<大至急> 英文の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 55年の結婚生活の後、私は愛する妻を失いました。彼女は私の心の恋人であり、美食家であり、看護師であり、親友でした。
  • 結婚してから55年間、私は週に2回彼女の墓に通いました。毎朝、彼女の写真にキスをし、彼女にどれだけ愛しているか伝えました。彼女がいなくなる前、私の朝の挨拶は「コーヒーはできてる?」でした。
  • どこかで次のように読んだことがあります。「墓場で弔辞を述べるために石に彫らないでください、むしろ私が生きている間に教えてください。」もう一度チャンスが欲しいと思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

<大至急> 英文の翻訳

下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Recently,after 55 years of marriage, I lost my loving wife. I lost my sweetheart, my gourmet cook, my nurse and my best friend. In the 55 years we were married, I sent her grave twice a week. I kiss her picture every morning and tell her how much I love her. Before she went away, my morning greeting was, "Is the coffee ready?" Somewhere I read the following: "Carve not upon a stone the dirgeful words the mourners say at graveside, rather tell me while I live." I wish I had another chance. No one has "another chance," but because you took the time to put your thoughts on paper, somewhere just one thoughtless husband may see himself and show his young wife by word and deed how much he loves her. The "chance" you missed is still available to countless young men - and women, too. Thank you for a priceless reminder.

noname#233582
noname#233582
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 0728tom
  • ベストアンサー率61% (11/18)
回答No.2

結婚して55年になった最近になって、私は最愛の妻を亡くしました。配偶者であり、グルメな私に料理を作ってくれ、私の看護をしてくれ、また最高の友人であった人を失いました。結婚して55年たって、週に2度妻の墓参りをしました。毎朝彼女の社真にキスをし、写真に向かって、どれ程彼女を愛していたかをつぶやきます。妻が亡くなる前は、私は毎朝挨拶代わりに「もうコーヒーの用意は出来ているかい。)と言っていました。何かで読んだのですが、「お墓で会葬者が口にするような嘆き悲しむような言葉を墓石に刻むのではなく、むしろ自分が生きている間に自分に伝えたい言葉を刻みなさい。」と書かれていました。 私は、もう一度チャンスがあれば良いのにと思っています。もう一度のチャンスは誰も叶わないことです。しかし、紙に自分の考えを書く時間はあるので、たった一人の思いやりのない夫は、どこかで自分自身を見つめ、自分の妻に、どれ程自分が妻を愛しているかを言葉や行動で示すかもしれません。失った「チャンス」は、今でも数え切れないほどの若い男性や、また女性にも手に入れられることです。貴重な思い出に対して感謝致します。                                                                        以上 一応訳しましたが、最後の方は訳してみたものの内容は私も良く理解出来ません。わかる方が教えていただければ幸いです。

noname#233582
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 大変わかりやすい翻訳でしたので、参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

最近、55年の結婚の後、私は愛する家内を失いました。 私は、恋人、私の腕の良い料理人、私の世話をしてくれる人、私の親友を失ったのです。 我々が結婚していた55の年には、私は週に2回彼女の墓を送りました。→「結婚して55年になりますが、私は、週に2回彼女の墓参りをしています。」 私は毎朝彼女の写真にキスして、どんなに彼女を愛しているかについて、彼女に話します。 彼女が亡くなる前は、私の朝挨拶は、「コーヒーは準備ができたかい?」でした。 どこかで、私は次の様なものを読みました:「会葬者が墓場の脇で言う葬送歌に良く出てくる文句を石に刻まないでください、むしろ、私が生きる間に、私に言ってください。」 私に、もう一度チャンスがあればいいのに。 誰にも「もう一度のチャンス」は、ありません、しかし、あなたが、わざわざ時間を割いて、紙にあなたの思いをかいたので、どこかで、ちょうど1人の考えの足りない夫が、彼自身に会って、彼の若妻に、言葉と行為によって彼がどんなに彼女を愛しているかについて、教えるかもしれません。 あなたが逃した「チャンス」は、まだ無数の青年 ― そして、女性にとっても ― が利用できます。 ☆ だいたい上記の様な意味になると思いますが、不明な箇所も多いです。特に、第3文は、「 」に示した様な事を言いたかったのではないかと思います。

noname#233582
質問者

お礼

翻訳してくださいましてありがとうございます。 英語が苦手だったので訳せず、どうしようかと思っていたので大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 至急翻訳お願いします><

Sorry but I did get much from this last letter. I know I should know my Chinese and my Japanese letter but I am lost LOL これってもうダメって事でしょうか?

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Oh and did I mention shoes? I’ve come to understand that shoes can make, break or even be the outfit. They have a direct correlation to how she feels about her legs and body. Compliment your wife by telling her you think her shoes make her look sexy. Even surprise her with a new pair, but make sure you get the right size.

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• sexual overtures

Years ago, while my wife and I were separated, I foolishly slept with “Molly,” who became pregnant with my daughter “Ally.” I reconciled with my wife, and ultimately we won custody of Ally when she was 9, after Molly went through a series of boyfriends and made repeated sexual overtures toward me. My wife has been incredible, but Molly’s influence has been strong. After completing her court-ordered therapy, Molly filed for custody when Ally was 13, and two years later Ally went to live with her permanently. Ally went from respectful and sweet to insubordinate and cruel. Finally, she used racial epithets against my wife and stepdaughters, and I threw her out of the house. She did the same thing when my wife and I came to her high school graduation. Molly looked so proud of her. Ally is now 21. I haven’t spoken to her beyond a phone call on Christmas and her birthday unless she needs money. My wife openly grieves for the little girl that we lost, and my stepdaughters refuse to acknowledge Ally. made repeated sexual overturesとfiled for custodyの意味を教えてください。あと、ここでのacknowledgeの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I recently lost my wife after many years together. It was an amazing marriage, and I miss her immensely. I am looking to find a companion. The problem is, my daughter is not in my corner on this issue. not in my cornerは「賛成していない」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

how about i give you the dvd for free as well as resend the others and give tracking information tomorrow? its not your fault they have gotten lost...i will make it right...never had this much trouble with postal service and mail until this year

• 英文の構造を教えてください

Many times a day I realize how much of my own outer and inner life is built upon the labours of my fellowmen, both living and dead and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received. という英文で、あとの方のhow earnestly I must exert myself ~の方はhow 形容詞/副詞SVという順番になっているのですが、はじめの方のhow much of my own ~の方は感嘆文の順番になっていないような気がするのですが、過去の質問をみるとhow much my own ~ とはじまっていてof が入っていないのですが、これは今自分の使っている基礎英文標準問題精講が印刷ミス?ってことなんでしょうか? あとこのmuch は形容詞、副詞どちらでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Sometimes caught in a random sadness and loneliness to know how much you've been embraced by this life, by people around you and by the ones you treasure. Recently I have become so ridiculously emotional that I have come to hate my own self. Come on... am I really that annoying? If that's true, I'd rather not care than be refused for caring so much. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 文が同じ意味になるようにしたいんですが…

あってますか(>_<)? 1、My wife is Mary. I got married to her twenty years ago. =Mary and I (have)(been)(married) for twenty years. 2、It is two years since my aunt died. =My aunt (has)(been)(died) for two years. 3、He is blind because he lost his sight as a child. =He (has't)(been)(?) since he was a child. この問題がよく分かりません(>_<) 分かるかたお願いいたします。 中学 高校 大学 英語

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

goodbye? Like someone is leaving. I will admit I want to see because I'm really upset today. I talked to my ex and she just made me so mad. I hate her so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m