Which do you like? Staying big cities or countryside?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Japan has many urban cities. Tokyo is well known for the urban population. Tokyo has been developing rapidly for a long time. Resident of a city can get a very convenient living. However, it has also caused many problems, such as global warming.
  • Global warming is an example of a problem caused by urbanization. The temperature has been increasing by 3 degrees every year, which is a threat to the global ecosystem. We have been focused on developing our living, but we need to consider the impact on future generations.
  • It is important to think about the future and the well-being of the next generations. We cannot ignore the problems of the world, especially when it concerns our children. The choice between staying in big cities or countryside is a personal preference, but we should also consider the larger impact on the environment and society.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語日記13 大都会

英語日記13 大都会 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです Which do you like? Staying big cities or countryside? Japan has many urban cities. Tokyo is well known for the urban population It is the most serious urban problem. There are about 12 million peoples in Tokyo. Tokyo has been developing so rapid for a long time. Resident of a city can get a very convenience living. However it made a lot of problems. Global warming is best example. It has been growing up by the 3 temperature every year. The global ecosystem will be broken if the global warming will not be stopping. We only thought about developing our living. Maybe we forgot more important things The present generation may not be suffered that. However we must think about next generations. For example, our children are. You cant ignore about problems of world if you think about your children.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Which do you like? Staying big cities or countryside? →Which do you like better, living in big cities, or countryside? →都会に「住むこと」がテーマなので、living が良いと思います。stay を使うにしても、in が必要。 →which と like の選択疑問文では、better を伴うのが普通です。 Japan has many urban cities. →Japan has many big cities. →urban city という言い方はあまりしないと思います。「都会の都市」という意味。 Tokyo is well known for the urban population →Tokyo is well known for the dense population. →urban population は「都市人口」なので、意図されている意味と違うかも? →私が書いた dense population は「人口の集中」という意味で、次の文にもうまく繋がるかと思いました。 There are about 12 million peoples in Tokyo. →There are about 12 million people in Tokyo. →people 自体が person の複数形なので、s は必要ありません。 Tokyo has been developing so rapid for a long time. →Tokyo has been developing so rapidly for a long time. →「急速に」で副詞じゃないといけないので、rapidly。rapid は形容詞「急速な」です。 Resident of a city can get a very convenience living. →Residents of a city can get very convenient lives. →住民と生活は複数形に。 →「便利な」で形容詞じゃないといけないので、convenient。convenience は名詞です。 →シンプルに Living in a city is very convenient. でも。 However it made a lot of problems. →However, it has caused a lot of problems. →problem は、「作る」ではなく「生じる」という言い方をします。 →今も問題は続いてるので、現在完了が良いと思います。 Global warming is best example. →Global warming is the best example. →形容詞の最上級には the をつける。 It has been growing up by the 3 temperature every year. →The temperature has been rising by 3℃ every year. →温度の上昇には rise を使います。 The global ecosystem will be broken if the global warming will not be stopping. →The global ecosystem will be brken, if the global warming does not stop. →未来の条件を表す節では、現在形を使います。 We only thought about developing our living. →We have thought only about improving our lives. →生活を・・なので、develop 発展させるよりも、improve 向上させるが良いと思います。 →「・・だけについて考えてきた」なので、only はabout の直前において強調。 Maybe we forgot more important things →We may have forgot something more important. →「maybe + 過去形」よりも「助動詞 may + have + 過去分詞」の方が、助動詞を変えたりしてバリエーションがつけられるので、覚えたら便利です。 →同じように、「形容詞 + thing」よりも「something(anything) + 形容詞」の方が、よく使われる表現だと思います。 The present generation may not be suffered that. →The present generation may not be affected directly. →suffer だと、何に苦しむのかはっきり書かないといけないので、「直接影響は受けない」にしてみました。 However we must think about next generations. For example, our children are. →However, we must think about the next generation, such as our children. →わざわざ文を分けなくても such as で文を続ける方が簡単です。 →次の世代=自分の子供の世代 なのは自明なので、such as ~は無くても良いのでは? You cant ignore about problems of world if you think about your children. →You can't ignore these global problems if you think about your children. →温暖化などの問題は「世界の問題」というよりは「地球規模の問題」とします。 →ignore には、前置詞は必要ありません。 他の文は良いと思います。 ご参考まで。

soccerbannzai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 また投稿するのでお願いします。いつも助かります(笑)

関連するQ&A

• いきなり失礼します。

いきなり失礼します。 今度、初めてプレゼンをするので英語でスクリプトを書いたのですが、 はずかしながら自信がありません。 申し訳ないのですが、どなたか 変なところを直していただけませんか? よろしくお願いします。 Do you know global warming? The global warming is the average temperature and water temperature of sea are rising phenomenon. It is a center of environmental problems in the world. It’s since 1980. Many countries are doing measure for global warming. Because the global warming has a big influence on the entire earth. It can be said that global warming is a cause of various environmental problems, and result. Big cause of global warming is carbon dioxide as know to us. Then , how will carbon dioxide makes the global warming. It is because carbon dioxide has the characteristic of greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases is a gas with working that confines heat on an atmospheric inside in the atmosphere. As for the earth, the atmosphere and sea are warmed by light from the sun. Heat by this sunlight is naturally cooled. But, the greenhouse gases stops this heat. The abatement of emission of carbon dioxide is done all over the world, as measures for controlling global warming for this characteristic. So, it can be said that the earth today is in the state wrapped in greenhouse. The problem of the global warming is not only rising of the temperature. It is that, the balance of the climate collapses.

