• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:日本語に訳すとどうなりますか?)

鏡張りトイレに驚くアメリカのリアリティーショー

telephone77の回答

回答No.1

Thom (on the mirrored bathroom): It's like pooping in a diner. ダイナーのトイレみたいだな(で居心地悪いな)。 Carson: Your bathroom is like pooping in a Greek diner. おまえんちのトイレ、ギリシャ料理店みたいだな(で居心地悪いな)。 Austin: Have you ever pooped in a Greek diner? ギリシャ料理店でクソしたことあんのかよ? Carson: Well not in the diner part. まぁ”店”のほうじゃないけどな。 男性の会話だと思いますので汚い言葉で失礼。

honyakukonnyaku
質問者

お礼

さっそくのご回答有難うございます。 大変助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

日本語に訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 His feet are shapely too, but with a low instep and of a large size for his body. Stately dignified feet. But plodding, his feet and toes are calloused or hard skinned and slightly flat footed, but the toes are well formed and well proportioned. The big toe being largest and the little toe being smallest. They are curved and slightly drawn under but not much. The toe nails are rounded a little yellowed, near the whites, and a little blue in tone in the pinks, they are cut short but are reasonably good nails. He is prone to redness or dark areas between the toes. The skin of the feet is milky white like cream or alabaster with a bluish tinge. The veins of the feet stand out like cords but the soles are darker and harder and look more like dried beef.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

The tales in that beloved volume almost eveyone on earth must have in mind, however vaguely, but I remember the illustrations better than the text. There were immense scenes of burning stone with caves in them, strange gardens and prison-like walled cities on the horizon, and Aladdin and Sindbad, and one of the spirits, bright-eyed, sunburned, and nude, except for a long, white cloth which the wind whipped out after him, like the tail feathers of a vast loose bird. I think that must have been the first representation of the human body unclothed that I ever saw. Certainly they were the first pictures to excite my admiration, the work of Maxfield Parrish, a painter famous in those days who painted somewhat in the style of the artist Salvador Dali. I wonder whether anyone who knew Arabic ever sat down here in the market in Marrakech and made note of its tales.

• 英訳添削:「(君は)相変わらずギリシア彫刻の女神の様な美貌だの~。」

こんにちは、 タイトルの通りの日本語文を英訳するとなると、 「相変わらず~~~だね」は、You are as ~~~as ever. なので、(というかそれしか、相変わらずの表現方法を知りません。) as~~~as中がスゴク長くなるような気がしますが、 You are as beautiful like a Greek statue of goddess as ever. で良いのでしょうか? 教えてくださいよろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします And now, to confuse you more, all around the UK you will meet people who have different accents. The words that you hear are not always the same words that the person says. Sex could well mean six or sacks, and to die may simply be today. Also, adults who want to avoid making a direct reference to the toilet will often declare, "I want to wash my hands So, what is a rest room used for, and what happens in a bathroom?

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

抽象的な感じかもしれませんが日本語に翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 The element of earth being strong on your fifth house means that when you meet there will be an old world atmosphere about the love, a hint of the past, or of dreams you used to hold but left behind, Despite the deep infusion of the lovely romantic element of this relationship, blending through the reality, you will still have your feet firmly on the ground. You have a responsible and mature attitude to love, tempered with caution and that doesn’t change.. You struggle with yourself to stay in control of your ever deepening emotions. You’ will weight both him and the relationship up from a practical worldly standpoint too. His potential for a future with you, his material standing in the community, his wealth, his status, if it can work or if it can not. How this love can advance your life., if the involvement can work at all and bring you the destiny you want These things will all go through your mind. In love you are ambitious. And in relationships you can be calculating Your perceptions will be realistic and solid, as well as heartfelt and the relationship will be based on this. There may be some outer restraint or caution, even if the inner self is like a joyous soaring bird. You wont let your dreams, your hopes and feelings lead you astray no matter how powerful they pull at you. You will have common sense and a balanced outlook, and will plan the future practically taking all things into account as well as the way you feel.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

アは適切な語にしてほしいです。イは当てはまる語句を入れて欲しいです。Once(ア:consider)to be science fiction or fringe science, time travel has suddenly become a playground for theoretical physicists. The reason for all this confusion and excitement is that Einstein's equations allow many kinds of time machines. (Whether they will survive the challenges from the quantum theory, however, is still in doubt) In Einstein's theory in fact, we often encounter something called“closed time-like curves”, which is the technical term for paths that allow for time travel into the past. If we followed the path of a closed time- like curve, we would set out on a journey and return before we left. A possible time machine involves a wormhole. There are many solutions to Einstein's equations that connect two distant points in space. But since space and time are intimately intertwined in Einstein's theory, this same wormhole can also connect two points in time. Theoretically, by falling down the wormhole, you could journey into the past. But passing ( イ ) the wormhole at the center of a black hole is a one-way trip. As physicist Richard Gott has said, “I don't think there's any question that a person could travel back in time while in a black hole. The question is whether he could ever emerge to brag about lt.”

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When designing new buildings, architects need to think carefully about how to prepare for emergency situations that may occur in the building. (2)Because humans react like mice in emergency situations, one research group undertook an experiment to see how mice behave in an emergency. (3)When carrying out the experiments, the scientists tested out many different environments, as well as changing the number of mice involved. (4)Having a wider space for the mice to travel through in order to get to a dry area, created confusion and made it more difficult for the mice to escape. (5)Even though no humans were tested in this experiment, this kind of research could help scientists discover how humans react in a disaster. 文が複雑すぎてよくわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします 2

お願いします!! 続き Carved stone seals were common in the ancient world.Merchants and government officials stamped them into soft clay instead of writing a signature.The seals were usually decorated with pictures of animals and sometimes a few signs or symbols.Cunningham's seal had an animal and some lines that could have been letters.Except that the creature on his seal was not the usual bull or tiger,but something that looked like a one-horned bull-a unicorn.And if the lines were the letters or symbols of a language,it was not a script anyone had ever seen before. Alexander Cunningham spent the rest of his life thinking that his dig at Harappa in the Punjab had been a failure.He never realized that the seal he had found was a key to an unknown civilization,a civilization that no one ever suspected had existed.Before the seal was found at Harappa,archaeologists had believed that the oldest cities in India and Pakistan dated from about 700 BCE.They were wrong.The crumbling bricks that the engineers had used to raise the railroad out of the mud were 5,000 years old.They were what was left of an ancient civilization as large and well organized as those of Egypt and Mesopotamia.Historians call it the Indus civilization. The Indus civilization peaked with 1,500 settlements and serveral large cities,some with populations of up to 80,000 people.Its artisans were among the most skilled in the world,and its people traded with Mesopotamia and Central Asia.But in some ways,it was an easy civilization to overlook.Its people didn't build great pyramids or fancy tombs,as the Egyptians did.They didn't fight great battles and leave a great written legacy,like the Mesopotamians.