• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

某ペンパルサイトでアメリカ人の方からメッセージがきたのですが、自分は英語初心者で、メッセージ後半の英語の意味がよく分かりません・・・ 『アニメを見るし、漫画を読みし、日本語を勉強するしが好きです。 り is base た、it means "and"? did I use 「し」 correctly?』 和訳お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「り」は基本的には「た」、"and”という意味ですか? 私の「し」の使い方は正しかったですか? と聞きたいようです。 正しい日本語を教えてあげて下さい(笑)。

3a7t4o5m
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!とても助かりました~ 頑張って教えてみようと思います(笑)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします!

『>>り is base た、it means "and"? そうですね、「~たり、~り」という風に使います。 例:「漫画を読んだ“り”、日本語を勉強し“たり”」 >>did I use 「し」 correctly? 間違ってはいないと思います! でも、“漫画を読みし” の “み”→ “む” “勉強するしが好きです” の “し” → “の”に変えた方がより自然になると思います! “漫画を読むし”“勉強するのが好きです” 説明わかりにくくてごめんなさい!』 お願いします><

• 【困っています】和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません

和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません。。。 部分部分の言っていることはわかるのですが、英文の間にthatが入ってきたり、()で囲まれた英文があると、和訳するときにどこから訳していいのかわからなくなってしまいます。文中に「,」がところどころにあると、混乱してしまいます。 英文を和訳にする時のコツはあるのでしょうか? どうか、教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 What would be the best wold to use when describing that e.g. an icon is alternating between being displayed and hidden ; the flashing / blinking / flickering icon? Flashing is probably the best. Blinking could also be used, but the most common use of blinking is for opening and shutting both eyes quickly. Flickering usually signifies that something is going on and off irregularly. A flickering lightbulb, for example, usually has something wrong with it and is rapidly turning on and off (but it is not supposed to be doing this, it has a fault).

• 和訳お願いします

Music therapy is the beneficial use of music and musical elements by a professional music therapist 和訳お願いします<m(__)m>

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My girlfriend recently bought a vibrator for us to use together (we’re both women). However, it’s been a couple months and we haven’t used it together once. We have had sex several times, but once we were in bed and I suggested we use it and she said it had dead batteries. Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time? Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time?の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳を教えてください(>人<;)

It dislikes too much and is troubled. It is attached whether it is variously rich. that class -- an annoying fellow's lump この和訳を分かる方いましたら、 教えてください(>人<;) お願いします!

• 和訳お願いします。

「After February, I have time to relax and do those things that I want and can meet you then if it is ok for you.」 和訳してみたのですが、英語が苦手で、and が2個もあるのと、that とthen と、どこでどう切って訳していいか分かりません。。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします わけわかんなくなりました oh and you said i got an email but i dident what did you think it ment

• 英文和訳

so intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are people who speak it and use it as native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. 質問部分 最後の部分greatness is only that given to it by these people.のitがなにを示しているのかがわかりません。 ちなみに参考書の和訳にはこういった人々によって与えられる偉大さにほかならない。と書かれています。 よろしくお願いします

• 和訳のお願いです。

意味論についての論文だと思いますが、和訳お願いいたします。自分でも訳してみましたが、読み返して見て分かりづらいため、和訳が上手な方の文章を参考にしたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Whereas smoke is a natural sign of fire, causally connected with what it signifies, the red flag is a conventional sign of danger: it is a culturally established symbol. These distinctions between the intentional and the nonintentional, on the one hand, and between what is natural and what is conventional, or symbolic, on the other, play a central part in the theoretical investigation of meaning. (2)That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous: it can be taken like Mary means well or like Smoke means fire. Indeed, with a little imagination it is possible to devise a context, or scenario, in which the verb 'mean' in Mary means trouble can be plausibly interpreted in the way that it would normally be interpreted in That red flag means danger. Most language-utterances, we shall see, depend for their interpretation upon the context in which they are used. And the vast majority of them have a wider range of meanings than first come to mind. Utterances containing the word 'meaning' (or the verb 'mean') are no different from other English utterances in this respect.

• この文の和訳をお願いします><

I have thought since of the wonderful godness of God to me, in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, in that distressed time, that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 要点だけでも構いませんので、誰かお願いします><