't be any worse thanの意味 こんにちは。 比較の文を習ったのですが、今いち使い方、意味がわかりません。 can't be any worse than The food is Moscow can't be any worse than England. anything like as=much less I used to do a lot more overtime so actually that isn't anything like as much. as good as=a bit more than It's easily as good as your last job and you have plently of experience in planning and organising. この3つの使いかたと訳が混乱してしまってイマイチわからないので説明をお願いします><

• 和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。