• 締切済み

whats title ?

I am looking for the name of an old anime movie I saw in the early 90's. I don't know what it's called. I looked everywhere online but found nothing. It's about a boy who lives in a simple fisher's village on an island. One day the boy hears a strange music & climbs the highest mountain on the island to know where it's coming from (I think it's a forbidden area) & finds a lake where a (white? Blue?) whale is stuck. He sees a flying creature with metal wings that lands near the lake & it turns out to be a girl in a futuristic suit. (The wings & headpiece disappear when she presses something) & she plays music for the whale (flute, harmonica?) & it turns out that there is another race of humans with advanced technology living inside the mountain. There is some kind of conflict between the humans of the village & the humans in the mountain, but then the boy & girl work together to help the whale out of the lake in the mountains & into the sea & everybody lives happily ever after! I would really really appreciate it if you could help me out with the name of the anime. Please help! I kept looking for it for ever! I just want the movie name if its possible thanx :P

みんなの回答

• mshr1962
  • ベストアンサー率39% (7418/18948)
回答No.1
mitsuko33
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 実は外国の友人が探してまして、 秋葉原のアニメショップまで行かなければ いけないと思ってました。 それにしても、よくご存じでしたね^^ 本当にたすかりました^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

1)They report that nature and humans share equal blame for this loss. 2)People use it for water,fish and plant life. 3)He says Lake Chad will be only a small body of water in the future. 和訳よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

It's been fun meeting people here and I've gotten a lot out of it. このout of it が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えください

I live in an apartment building and my elderly neighbor next door has a clock that plays music every 15 minutes and chimes on the hour (12 chimes for 12:00, etc.). I’m a graduate student in a really intense program, and the noise is maddening. I don’t like confrontation, and I tried tolerating it for a few months (studying in the library, etc.), but I learn best at home and hate feeling like I’m being chased out of it. I’ve complained to management, and while he’s lowered the volume, I can still hear it. It’s not loud enough to clearly register on a cellphone recording, but in person it’s audible. being chased out of itとregister on a cellphone recordingの意味を教えください。よろしくお願いします

• 中学の英語の問題について参考意見を下さい。

中学の英語の問題について参考意見を下さい。 When he was a boy, bears were living in this forest. They often came to this lake for fish. と同じ意味になるように下記の空欄を埋めなさいという問題です。 When he was a boy, bears ( )( )living in this forest ( )( ) to this lake for fish. 私は、 When he was a boy, bears (were)(usually)living in this forest (and)(came) to this lake for fish. かな?と思うのですが如何でしょうか?解答がないので答えを見ることができません。

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a teenage boy. My mom hates that I'm gay. She says that the whole family is disappointed in me. But it's only my dad's side of the family who hates me for it. My mom can't accept me for me. can't accept me for meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• provided it's not for me

provided it's not for me 全文:" Well, it turns out that I'm quite skilled at getting a date, provided it's not for me. You're going to have the house to yourself, she's going to coming over shortly and you will be cooking." "provided it's not for meの意味を教えてください!

• 和訳をお願いします!

3 Two weeks later a fire broke out in the forest. The man ran down the hill as he had never run before in his life, until he jumped into the waters of a lake. 4 I do hope some chance will come soon which will make it possible for us to see each other again. 5 At 27,900 feet, a site was chosen for Camp Nine. A tent was set up, and Hilary and Tenzing remained there, while the others went down to Camp Eight. 6 Slowly it (=a mass of ice) slides down the mountain, and cuts deep valleys as it goes. At the foot of the mountain it melts to form steams which dash on through the valleys to great rivers that flow to the sea. お願いします!

• この文を日本語訳してください!

件名 : Re : To  :  ringo14 送信日  :  2014/01/13 09:09:26 受信日  :  2014/01/13 09:40:59 Hello! I'm doing fine! My name is Tobi, the meaning of... uhm.... well Tobi is short of "Tobias" and Tobias means "The goodness of god" in greek.. soo.. I guess that's what mine means :D I'm doing fine! I'm a bit tired though, I've spent all weekend doing some school work and I'm worn out lol! It's hard being in school >.< but oh well! It's for the future! How's it over there in Japan? I bet it snows alot! It's not snowing much over here, it's only raining a lot that's about it I don't mind the rain!

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm at my wit's end over the most ridiculous disagreement with my friend. When we go out, she never drives us. She drives to my house and parks. Then she gets in my car and I always drive us to the restaurant, party, event, whatever. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. の文脈に合った訳をよろしくお願いします

• 中2レベルの英作文(町紹介)

町の紹介文で (1)私は~に住んでいる。                   I live in Takayama. (2)岐阜の北に位置する。                  It's in the north of Gifu. (3)朝市で有名です。                 It's famous for Morning Market.. (4)高山にはたくさんの木がある。                 There are a lot of trees in Takayama.                 または                   There are a lot of trees here. (there じゃなくていいですか)                  または It has many trees in Takayama. (5)この町が大好き I love this city. これらの英文大丈夫ですか 中2の子供がわかりやすいアドバイスよろしくお願いします。