• ベストアンサー

えいご

「貴方と十分に話せないのがこんなに辛なんて思わなかった。」 どう訳すべきでしょうか? I never though I would be so painful that I can't talk enough with you. は通じませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I have never thought that not being able to talk to you as much as I want would be this painful.

その他の回答 (5)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.6

#2.です。補足拝見しました。 >話せないのが辛いと思わなかった=実際こんなに辛いなんて…。 って感じにしたいのですがそれで問題ないでしょうか? そこまでうまく訳せているかどうか自信がありません。個人的には、#1.さんの回答が気にいっています。 私の最初の回答は、場合によっては、so ... that ... cannot の構文に取られる場合もあるな~といま読み返して気付きました。自分では、it = that ... の形式主語にしたつもりなのですが、so が入ったことで誤解されるかもしれないと思いました。

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.5

No3ですが、勘違いしていました。 I had no idea it would be such painful not having enough time to talk with you. です。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.4

こんにちは。 一例として。。。 I have never expected that I would be in so much pain when I only had little time to talk to you. I have never imagined that it would be so tough/painful that I couldn't talk to you much.... とかでしょうか。

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.3

訳するとこうなります I never thought I would have such a hard time talking to you.

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

* I did not think that it was so painful that I could not talk with you enough. * I did not imagine that being unable to speak with you sufficiently was so painful.

amluvom
質問者

補足

話せないのが辛いと思わなかった=実際こんなに辛いなんて…。 って感じにしたいのですがそれで問題ないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• [英語] ()並べ替えを教えて下さい><

1. I never would have () () () () () quiet park in the middle of the city. (1) a (2) dreamed (3) there could (4) such (5) be 2. I cannot concentrate () () () () () behind me. (1) you (2) standing (3) on what (4) with (5) I am reading 3. You can't () () () () () he is younger than you! (1) just because (2) brother (3) your (4) talk to (5) like that

• 英訳、英語について教えて下さい

1) I think because I am a guy its more sexual though lol 恋愛についての悩みを話していて、「一般的に人がどう思うのかはわからないけどあなたの気持ちはわかるよ」、みたいな文に続く文なのですが、わかるようでわかりません。。(ちなみに私は女性です。。) 2) when you first start dating someone 「付き合い始めの時」、で良いですか? 3) I will never experience that excitement of a new again. excitement of a newがよくわかりません。 4) I hope ○〇 wouldn’t be mad if you had lunch with △△! wouldがよくわかんないです。。文の意味はわかります。will(won't be mad if you have…)では間違いなんでしょうか? 他にも例えば、it would be (nice)とit will be (nice)ではどのように違うのでしょうか? たくさんあって申し訳ありませんが、回答を頂ければ幸いです。

• この英文に関して(恋愛系)

こちらの英文の意味をニュアンス(?)を 含め教えて頂きたいです。 I want to tell you in person for the first time but I can't wait because I never know when that would be but I love you. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。

mixiで外国の方からコメントをいただいたのですが 全くわからないのでどなたか英訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I'm so blown away! why can't yoi be mine. I'd never stop treating you like the queen that you are.

• 英語の訳を教えてください!

You know why I hired you? I always hire the same girl...stylish,slender,of course...worships the magazine. But so often they turn out to be...I don't know,disappointing. And stupid.So you,with that impressive resume,and the speech about your so-called work ethic,I thought you would be different. I said to myself,go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart,fat girl.

• 英語で告白したのですが。。。

はじめまして。 オーストラリア人に告白をしました。 私は英語が苦手なのでうまく伝えられたかわからないのですが、送った内容と返信内容です。 私はこう送りました。 I am fun to be with you. I care very much about you. I want to go steady you. Would you be my boyfriend? But,I can't say english well. そしたらこのように返信が来ました。 I really like spending time with you too. I think you are so sweet. I take a relationship very seriously. as i'm still establishing myself here in tokyo i don't think i have the time to give you in a relationship. that would not be fair to you. i still really want to be your friend as i really like who you are i really do like spending time with you but i don't think i could be the boyfriend you deserve 内容はふられたとは思うのですが、全く脈なしってことですかね。 ご判断をお願いします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。BBC gay

勉強のつもりなんですが、サイエンティストが他のサイトのことを引用しており、訳す内容ではない事は承知ですが、構文がどうなっているのか知りたく質問させていただきます。 1I'm a top gay and like having sex with only bottoms,that’s why I’ve never been a bottoming in bed up to now.Besides,I really hate being a bottom while shagging with tops because I believe it may be just painful and, in the worst case,likely to bleed to get my axx penetrated repeatedly and wildly,I’ve never tried it,though. 2I’m gay and I can only enjoy having sex with bottoms,that’s why I’ve never been a bottom in bed.Also,I hate being a bottom while shagging with tops because I ‘m convinced my axx would just hurt and in the worst case, bleed from it if they penetrate me repeatedly and hader,I’ve never experienced it ,though. 1の it may be just painful and, in the worst case,likely to bleed の構文が分かりづらく、2のI’ve never experienced that 部分のthatはthey penetrate me repeatedly and hader,どこを指していると考えますが。?ここはitで置き換えることができるのか、1のitはthatに置き換えられるのでしょうか? 解説及び軽い翻訳お願いします。

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

男友達に 『あなたと話すのは楽しいけど 彼氏と話すたびにあなたと話してること 彼に対して罪悪感で一杯になるの。 だからもうLINEするのやめます。 いきなりごめんね。』と言いたいのですが、 I enjoy taking with you. I feel so guilty every time when I talk with my boyfriend about the fact that we have conversations. So I stop LINE you. Sorry for my sudden decision.←合ってますか?

• 英語→日本語に訳してください

下記の内容を日本語になおしてください Though we have a language barrier between us, I would like to communicate with each other little by little. I would like to be with you forever. Thank you for today.

• 英語がただしいかどうか。

Second, I would like to talk about I was read a book. Books teach us important things. I have learned important things by read a book. A book teaches me it is important to catch luck. Many people don’t catch luck. But if you would catch luck, you could be success. I think that we don’t catch luck and hard work, we couldn’t be success. ↑(私は、一生懸命働いても運を掴まなければ、成功することができない、と思う。) So I disagree with, “when people succeed it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with succeed.” もし、おかしい文などあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。