• 締切済み

至急お願いします。訳していただけませんか?

来週テストなので、至急訳していただけませんか? Yahoo!やexciteなどのネット翻訳機は、めちゃくちゃなんでそれはやめてください。 When my niece was four or five,her older brothers and sisters taught her to count,゛Sesame Street"style by having her recite the names of the numbers in order.I heard her say゛one,two,three,four,seven,six,eight,"at whith point I heard excited voices of a couple of the other kids saying to her,゛No!No!Seven comes after six!" It occurred to me then,and many times since,that from such talk children could get a very strange notion about numbers.They might see them as a procession of little creatures,the first one named One,the second named Two,the third Three,and so on.Later on these tiny creatures would seem to do mysterious and meaningless dances,about which people would say things like,゛Two and Two make four."It seemed likely that any child with such a notion of numbers could get into serious trouble before long,and this did indeed happen to my niece.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

私の姪が4歳か5歳の頃、彼女の兄や姉が「セサミストリート」式に数字の名前を順番に復唱させることによって彼女に数えることを教えていました。私は彼女が次の様に言うのを聞きました、「いち、に、さん、し、なな、ろく、はち」そこまで来た時、2人の他の子供たちの興奮した声が、彼女に次の様に言っているのが私に聞こえました、「違う!違う!なな、は、ろくのあとにくるんだ!」 その時、そしてそれ以来何度も、私に、その様な話から、子供たちは数に関して非常に奇妙な考え(概念)を抱くかもしれないと言う考えが浮かびました。彼ら(子供たち)は、それら(数字)を1番目は「いち」2番目は「に」3番目は「さん」・・・と名付けられた、小さな生き物の行列の様に見なすかもしれません。後にこれらの小さな生き物たちは、不思議で意味のないダンスをするように思えるでしょう、そして、そのことについて、人々は、「2たす2は4」の様に言うでしょう。数についてそのような考え(概念)を持った子供は誰でも、間もなく深刻な問題に陥ることが起こりそうな様に思えました、そして、このことが、実際私の姪に起こったのでした。

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

補足要求 whithはwhitchのスペルミスでは?

ukyosugish
質問者

補足

which です

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

あまり自信がありませんが...。 Quand ma nièce était quatre ou cinq ans, ses frères et soeurs plus âgés lui ont appris à compter, sésame ゛ rue "style en lui faisant réciter les noms des nombres dans order.I entendue dire ゛ un, deux, trois, quatre, sept, six, huit, «au point whith j'ai entendu des voix excitées d'un couple d'autres enfants en lui disant, ゛ Non, non! Sept vient après six ans!" Il m'est apparu alors, et plusieurs fois depuis, que de tels enfants parlent pourrait obtenir une notion très étrange à propos numbers.They pourrait les voir comme une procession de petites créatures, le premier nommé One, la deuxième nommée Deux, la troisième trois , et ainsi de on.Later sur ces minuscules créatures semblent faire des danses mystérieuses et sans signification, au sujet duquel les gens disent des choses comme, ゛ deux et deux font quatre. "Il semble probable que tout enfant présentant une telle notion de nombres pourrait entrer dans de sérieux ennuis, avant longtemps, et cela a effectivement lieu à ma nièce.

関連するQ&A

• Francina and I have been

Francina and I have been married now forty-six years, and I would be lying to say that I have loved her for any more than half of these. この英文のfor any moreの後はyearsが省略されていますか?

• Wanted the correct answer

In the diagram on the under、each number from 1 to 16 is assigned to each of the 16 squares so that the sum of the 4 numbers in any row、column or diagonal is the same.(This kind of square is called a magic square) Seven numbers are already assigned.(Organizing skill) A:Find the sum of four numbers in a row、column or diagonal. B:Find the numbers for a & h.

