日本語を英語に翻訳する方法と売買キャンセルの影響について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語を英語に翻訳する方法と売買キャンセルの影響について説明します。
  • アメリカへの配送はUSの住所のみ可能です。アメリカ在住の方に受け取りをお願いするか、キャンセルする必要があります。
  • 売買をキャンセルした場合についてもご説明します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語を英語に翻訳して頂けませんか?(日→英)

日本語を英語に翻訳して頂けませんか?(日→英) Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 上記内容に対して下記の内容で翻訳して返事をしたいので翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 → 私は日本在住なので私の代わりにサインして品物を受け取って国際郵便で日本へ発送してくれるアメリカ在住の方はいません。 このような理由で売買をキャンセルした場合はどうなりますか?

noname#140494
noname#140494
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんな感じでどうでしょう? Hi, I live in Japan, and I'm afraid that I don't have anyone in the US that can sign for this item and then send it to me internationally. If I cancel the transaction for the above-mentioned reason, what is going to happen? Thanks.

noname#140494
質問者

お礼

度々、ありがとうございます。 困っていたので非常に助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

I don't have any persons who live in US and can recevive the items for me to send it to Japan. If I cancel this transaction for such reason, is there something specially I have to do ? で良いと思います。 ご参考まで。

noname#140494
質問者

お礼

早々のご回答して頂き助かりました。 本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか翻訳できますか?

ebayのオークションでで落札した後、下記のようなメールが送られてきましたがgoogle翻訳でしても 理解できないのでどなたが翻訳していただけないでしょうか? Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible. We'll get back to you soon.

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• この英文(英語)を日本語に翻訳してください。

Thanks for contacting us, we do regret for the wrong time having sent to you. Are you willing to accept our suggestion of $170 giftcard so that you may buy anything at our site? And you can keep the product you received. If you don't want to accept that, we'd like to replace the item to you soon.Your early reply and support will be appreciated!Have a nice day! あるサイトに間違ったものが届いたので変えてほしいといったらこう返ってきました。 翻訳ソフトの翻訳はやめてください。

• 英語→日本語 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 The Offspringというバンドのface bookのコメントなのですが、翻訳ツールで試しても全く意味が通じず焦ってます。 とりあえずよく解りませんが4月4日に何か東京で何かやる?その為にはコメントが必要?な気がするので、ファンとしてはとても気になります。どなたか教えて頂けませんか? Hey Japanese Offspring Fans, We've got a special chance for you to meet The Offspring and be one of the very first to hear music from their new album. If you can be in Tokyo the evening of Wednesday April 4, tell us why you absolutely must be there for the listening session in a comment on this post. The fan with the best/funniest comment that also gets the most likes by Midnight on Monday Japan Standard Time will get to come to the listening session with a friend.

• 英語を翻訳して欲しいです。

フランスのレストランにメールで予約をしました。 その返事が返ってきたのですが、英語が全然出来ないので正確に翻訳していただきたいのです。 Chère Mademoiselle, Further to your e-mail of January 3, we are expecting you with great pleasure, having made the following reservation on your behalf : * Tuesday, January 26, 2010 : - A table for dinner for two persons at 7:15 P.M. (the opening time of the restaurant). Everything will be done in order your mother and you to enjoy your evening as well as our Euros 190 Discovery Menu. To hold this reservation, we should like to know where you can be joined in Paris (local phone number). In addition, we shall be grateful to you for reconfirming us this reservation once in Paris by calling the desk reservation (01.44.95.15.01) ; without any news from you on Tuesday, January 26, before 3:00 P.M., we would regretfully cancel it. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, we send you our sincere regards. Louise GAY どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Hi friend, Thanks for your trust and purchased. Sorry to bother you. We have send the battery to you already. We have covered the original label to avoid the customs problem. So,friend,once you got the batteries,please take the label we covered off,then you can see the original label. Sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can understand. Best Regards

• メール文を日本語に翻訳してほしいのです。

海外在住です。英語は苦手です。 フォトブックの注文が出来ず、返ってきた英文です。 時間をかけて作ったので無駄にしたくないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 We have set your account for you to submit your order now till we can resolve the software issue. In the mean time, You can place your order by selecting offline payment method once your project is ready to be submitted. Kindly notify us once your upload is complete for us to check and manually send the payment link for shipping fee and or accessories/additional pages if applicable.

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしいです。

下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.