• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

A new, environmentally friendly wetting agent for architectural coatings has been developed that can be used as a drop-in replacement for simple and modified APEs. 宜しくお願いします。 

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

建築用塗料用の、環境に優しい湿潤剤が開発された。 それは、シンプルな修正版APEの一時的な代替品として 使用することが可能である。 こんな感じだと思います。

hiroaki123
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

A new, environmentally friendly, APE-free surfactant has been developed to assist in the formulation of these coatings while offering improved performance properties over conventional APE-containing surfactants. 翻訳お願いします。塗料関係の資料です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

For architectural paints, surface active agents, also known as surfactants, are used to lower surface or interfacial free energies of the aqueous phase to achieve good pigment wetting for efficient grinding and consistent substrate wetting for defect-free coatings. 宜しくお願いします、塗料関係の資料です。

• 意味と冠詞について

質問の内容を書いてくださいThey became public advocates for a prompt and proportionate public policy response. どういう事でしょうか... また、 This led to a transformation in packaging for consumer spray products and the development of more environmentally friendly refrigerant chemicals. transformationの冠詞はaなのにdevelopmentはtheですがandで結ばれているなら等位のはずですよね。なぜ違う冠詞を使うのですが?

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!パート2

Could I add 2 further questions to the below please: Who would you most like to work for? What do you feel has been your greatest architectural achievement so far? Looking forward to your reply! It would be amazing if you could please send me a reply by tomorrow evening.

• 英語の[used]の使い方を教えてください。

例文1. I first heard the word ''used'' when I watched the film Titanic. 例文2. What's the English name for those drop-like crystal prisms ''used'' to scatter the light from a chandelier? 上記の例文の''used'' 部分を、どう訳せば良いかわかりません。 「昔、~したものだ」の I used to~ とは違いますよね? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 文法の解釈についての質問

読売新聞の社説の一文からの質問です。 文頭のAsked what he used the money for, の部分ですがこれは、 Asked (that) he used the money for what, 【訳】何の目的で、彼はお金を使ったのかの尋ねた、 という文が変形したという、文法の解釈でいいのでしょうか。 また、そうであれば文が変形するのはなぜなのでしょうか。 以下、社説の該当部分です。よろしくお願いします。 Asked what he used the money for, Watanabe said it had been spent “for various purposes deemed necessary for a politician” and said some of the money had been used to finance conference and travel expenses.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

COGNITION AND PERCEPTION IN THE STROKE PATIENTという本に書かれている文章の翻訳をお願いします。。。 In those instances in which more information is needed, especially for driving, pursuit of leisure interests such as reading, or return to work, there are several methods that the therapist can use to screen for acuity. A modified Snellen test, distributed through the Lighthouse for the Blind, uses picture rather than letters as the stimuli and can therefore be used with aphasic patients (*Figure3-3). Responses can be given verbally or by pointing by the object that is seen. A functional test that equates various size of type to acuity ratings can also be used. For example, the patient can be asked to read the following materials placed 16 inches from the eyes: classified advertisements [20/30], textbooks or magazines [20/60-20/70], or newspaper subheadings [20/80-20/130] (Abreu 1987) (*Exhibit 3-2). The numbers in brackets correspond roughly to the acuity level required for reading each type of material. All visual testing should be conducted while the patient is wearing the appropriate corrective lenses. Since our intent is not to test vision but to ensure adequate sight for functional, glasses, if normally worn, should be part of the evaluation. *Figure3-3: This modified Snellen test uses pictures rather than letters for acuity testing. Available from the Lighthouse for the Blind. Courtesy of Lighthouse Low Vision Products Long Island City, NY 11101. *Exhibit 3-2: Correlation of Various Type Size with Visual Acuity あと、Lighthouseは灯台という意味でこの文章では訳していいのですか?

• 翻訳をおねがいします

長くてすいません。 翻訳をお願いします。 The first electric bicycle with battery-powered motors hit the market in November 1993. Their motors took 50% of the hard work out of pedalling a bicycle. However, weighing 31 kg and costing \149,000, early models were too heavy and expensive to become popular. Thanks to new technology, however, newer versions (weigh) just 20kg and costing \69,800 have become more popular recently. Instead of the 10 hours needed to recharge the battery on early models, a two-hour charge is now enough for riders to travel nearly 30 kilometres. Because of the motor, cyclists can climb hills and mountain roads much more easily than before. Sales of electric bicycles reached 220,000 units in 1997, but dropped to just 150,000 in 2000. Since then, sales have gone up again to about 200,000 per year. Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sell) in Japan will be electric. That’s about 1 million bikes a year. As companies make more of these bikes, prices will drop, and sales will continue to increase. Several cities have already begun looking for ways to encourage people (use) these environmentally friendly bicycles instead lf motorbikes. The city of Iwata in Shizuoka Prefecture, for example, pays up to \20,000 of the cost of buying an electric bicycle. It also rents out 70 electric bicycles at \200 a day, and provides three solar-powered recharging stations for free. Niitsu City in Niigata Prefecture also pays part of the cost of buying an electric bicycle. “It’s a good solution for everybody,” city officials say. “The project brings customers bcd to local shops that don’t have enough parking space for cars.” *追加( )内の動詞を適当な形に変えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 翻訳お願いします

Despaite the UK's cool climite being perfectly suited for growing apples, nearly three-quarters of the apple orchards eaten in the UK are imported, and more than 60 per cent of Britain's apple orchards have been destroyed in the past 30 years. We're now putting more energy into transporting some crops than we get out of eating them. For every calorie of lettuce imported to the UK from American's west coast, 127 calories of fuel are used. Put it another way: flying over a kilogram of Californian lettuce uses enough energy to keep a 100-watt light bulb glowing for eight days. 以上です、長いですが宜しくお願いします。