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

英文の解説をお願いします。 下記の英文の解説をお願いします。 原文 【I go into the bathroom, and stacked up against the wall next to the shower, I see a pile of six or seven cameras.】 【私はバスルームに入りました。シャワーの横の壁には6~7台のカメラが積み上げられていました。】 私は下記のように『stacked up against the wall next to the shower』と『I see a pile of six or seven cameras』の部分で倒置が起きているのではないかと考えていますが、あっているのでしょうか?また、あっているとすれば、なぜ倒置が起きているのか教えて下さい。 修正した文 【I go into the bathroom, and I see a piles of six or seven cameras stacked up against the wall.】

• 至急訳してください!

She leads a short life, but a very rich one. She wears many beautiful and expensive dresses, marvelous furs, and jewels, and she is seen in the best stores. She has people to dress her and keep her face pretty. Still, even though she has thousands of admirers, she rarely smiles. She seems to dress up just to impress other women, not men. She is, as you might have guessed, the mannequin you see in the windows of stores. Some of the people who design window displays think of mannequins only as objects, but designers call them by name. Although mannequins have numbers given who posed for them. And, like living models, mennequins are chosen because they look good with the styles of a particular clothing designer. "You never say,'Bring me a number 12,'" explains a mannequin maker. "You say, 'Get a Sally,' or 'Get a Mary.'" What the stores look for these days are interesting, rather than perfect, faces. They want a model, for example, whose long nose and green eyes make her face unusuaJ rather than beautiful. As fashions change, not only are there changes in faces, but changes in pose. Mannequins have become more realistic, and stand in a more relaxed way, better for dresses. Even though a mannequin gets excellent care, her lifn in a store is not likely to be more than two years. One of the large New York department stores has 160 mannequins in the windows, and new ones are bought every two months. 至急訳していただけますか? とっても困っています(T_T)

• よろしくお願いします

My sister always leaves big tips -- like $5 for a cup of coffee. She also is overly generous in other ways. She gave our teenage niece several pairs of expensive boots and was furious when the girl then sold them on eBay. Six years ago, my sister let her house go to mold. When the local police began asking about her, I stepped in and found someone willing to buy her home and rehab it. She has since lived in an extended-stay hotel and is now on anti-depressants. I recently met her for lunch. We both ordered soup for a total of $8. I left a 20 percent tip, but as I was walking out the door, I caught her checking out my tip and then adding to it. She brags about her big tips. Frankly, I don't want to meet up with her anymore. go to moldとrehab itの意味を教えてください。extended-stay hotelは「長期滞在者用のホテル」でしょうか?あと、 meet up with herはmeet herと言うのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• grow absent

I had my daughter about six months ago. In my circle of friends I’m the only to have a baby, so needless to say she gets a lot of attention. One friend in particular seems to be a little obsessed with her, and it kind of freaks me and my husband out. She’s constantly buying things for her, referring to herself as her godmother (she’s not, my sister is, and she knows it). She asks for pictures of her throughout the day to help get her through work, and mentions that while she’s looking for a new job she would never relocate because she wants to be near my daughter. And recently when she comes over, she asks if she can wear her in my baby carrier so people will think she’s her child! I appreciate that she is so supportive of us, and I know most people find their childless friends grow absent once they have a baby, but this is just a little over the top. grow absentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 和訳教えてください

The town may be his place of business, a necessary evil; but the country is this place of relaxation and repose. He may slave in the town for six days out of seven - though today it is more likely to be five days out of seven. But for the week-end - if only he can get fair weather - he chooses the country with its peace and freedom. 和訳教えてください。よろしくお願いします!!

• 難しいです・・・和訳を至急お願いしますm(_ _)m!!

難しいです・・・和訳を至急お願いしますm(_ _)m!! 翻訳サイトも使ってみたのですが、日本語として意味の通る文章に出来ず困っています! 本当にお願いします!! Enriched uranium is made into fuel in the form of rods which are placed in the core of a reactor ,where they generate heat for about seven years, becoming increasingly less efficient as a proportion of the uranium decays into other elements, many of them(such as plutonium and strontium) highly radioactive and poisonous. The spent fuel rods may be taken to a reprocessing plant where they are dissolved in a strong acid and up to 96 percent of the remaining uranium is reclaimed for further use.