• ベストアンサー

英語の意味について

There's no need to escape Cause you Ending Good bye Even in my dream Loop I'm just looking for you Don't fade away Make it true Just play the music Judge it, King What's real? ↑なんて読むんですか? 英語が苦手です。 自分でもいろいろ調べてみたんですが、 みつからなかったので 通訳ではなく、 そのまま(カタカナ)でよろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

There's no need to escape ゼアズ ノー ニートゥ エスケイプ Cause you カズ ユー Ending エンディング Good bye グッバイ Even in my dream イーヴ ニン マイ ドリーム Loop ループ I'm just looking for you アイム ジャス ルッキング フォ ユー Don't fade away Make it true ドン フェイダ ウェイ メイキットゥルー Just play the music ジャス プレイ ザ ミュージック Judge it, King ジャッジット キング What's real? ワッツ リール

raita1118
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます、

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

ゼア イズ ノー ニード トゥ エスケイプ  コーズ ユー  エンディング  グッドバイ  イーブン イン マイ ドリーム  ループ  アイム ジャスト ルッキング フォー ユー  ドウント フェイダウェイ メイク イット ツルー  ジャスト プレイ ザ ミュージック  ジャッジ イット キング  ウオッツ リアル

raita1118
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語の読み方について

I wanna make you satisfied Come ride don't ask me why hythm You go ahead Ignition Speed away (Don't be afraid just step on it Bring you up to this extreme speed It's like a dream but could be real Just handle it you just handle it) I gotta keep you satisfied throw away ↑なんて読むんですか? 英語が苦手です。 自分でもいろいろ調べてみたんですが、 みつからなかったので 通訳ではなく、 そのまま(カタカナ)でよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の呼び方について。

Brethe a sigh You don’t realize Breathe a sigh When you see the eyes got to give it up Don’t realize that you into the trap When you see the eyes got to give it up Nobody can run away lf you need me For you So this love will never end, never end l sweara proud of my love, proud of my life This never ends ↑なんて読むんですか? 英語が苦手です。 自分でもいろいろ調べてみたんですが、 みつからなかったの 通訳ではなく、 そのまま(カタカナ)でよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします!

Emily behind the store 🤝Thank you for purchased at my store ❤️ Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールでこのようにきました。翻訳おねがいします

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 和訳お願いします。

"Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 英語歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

NEWSの「forever」という曲の一部に英語の歌詞があります。 それの和訳をお願いします。 携帯の翻訳機ではいまいち文章がわかりづらいので 英語が得意な方お願いします>< I can't believe in love like a mom (But) I know it from the time I saw you, that night, at sight Kiss and snug never fade away This is the must time, last vibes in my life, rib it “Forever”

• 翻訳お願いします。

Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, Hi Did you miss my last message? 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールで上記の文章が届きました。翻訳お願いします。

• この英文がわかりません。

お願いします。↓ Then it would be appropriate to answer,"Yes,I'm looking for....,"describing to the clerk what you need. 訳(手助けを必要としている場合は、「はい。私は・・・を探しているのですが」と答え、自分が何を必要としているのかを店員に説明するのが適切であろう。) to answer,"Yes,I'm looking for....," が真の主語なのはわかるのですが、その後の  describing to the clerk what you need. がどういう形なのかわかりません。 自分的にはdescribing~need.までも真の主語だと思うのですが、 それだとしたらなぜ、to describeにしないのかわからないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を、なおしていただけないでしょうか

この文章をよりネイティブな感じで書くにはどうしたらいいで しょうか。一応英語で書いてみましたが、なおしていただけませんか テレビ求む!! 薄型のテレビを探しています。もしお引越しや帰国で 必要のないテレビがある方、譲っていただけないでしょうか 送料はこちらでもちます TV wanted! Im looking for a panel TV. If you ever move or go back to your country and think about give it away, please let me know. i will pay for shipping fee. Thanks.

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします