• ベストアンサー

英文の問題の添削&解説をお願いします。

1.When I asked Seiya (what) (happens)(at school) the day before, I (was) very surprised. 2.Tetsuya's (appearance) told me at once (that) he (was) playing football (for) many hours. 各文の()内の間違いを1つ指摘し正しく直す、という問題です。 1はwas→hadでしょうか?2はwasが違うような気がしますが自信がありません(^-^; 解説よろしくお願いします。

• lx_am
  • お礼率30% (32/104)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1) When I asked Seiya (what) (happens)(at school) the day before, I (was) very surprised.   ↓ When I asked Seiya (what) (had happened)(at school) the day before, I (was) very surprised. 「私がセイヤに、その前日に学校で何があったのかたずねたとき、私はとても驚いた。」 the day before 「その前日に」があるので、3つの動詞の中で、 happen だけは他の動詞よりも前の時制になります。 他の2つの動詞 asked / was の時制は過去形 ということは、happen は、もひとつ前の過去完了になります。 (2) Tetsuya's (appearance) told me at once (that) he (was) playing football (for) many hours.   ↓ Tetsuya's (appearance) told me at once (that) he (had been) playing football (for) many hours. 「現れたタツヤを見てすぐに、私は彼が何時間もサッカーをしていたと分かった。」(意訳) これも時制の問題で、2つの動詞に着目します。 told されるよりも前の数時間、サッカーをしていたわけですから、 was playing は、told よりも、もひとつ前の時制。 つまり、過去完了じゃないといけません。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の穴埋め問題の解説をお願いします。

He ( ) me whether I was waiting for my girl friend. (1) taught (2) told (3) asked (4) said 答えは(3)なのですが、他の選択肢が不正解の理由を教えてください。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.斉藤さんはプレイ中、パスしたがらない Saito is relutant to pass to team mate in playing game. 2.事務所に閉じ込められた僕は仕事をした I was at work when i was confined in the company. 3.僕は高校1年生のころ、新聞配達のバイトをした I was dispensed the news paper when i am high school. 4.斉藤さんはプレイ中は必ず一回はパスするという誓いを立てた Saito pledged to pass for me in playing game.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文添削して下さい

5つの文章でストーリーになっています。よろしくお願いします。 1.私の友達がスリに遭いそうになったことがあります。 My friend was about to be robbed his purse. 2.何人かで地下鉄に乗ろうと階段を降りていたときのことでした。 It was the time that my friends and I was going down the stairs. 3.私の友達はズボンのポケットに財布をいれていました。 One of my friends’ purse was at his hip pocket. 4.私の友だちによると、ある男がその財布に手を伸ばそうとしていたといいました。 One of them told me that the man was going to reach out his purse. 5.その友達が止めたおかげで、財布を盗まれることはありませんでした。 Because my friend stopped the pickpocketer, my friend was not robbed his purse.

• 英文日記の添削お願いいたします。

A young couple was chav in appearance asked me to take them to a place in a car during driving in the middle of midnight. I listened to them through the window at first. However eventually opened the window and get them to hailed taxi despited I decided never to open the window and door. I talked a driver and handed them some papers. (cos they said that they had not enough money and it seemed true) They thanked me very much repeatedly. I found I felt regret for both my acts what I gave cold shoulder and what I opened the window when I saw that attitude. Such situations that force with a rang of choices often turn up in life. Wondering if my judgment was decent somewhat. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• be surprisedのあとのto不定詞とat+動名詞の違い

「私はあなたに会って驚きました。」を英作させると、I was surprised at seeing you.という解答をする生徒が何人かいました。正しくはI was surprised to see you.だ、と教えましたが、その根拠が自分的に明確ではないので御質問しました。 seeは自分自身の行為であり、自分がやったことに驚くのはおかしい、という説明を加えたのですが、これは正しい解釈でしょうか。 例えばI was surprised at (your) visiting me.とかI was surprised at receiving your letter.なら、「キミの僕への訪問」や「僕がキミから手紙を受け取る」ことの意外性からatの目的語に動名詞をもってくるのだ、と理解しています。 この解釈に関しまして、どなたか御教授願えませんでしょうか。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 英文の問題

( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させましょう。 また、出来た英文を日本に略そう。 (1)My parents (go/goes/went) to London last month. (2)Last year,Ms.Green (is/was) a college student and she (studies/studied) in Chicago. (3)Mike didn't (joins/join) the brass band. He joined the wadaiko club. (4)(Are/Were) you surprised at the news yesterday? ーYes,I realcy (am/was). (5)What (did/were) you eat this morning? ーI (eat/ate) some toast.

• 添削お願いします。

https://okwave.jp/qa/q9584523.html の続きです。 I wanted to know it is durable because suitcase that I used it before was broken right away. So I read the customer review I used it only once, but it was easy to use. 以前使っていたスーツケースがすぐに壊れてしまったので丈夫かどうかが知りたかった。なのでカスタマーレビューを読みました。 まだ一度しか使用していないですが使いやすいです。 *What factors did you have to consider before you decided upon the purchase?という質問があるのですが、それは丈夫かどうかを知りたかった、という答えであっていますか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削

添削をお願いします。 冠詞に注意していただければ嬉しいです。 1 私は海を見るのが大好きである。二、三時間見ていても飽きることがない。→I love gazing at sea. I am not bored for a little hours. 2 お待たせしてすみませんでした。道が混んでいてバスが20分も遅れたものですから。→I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The road was crowded,so the bus delayed for 20 minutes. 3 多くの日本人は、日本のテレビコマーシャルの方が、アメリカで見られるものよりもずっと面白いと考えている。→Many Japanese think the TV commercial in Japan is much more interesting than that in America. 4 先日、私は子供が桜の木に登っているのを見かけた。彼らはきれいな花のついた枝を折り取ろうとしていた。このようなことは残念ながら珍しいことではない。→The other day,I saw children climbing a blossom tree. They would break off a branch with a beautiful flower. Unfortunately, happenings like this are not rare. 5 私は、あなたに遅れないようについて行くだけのスピードでは走れません。→I can't run at the speed to keep up with you.