• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:X線照射によるネズミの学習機能の変化)

X線照射によるネズミの学習機能の変化

zak33697の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • zak33697
  • ベストアンサー率27% (275/1016)
回答No.2

although (it is) methodologically difficult at present to completely exclude this possibility. A は、...inhibit されることが必要である(言い換えればまだ確認されていない現象、推論など。)それが実現されうる可能性がまったくあり得ないとするには、現在、方法論的に(実現、確認、証明)困難なことであるが。 言い換えれば、実現されうる可能性が無いとは言いがたいが、 そうあり得る。と意味しているようようです。 以上を考慮して前後もう一度review してみてください。

ligase
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。although のところの訳がキーポイントでご指導いただいたとおりに訳をやってみたらすんなりいきました。 本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 「…feed in」は「…に入れる」?

「Many local constituency headquarters are inaccessible and hence it is very difficult for them to become grassroots activists and to feed in disability issues at this level.」という文章を訳しているのですが、「to feed in disability issue at this level」は「it is very difficult for them」の後にくっつくものとして訳してよいのでしょうか? また、「…feed in」は「…に入れる」と訳せばいいのでしょうか?一応自分ではそのように解釈して、「地方選挙区の本部の多くは《物理的に》近づきにくく、それゆえ障害者が草の根的な活動家になるのは非常に難しいし、このレベルで障害問題を入れることも非常に難しい。」と訳しましたが、どこかおかしいでしょうか?加えて、「at this level」は、草の根的な政治活動のレベルという意味だと理解しましたがいかがでしょうか?ご回答いただければ幸いです。

• 英訳お願いします。(ニューロン系の話です)

One knows so little about these small companions to the neurons that the most diverse theories are possible and at present cannot be disproved. One should, however, keep in mind the fact that glia cells increase greatly in number whenever the nerve tissue becomes functionless due to a lesion or an interruption of the blood supply that has caused many neurons to die.

• this is to present the

this is to present the results of a study conducted to learn more about and better attend to the needs of the passengers at the airportこれはどういう訳になりますか? 特に冒頭のthis is to present がよくわかりませんでした。

• hit rough weather とは?

hit rough weather ってどういうidiomで、どのように使えばいいのでしょうか? 普通に訳せば、荒々しい天候がおそった。といったな感じでも、IDIOMですと、、、 辞書を見ると、 To be living through difficult problems right at this time と書いてありました。 日本語でそういう意味があっていますか? それと例文はどのように作れるでしょうか? もしよければ教えていただきたいです。

• 「英文解釈」の質問です。

次の英文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか。 Everyone wants the same result. However, even though there are many ways to do this, I tend to try to do it in one way (I personally don't like that way). Isn't there a possibility that things won't go smoothly or that conflicts will arise during this process? I think it will be difficult to resolve the issue unless everyone first accepts each other.

• ニューロンに栄養を与える外衣

26 July 2012 Natureの記事です。 (1)Neurons can oxidize lactate that is released from astrocytes, a type of supporting cell that can sustain high rates of glycolysis. ニューロンは星状細胞から放出された乳酸を参加することが出来る。星状細胞とは解糖の高い代謝割合を維持することが出来る支持細胞のタイプである。 でいいのでしょうか? (2)Lee et al . found MCT1 expression in oligodendrocytes but ― in contrast to some findings ― not in astrocytes or endothelial cells. Leeらは乏突起こう細胞におけるMCT1の発現を見つけたが、いくつかの知見はそれとは対照的に星状細胞もしくは上皮細胞中では発現しないことを示している。 でいいのでしょうか? (3)These results indicate that the myelin sheath does not physically block the access of axons to exogenous metabolites, and that neurons need the lactate provided by oligodendrocytes when that released to the extracellular milieu by other cells such as astrocytes is insufficient. これらの結果はミエリン鞘が理学的に外来性代謝物への軸索の接近を遮断せず、そしてこれはニューロンが星状細胞が不十分であるためにほかの細胞によって細胞外環境へと放出されたときに乏突起こう細胞によって提供された乳酸が必要であることを示している。 言ってることがまとまっているようでまとまっていない訳になり何が言いたいのかわからなくなりました。 (4)This could be because motor neurons have very long axons, and so the supply of lactate or pyruvate from the distant cell body might be less efficient than in neurons with shorter axons. これはとても長い軸索を運動タンパクが有するために、細胞体とは異なる場所から乳酸もしくはピルビン酸の供給が短い軸索を持つニューロンの場合よりも非効率になる可能性がある。 でいいのでしょうか。 (5)This suggests that lactate has a therapeutic potential, and that one of the ways in which physical exercise can benefit the brain is by increasing lactate supply through the bloodstream. これは治療的可能性を乳酸が持ちそしてこの乳酸の生理学的運動の方法の一つが血流によって供給される乳酸の増加によって脳に利益をもたらすことを示唆している。 brain のあとのis にどういう風に訳せばいいのか完全に困惑させられています。 ご教授お願い申し上げます。

• 以下の英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Although Townshend declared that his intent to engage in an active defense of Kut, the reality was completely different. Instead of launching any raids or sorties, Townshend dug his troops in around the town of Kut, and across the river at the village the soldier's nicknamed "Woolpress", and awaited rescue. At the first sign that the pontoon bridge, the primary link between Kut and Woolpress, was threatened by the Ottoman siege lines, Townshend ordered it destroyed. This left Townshend with only a few small launches and the gunboat Sumana to ferry men and supplies across the river.

• 英語翻訳お願いします

This is a transition to a lower extremity flexion synergy pattern without lower extremity extension at toe-off after weight loading on the affected side, thereby making it difficult to provide stability in weight bearing on the ground. 翻訳にもかけてみたのですが、よく分からないので教えて下さい。 論文の一部の文章です。

• どの英文が適しているのかが分かりません・・・。

今、英語の勉強をしているのですが分からない所があります・・・。 それは 「私は今年のクリスマスで沢山のプレゼントをもらいます。」 と英文で   表現したい場合  (1)I get a lot of presents at Christmas this year. (2)I am getting a lot of presents at Christmas this year.  (3)I am going to get a lot of presents at Christmas this year. (4)I will get a lot of presents at Christmas this year. この4つの英文のうちどれに適しているのかが分からないので  教えてください。  もし良かったら理由や解説なども書いて頂けたら有難いです。  宜しくお願いします。

• この英文で大きな間違いがあればご指導下さい

I was completely attracted by the spectacular landscapes this time. Please look at this photo which I was able to walk on the magnificent ice field. Unbelievably I experienced ice age even in summer. It was amazing! But these ice field melts faster due to the global warming year by year. Hurry up or you will miss it.