• ベストアンサー

英語のできる方へ

igirisudesuの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

初めまして。 イギリスに住んでいますが、最後の'have some fun???'という文章は、明らかにカジュアルセックスの意味が含まれています。 残念ながら、日本のポルノ、性産業は世界的に有名ですから、それを目当てに日本の女性と付き合いたい外人が増えています。 下の回答者のかたが書かれた通り、’Have you'が最初に省略されています。 口語ではよくあることです。 意味は、’英語を話したくて、ちょっと遊びたいような素敵な女性はここにいるの?’ですが、こういうお誘いをかける外人は遊びだけが目当てですから,無視なさる方が賢明です。 お役に立てば光栄です。

tenkiti0415
質問者

お礼

親切にありがとう御座います。 英語初心者ですのでなかなか難しいことばかりです。 また分からない事があればよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• someとanyの違い

次の違いはネイティブにはどう感じるのでしょうか? 1.Do you have any dogs? 2.Do you have some dogs? またこの違いはどうでしょうか? 3.Is there anyone here who can speak English? 4.Is there someone here who can speak English? ネイティブの感覚がわかる方、どうか教えてください。

• 英訳おねがいします

hey, any chance of a submission to go on my 'lovely ladies who have submitted page'? ha. love your blog 外国の方からメッセージをもらったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。 英訳できる方お願いします。

• 英語の堪能な方に質問です。

英語を勉強し始めた初心者です。 If you had to pick a famous woman over 25 years old who was considerate, polite, friendly, and charming, who would you pick? この直後に、「私はそんな人(a famous woman over 25 years old who was considerate, polite, friendly, and charming)のような話し方がしたい」と言いたいのですが、どう書けばよいかがわかりません。 要するに、英会話を学ぶ上で、好感度の高い女性有名人の話し方を真似したいなぁと言いたいのですが。 ちなみに、私はこう言ってみましたが、正しく伝わっていないようでした・・・orz I want to speak just like such a nice person in English conversation! きっと基本的なことなんだろうなぁとお恥ずかしいのですが、どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語も話せるようになりたい。 I want to get able to speak Japanese, the same and English too. よろしくお願いします。

• たまにはこういう質問はどう?

なんか最近、このカテも宿題系や翻訳依頼ばっかりになってきたと思いませんか? さて、日本に来る外国人に対する応対について日本人が書いた文章を私が少し手を加えたものです。 My friend works in a convennience store, which is visited by a lot of foreigners who don't undestand English. Peahaps they are alomost Brazilian. Then, which view is most appropriate? (1)We are in Japan and then both English and Portuguese are equally foreign languages for us, therefore we have no need to treat favourably people who speak English. We may speak Japanese also with foreign customers, but it is enough to speak slow and easy Japanese, considering they are foreigners. (2)Since English is in some way the worldwide common language and therefore Japanese people have learnt it in any case like other people, we sould treat foreign costomers with English as far as we can, but we may treat neflectfully peole who don't speak even English though they are the majority. (3)It is preferable that we learn the minimum necessary expressions of Portuguese or others which are spoken by foreign customers. (4)Doing utmost to cope with any foreigners, in using pictures or others. そこで質問です。設問に英語で答えてくだされば幸いです。 (1)Which is the best manner to traet foeigners? (2)Why do you think so?

• ハチャメチャな英語ですがご指導をお願いします。

自分で書いた英語です。はちゃめちゃなので間違えをおしえてください。あと、通じない部分などもありましたらご指摘お願いします。 I'm looking for a person who likes 80s music and who interested in Japan. I'd like to help my English and I help your Japanese if you need. I want to get to know each other and have fun to talk with. 『私は80年代の音楽が好きだったり、私の英語を助けてくれる人を探してます。あなたが望むなら私はあなたの日本語を助けます。私はお互いを知って、楽しく話したいです。』といいたいです お願いします

• 英語 翻訳お願いします!

「出国前日になんとかパスポートを取得し、今現地にいます」と言いたいのですが英語ではどのように言ったら良いでしょうか? have got my passport a day ago before I left Japan,and I'm here. ではおかしいでしょうか?? お時間ある方、 翻訳よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m!!

• 英語でなんと言えばよいのでしょう?

こんばんは。 自信ありの方よろしくお願いいたします。 <国際電話や海外のホテルなどの場面で・・・。> 「どなたか日本語が話せる方をお願いします。」 これは英語でなんと言えばよいのでしょうか? 英語翻訳サイトでは 「I need your help the direction which can speak English some.」とでました。 このまま使ってよいのかどうかわかりません。 アドバイスお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳を早急にお願いします!英語に自信のある方!

英文の翻訳を早急にお願いします!英語に自信のある方! London is not only England’s and Britain’s, capital city; it is also one of the most multi ?racial, cosmopolitan cities in the world. A quarter of schoolchildren in London do not speak English at home. Instead, they speak an Asian language such as Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali or Chinese; a Middle Eastern language like Arabic or Turkish, or another European language such as Greek, Albanian or Spanish. A recent poster (see above) celebrating London’s diversity claimed that 300 languages were spoken by the 7 million residents, who followed 14 different faiths, or religions, between them. In parts of some other towns, it is easier to hear a language other than English spoken. In Bradford, in the north, or in parts of England’s second biggest city, Birmingham, in the West Midlands, you are more likely to hear a south Asian language. About three adults in ten admit they have prejudice against people of a different skin colour. In one recent survey of 1500 people, more than half said they believe Britain is a racist society; but more than half also said they believe it accepts people of different races more easily than it did ten years ago. It is interesting that some people from former colonies feel more comfortable as devolution increases. Some were scared of the Union jack, a symbol of the British Empire. They feel more comfortable now that English people are choosing to fly the red and white flag of St. George. The other countries of Britain also have their own flags; and some families who have always been British do not speak English as their first language: Wales is officially a bilingual country and 20% of Welsh people speak Welsh. 翻訳サイトを使わないで、翻訳していただけると助かります。

• 疑問文なのにsome??

May I have some more? なぜこれはanyじゃなくてsomeなんでしょうか?>< よろしくお願いします。。。