• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

下の文の和訳お願いします! ある方へのファンレターの返事に書かれていたのですが、意味がわからなくて困っています。 Can you teach me to write like you can?

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

あなたみたいに書けるように教えてくれない?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 if you want to you can send them to me. but if you want you can keep them. your choice. アメリカの友達から来たのですけど 意味がわからなくて...

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• Can you,Do youの返事にI'd love toは・・

こんばんは Would you like to come with me? ここのWouldがCanやDoでたずねられた時 (Can you...Do you...) この返事で I would love to.と答えても変ではないですか? お願いします

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします You think that you want meet me⁉️と質問をしたら Yes of course I want to If I can と返事がきました。 はい!もちろんはわかるのですが、その後のIwant toっているのでしょうか?I want to~で普通使いますよね?

• 和訳をお願いします

・please write more than just "happy new year" ・why not teach me something in your language or explain to me. what I can see in the picture. よろしくお願いします.

• 和訳をご教授願います。

下記英文の和訳が理解できません。 文中の「like」の意味も踏まえて、ご教授願います。 Husbands like you can come anytime you want. (ご主人でしたら、いついらしても大丈夫です。)

• 簡単な文なのですが・・・和訳してください

もらい物のペアブレスレットに書いてあった一文なのですが・・・ I would like to be waiting for you, to be true. とはどういう意味ですか? 一応高校生なので直訳は出来るんですが、いまいちよくわかりません。 どなたか日本語的な素敵な文に和訳してください。

• 英文の和訳お願いします。

ペンパルから英文の和訳を頼まれたのですが、自信がなくて困っています。 こんにちは。 私はモンゴル人のペンパルがいるのですが、その子の友人(モンゴル人です)がある日本人に向けて日本語で手紙を書きたいらしく、その和訳を頼まれました。 手紙はラブレターのようです。 英文は、 “on 30th August you became closer to me. even in distance you're with me. thank you for letting me me love you.” です。 一応私が訳した文は、 「8月30日、私とあなたの距離はもっと近くになりました。 離れていても、あなたは私のそばにいます。 あなたを愛させてくれてありがとう。」 です。 私自身、英語が苦手なこともあり和訳はあっているのかなど不安で… もしよかったら上の英文を訳してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。