• ベストアンサー

for getting?

*Smart people tend to expiore their own ability in business for getting a lot of satisfaction by choice. 『得るために』の意味のつもりだったのですが? 先生に『for getting』では変だと言われましたなぜでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

その先生に「では何と変えればいいのですか?」と聞けばいいでしょう。 satisfaction が目的語の場合、動詞に get を使うのは下記のように例がたくさんあります。     http://eow.alc.co.jp/get+satisfaction/UTF-8/

purity53
質問者

お礼

SPS700様すいませんでした。時間切れだったものですから・・・  回答して頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この文は不完全ではないですか?

People tend to live in neighborhoods of people from their same economic class, and the study shows that people's satisfaction with their incomes depends largely on how favorably their incomes compare with those of their neighbors. how faborably their incomes areのようなbe動詞が必要ではないのでしょうか。 ...depends largely on how favorably their incomes are compared with those of their neighborsとするのが正しいのではと思ったのですがこれではくどいためでしょうか?compareもそのままですし...

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 添削してください

In the 20th century, did more people die in battle or were more people killed by their own governments? という質問に対し、 「自国政府によって殺された人の数の方が戦死した人よりもはるかに多い。」 と回答したいのですが、 The number of people killed by their own government is much more than those who died in battle. こちらでいいでしょうか? 添削をお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The ability to own and dispose of property under a rule of law, a notion spawned by the 18th century’s Enlightenment, spread through Europe and North America. It produced new ways to organize society’s pursuit of the industrial means required for people to the Enlightenment, people could barely improve upon their short and miserable lives. Indeed for generation after generation, people tilled the same of land. Material progress was marginal at best. Global life expectancy was 25 year, unchanged for a millennium.

• 英文の疑問点

英文の疑問点があるので教えてください。 By 1898, there were more than 3 million people living in New York City. これは文法的にはどうなっているのでしょうか。 livingは分詞ですか? 訳し方も教えてください。 Why did so many people come to New York? A lot of them were running away from problems in their own countries. They could start a new life in the United States. They came to live the "American dream." 最後の文、They came to live the "American dream."の意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 「for」について

「For many people one drink may affect their driving ability(多くの人の場合、一杯の酒が運転の能力に影響するだろう)」この文で「For~(~の場合 )」という意味のときは普通後ろにコンマをつけると思うんですがついてません。例えば「for my part(私の場合は)」などのときには後ろにコンマがついてました。つまり、このコンマはあってもなくてもいいってことなんですか?よろしくお願いします!

• この短い会話文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?ご協力宜しくお願い致します。

完璧に理解するために、2、3件の回答を比べたいと思っております。 数件既に書き込まれていても、答えが同じでも構わず書き込んで頂ければ幸いです。確認のためです。 全文、和訳でよろしくお願い致します。 和夫・Why are you taking the bus to work? 聖子・My car is in the repair shop again. 和夫・You sure have had a lot of work done on that thing lately. 聖子・Yeah, I'm getting to know the people down at the garage better than my own family. この文中で、特にYou sure have had a lot of work done on that thing lately.の on that thing と、 I'm getting to know the people down at the garage better than my own family の know the people down がいまいち理解できません。 こちらも別個で訳を解説して頂ければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 至急 この英文の訳をお願いします!

What's the best way to help people in other countries? I used to think it was sending money or food. That type of aid is important, but it is more important to provide long-term help. Recently, two organizations have developed creative ways to do that. The first way of helping people is called "micro-lending". An economics professor won a Nobel Prize for creating a bank that has loaned tiny amounts of money to about 7 million people in rural Bangladesh. By borrowing as little as US $4 form the economist's bank, people were able to start their own small business. (1) rural women bought cell phones or supplies to make clothing. Some sold clothes in their villages, while others started a new type of business, renting cell phones to villagers who needed to make calls.

• getting to work

A very good example of yaru ki would be the new person in a company getting to work before anyone else and doing such things as cleaning up around the office. getting to work そして doingはどこにつながるのでしょうか?

• <答え合わせ>

<答え合わせ> 次の英語の問題の答え合わせをお願いします。 また,出来れば,解説・和訳もお願いします。 (1)He was quite(1.for,2.at,3.in,4.with)a loss what to do. (2)He seems to be worrying(1.with,2.of,3.for,4.about)the results. (3)I have no knife to sharpen the pencil(1.by,2.at,3.for,4.with). (4)She was late(1.with all,2.because of,3.by means of,4.in spite of)the traffic jam. (5)He had to cope(1.for,2.with,3.on,4.about)a lot of difficulties. (6)His business resulted(1.from,2.with,3.in,4.to)a great loss. (7)The photo reminded me(1.of,2.for,3.by,4.to)my happy childhood. (8)I can’t tell him(1.for,2.from,3.with,4.against)his twin brother. (9)She is entirely ignorant(1.of,2.on,3.with,4.to)the world. (10)He succeed(1.on,2.in,3.to,4.at)getting a new job. (11)He bought the book(1.for,2.by,3.with,4.in)a dollar. (12)She is independent(1.on,2.from,3.of,4.with)her parents. (13)A gentleman was sitting(1.on,2.with,3.in,4.by)his legs crossed. (14)They sang(1.with,2.to,3.along,4.after)his guitar. (15)Mother is leaving(1.from,2.to,3.for,4.out of)Paris tonight. 答えは (1)4 (2)4 (3)4 (4)2 (5)2 (6)3 (7)1 (8)4 (9)1 (10)2 (11)3 (12)3 (13)2 (14)2 (15)3 になりました。お願いいたします。