• ベストアンサー

至急訳して頂けますか?(・х・)

He had a pink square head with very small ears and one of those torpid,enamelled smiles which were said by our enemies to be too common in our sect.

• gdgdd
  • お礼率9% (7/76)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

彼は、我々の敵が言うに我々一派にありがちな容貌である、とても小さな耳のついたピンク色の四角い頭と、うわべだけの無機質な笑みを持っていた。

関連するQ&A

• 高校の英語の関係詞について

問題集をやっていて、答えをみてもよくわからなかったので質問します。  次の( )内に適切な関係詞を入れなさい。 (1)The town ( ) we were approaching was very small. ⇒答え which (2)The town ( ) we stayed that night was very small. ⇒答え where この二つが一体どう違うのか、なぜ(1)はwhichで(2)はwhereじゃないといけないのかわかりません。教えてください。

• 英訳出来る人いませんか?

(1)You said nothing, but ran over to me, and threw your arms around my neck and kissed me. (2)Your small arms tightened with an affection that God had set blooming in your heart and which even neglect could not wither. (3)And then you were gone, running up the stairs to bed. 上の英文の訳を教えてください。 一応自分で考えたものは以下です。 「あなたは何も言わず私のところへ走ってきて、首に腕をまわしキスしてきた。 あなたの小さな腕がある効果とともにきつく締めた。神があなたの心に花を咲かせそれはしおれないだろう。そしてあなたはいなくなった、寝るために階段をかけ登って行った。」 (2)文について。 that節以下のhad set は過去完了形ですよね?なぜ過去完了形が使われているのでしょうか? which は関係代名詞ですよね?which が指しているのは何でしょうか? (3)文について。 were gone は過去受動態ですよね?行ってしまったという意味ですよね?were gone はあまり使われない表現だと思っていたのですが、had gone(行ってしまった。)ではダメなんでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I had this friend growing up. Our houses backed up to each other, and we were very close friends and had a lot of sleepovers at each other’s houses, so I knew her parents very well. Our houses backed up to each otherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の文章の解説、お願いいたします。

いま、英語の短編小説を読んでいるのですが、分からない文章があるのです。 "Ruby was Sally’s age. They had gone through school together, but they had never been friends. In those days, Ruby had been an outrageous flirt, the first in their year to appear in eye-shadow and a smear of lipstick, and the leader in every other step towards maturity. The boys had fought battles in the playground over her and she had rewarded them with favours in the cycle shed that were whispered about with sly smiles and sniggers." この中の、最後の文章、 "she had rewarded them with favours in the cycle shed that were whispered about with sly smiles and sniggers." が、よく、分からないのです。 「ルビーは、勝者への褒美を、自転車小屋の中で、与えた。」 "in the cycle shed that were whispered about with sly smiles and sniggers" が、いまいち、分からないのです。 どなたか、ご解説をよろしくお願いいたします。

• ブッシュ大統領のコメント

ブッシュ大統領がイラク政策について演説しました。 Mister Bush said past efforts to secure Baghdad failed for two main reasons. First, there were not enough Iraqi and American troops to secure areas that had been cleared. Secondly, he said, there were too many restrictions on American forces. ここで、that had been clearedの意味がわかりません。これはどんな意味でしょうか。

• 次の英文の文法が分かりません。

Any train was ordered to bypass the station. Those too close to aboid it began sweeping through and picking up stranded commuters. <自分の暫定的な訳> あらゆる列車はその駅を迂回するよう命令された。 その駅に近づきすぎた列車は(迂回の間に合わない列車は)、さっと通り過ぎ、立ち往生する通勤者を拾い上げ始めた。 <質問> Those too close to aboid itの部分に関しまして、 これ全体でbeganの主語をなしていると思うのですが、 この部分の文法構造が分かりません。 Those trains which were too close to aboid it とするべきではないのでしょうか? 何かが省略されているのでは、と思うのですが。 too close to aboid itがthoseを説明しているのは感覚的に分かります。 しかし、文法的にどうなっているのか分かりません。 too close to aboid itは副詞句でしょうか。

• 英語 訳をお願いします

They could enter spaces too small or too dangerous for humans or search dogs. Moreover, they had special sensors which enabled them to gather more information than humans could. 単語単語は分かるんですが訳仕方が分かりませんm(_ _)m 優しい方お願いします

• 直接話法教えてください

直接話法にするにはどうしたらいいですか? 1 She told me that she had been ill for a week . 2 He asked me the boys who they thought she was. 3 He exclaimed with delight that those flowers were. 4 she said that she would admit the fact if she were in my place. 5 she said that she would have done the same thing if she had been in my place . よろしくお願いします!

• O.ヘンリーのここが分かりません。

作品名、"The social triangle"の一節、 Billy McMahan had a wife, and upon her visiting cards was engraved the name "Mrs. William Darragh McMahan." And there was a certain vexation attendant upon these cards; for, small as they were, there were houses in which they could not be inserted. ここだけが引っかかっています。特に分からないのは、small as they were, there were houses in which they could not be inserted.の部分です。どなたか読める方はいらっしゃいませんか?

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17 , 2155 , she wrote , “Today tommy found a real book..” It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it When he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages , which were yellow. It was very funny to read the word. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen , you know. And then , when they turned back to the page before , it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. “Oh,” said Tommy. “What a waste!” When you're through with the book , you just throw it away , I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it , and it's good for many more. “Same with mine ,” said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said , “Where did you find it?” “In my house.” He pointed without looking , because he was busy reading. “In the attic.” “What's it about?” “School.”