• 英語日記16 人種とは

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです So, today I want to talk about the race problem. What image(s)複数形?? do you have when you would be asked “race problems”. The population of the America consists of four major ethic groups. White and black and Hispanic then we are. I have a friend who is actually Chinese, but he has grown up in the USA. So, what do you think about oh his race?? Chinese or American or something else?? I think that he is both of them. We are a little of biological difference, and we don’t need to decide who is the most superior. We tend to decide which one is the best. We must have confidence of yourselfe. My favorite song AOZORA was mede by HIROTO. He is singer of THE BLUEHEARTS. He said in his word what of me do you understand from the colors of the color and eyes of my skin? I really agree with that. Don’t you think so?? bookaholicさんはなぜ昔に留学していたのにいまだに英語の細かい文法までおぼえてるのですか??

• 英語日記1 なぜワンピースはこんなに人気があるのか

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 Why ONEPIECE is loved by many people. There are many comics in Japan, but ONEPIECE is the most popular in Japan. I have 2 reasons why ONEPIECE become such a famous comic. The first reason is interesting characters. For example, Ruffy who is unique character. He is usually calm person. if his friends was hurted by other guys,Ruffy would be very ungry about it, and he always think about his frends. Ruffy`s personality catch many people`s heart. The second reason is that ONEPIECE has a lot of dreams, and it gives us to fantastic time. During we are reading it. We can go into ONEPIECE world. And we don’t need to think about another thing. If you have bad news. For these reasons, ONEPIECE is loved. 内容はあまりきにしないでください。

• 英語日記18 俺の性格

今回は自分の性格を書いてみました。若干リアルに悩んでることです。 すこし今回はあなたの意見もきいてみたいです。 次回は海外に住む日本人女性について書いてみようとおもいます。海外にすむ日本女性を徹底分析します。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです Today, I want to explain my character personality to you. In a world, I am always care about other people because I really hate broke out with some relationship. It may be common thing for Japanese. Someone said that you don’t need to care about that too much, but is it true or not true?? I cant determine the way which is right way. What do you think about it?? so I sometimes really tired of thinking about that. We have been taught to have to worry about others for a long time. For example, My mom always said “you have to study hard, if you cant study hard, you will be laughed by other guys” so I have a question. Why are you study something?? Is it because you don’t want to be laughed by others that you study something hard?? Anyway, I am sorry for the story a little wandered. I don’t know my personality. Someone don’t like me and like me. Is that fine?? I always want to be liked with everyone. What do you think about it?? is that a foolish notion??

• 英語日記21 コミュ力

今回はコミュ力について書いてみました最近やたら耳にすることばですね ここ1週間休みなんで毎日出来る限り更新しますので回答お願いいたします。 今回もあまり自信がないのですが・・・・あと最近bookaholicさんの回答がもらえませんwww すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです Communication skill is now very important thing in the world. Especially in Japan, it has been paid attention from a lot of people. It is said in Japanese “komyuryoku” .I don’t know exactly what it means. I saw it on TV that people who are university student in Tokyo University of foreign studies were talking about what “”komiryoku” is. According to that, “komiryoku” is that people who can talk everyone without distinction. Can you talk everyone without distinction?? In my case, No, I cant. It is very important thing If you were a student This is because Communication skill is requirements of getting a god job.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英語日記8 人を感動させるには何が必要なのか?

英語日記8 人を感動させるには何が必要なのか? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What is necessary to make people impressed? Are there any common things when we are impressed? For example, do you feel sad when you find out a abandoned dog? As for myself, I don’t feel sad. However, I asked my sister about it. She said that she feel so sad, and how about you?? Like this , we usually think about things by a different sense. So, when are you impressed?? In my opinion, that is when your imagination is exceed, which give birth of moving your heart. It is the most important thing if you want someone to be impressed is understanding his/her character. 内容は気にしないでください

• 英語で書いた感想文です。

文法とかスペルに全然自信がなくて; もしよければ手伝って下さい。ほとんど間違えてると思いますが。 ソウルサーフとゆう映画映画の質問付の感想文です。 1, What have you learned from the movie? - i learned that when we think that life has ended, it is only just beginning. Everything in life has a purpose, a reason. There may be time that we think we want to give up, but that’s where you find real strength. Like Bethany, she is a very strong person. Terrible things happened to her even though it seems that she doesn’t deserve it because she is a very good person. But out of that terrible thing that happened, something good came out of it. She was able to overcame the problems she has faced. Anything is possible. All we need is faith, in God and in yourself. 2, How can you apply it in your life. 1, find something which is challenging for me. 2, Set a small goal. 3, get motivated 3, what have you felt when you try living with one arm? - I tried tying my hair with my one hand, and i realized that there is no way you can do that. how dificult it is to not be able to do something you normaly do everytime. お願いします。

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.

• 英語日記20 お金

お金 今回はお金について書いてみました。やっと20までいきました。 最近あまり良い事がないですが。これからは良い事が起きることを信じて頑張ります!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです I would like to talk about money today. Of course, money is important for us. I would be able to do almost everything that you can imagine if I had money. What is more, requirements of marriage include money. Actually, I am still student. Of course, I don’t have much money, but I would say YES from bottom of my heart if you ask me “Do you want to be a rich guy??” This is in my opinion, someone say that we don’t need money as long as I have love. What do you think about this idea?? I think that this idea is kind of the right answer, but it is limited what they can do. If they had a baby, how can they take care of babies. Money follow us to do everything<お金はすべてのことに関係してくる>. I don’t know the idea that money is the most important. However, surely I agree with idea that money is important.