海外通販での英作文確認依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの画材通販サイトで顔料を注文する際に、送料がかさむため複数購入は難しい。実物の色味も気になるため、各種類の20gサンプルをお願いしたい旨を伝えるために、英作文を作成したが、自身の英語力に自信がないので、表現の不自然さや指摘点を教えてほしい。
  • アメリカの画材通販サイトで顔料を注文したいが、1kg単位でしか販売されていないため、複数購入すると送料が高くなる。実物の色味も気になるため、各種類の20gサンプルをお願いするメールを英語で作成しましたが、表現が自然であるか不安です。
  • アメリカの画材通販サイトで顔料を注文したいが、1kg単位でしか販売されていないため、複数購入すると送料がかさんでしまう。実物の色味も気になるため、各種類の20gサンプルをお願いする英作文を作成したが、英語が苦手なため、表現に不自然な点があるか気になる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外通販 英作文の確認をお願いします

すみません。英文につて少し質問があります。 アメリカの画材通販サイトでいくつか顔料を注文したいのですが、1kg単位でしか販売していない為、複数購入すると、送料がかさんでしまいます。 実物がどんな色味であるかというのも気になるので、商品のサンプルとして、各種類20g程分けてほしいという旨を画材通販サイトにメールしたいと思っています。 以下の様に作文したのですが、相手側に伝わるでしょうか? 英語作文は苦手なので、不自然な表現等があれば指摘していただけると助かります。 About small order Dear Customer Service: XXXX I interested in following prodouct. (商品名) Would you please sell prodouct as sample twenty gram to each type to me? Would you tell me prodouct price and shipping cost to Japan if possible? Thank you. Taro Yamada email:XXXX

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

Re: Product Samples Purchase Order Dear Customer Service: XXXX I am considering placing an order on the following products: Product Name(商品名):  Quantity(購入予定料): AAAAAAA 2Kg BBBBBBB 2Kg CCCCCCC 3Kg DDDDDDD 3Kg I would like to purchase 20 grams of each product as samples to check on their color, texture etc., before placing a proper order. If that is possible, please quote me the sample price as well as the shipping cost to Japan. Thank you. Taro Yamada email: xxxx 補足 メールは事務的にした方が良いです。また、質問形式にする(お伺いを立てる)のはできるだけ避けた方が良いでしょう。 先方に対してはまず、どれだけの量を購入する意思があるのかを示したうえで、「それらを実際に購入する前にまずサンプルをチェックしたい」旨、伝えるのが良いでしょう。そしてもし、それが可能であれば各種20g取り寄せたいので見積もりが欲しいと申し出る。

cambiago
質問者

お礼

cbm51910さん、回答ありがとうございます。 英文につてはもちろんの事ですが、メールの書き方についてのアドバスが的確で凄く勉強になりました! 英作文以前にメールの書き方についてまずは勉強します。

その他の回答 (1)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.2

これにて、大体通じるとおもいます。気のつきましたところを記述します。 About small order Re: sample order I am interested in the following product. (商品名) item: Would you please send some samples of 20 grams each? Would you tell me the each price and the shipping costs to Japan? I look forwards to hearing your early reply. Thank you for kindness in advance. Taro Yamada Email: xxxx ご参考に! 送料のほうがはるかに高いとおもわれます。 Webにてみられる 色見本が一考かも?

cambiago
質問者

お礼

nochi3さん、回答ありがとうございます。 英作文は苦手なので、文法等不自然な表現がないか不安だったので本当に助かりました! webで手に入る情報も合わせて、何が本当に必要なのかよく検討します。

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販を買いたくて・・・

海外通販を買いたくて・・・ 以前こちらでお世話になり、やりとりが出来ています。 今まで、教えて下さった方、本当にありがとうございます。 ↓ http://okwave.jp/qa/q6269271.html 欲しい品物の色のサンプルを見せて欲しいとメールした所、 先程、下記のようなメールが来ました。 I'm waiting for new samples to arrive. I would like to send you actual paint peices for you to look at, I thought they would have been here sooner! Can you give me a mailing address so I can get them off to you as soon as possible. Do you think a ●● vendor in Japan would be interested in selling the ★★, if so would you mind giving their contact details. Thanks, これは、色サンプルは違う業者が送ってくれると言う事なんでしょうか? メールのやり取りをしているので、私のアドレスは知っているはずなのですが どういう事を聞いているのか分かりません(T_T) その後の文は、 もし、私の欲しい商品(★★)を日本の人が興味があれば、 日本で売る場合の業者を知っていたら 教えて欲しいと言う事でしょうか? (全然違っていたらスイマセン。) 訳が分かってから、またぜひ英訳を教えて欲しいので、 どうぞお力を貸して下さい。宜しくお願い致します。

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英語が得意な方に質問(ショッピング)

(1)半額で売ってくれませんか? (2)20%offで売ってくれませんか? (3)半額なら買います (4)○○ドルまで安くなりませんか? (5)ほかの店もみてみます (6)これを省いたらいくらになりますか? (7)2つ買うので○○ドルにしてください (8)もう、欲しくなくなりました (9)これを2個でいくらですか? 自分の考え (1)Would you sell it to me for half price.? (2)Would you sell it to me for 20 % off? (3)I'll take it if it cost half price. (4)Would you make a discount to ○○dollars? (5)I’ll look into other shops. (6)How much is it without this? (7)??? (8)I haven't wanted it. (9)How much is this for two? 間違いの訂正(前置詞とか)、 もっと自然な英語のアドバイスをお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします テーマ:A large earthquake event is expected in the Tokai area in the near future. Describe the preparations you would make in anticipation of such a disaster. If a disastrous earthquake were to occur while you were studing at this university, what would you do? 条件:3パラグラフ以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること   It is often said that a large earthquake occurs in the Tokai area in the near future. As I experienced the large earthquake in the Tohoku area the other day, I am very nervous about such disasters and highly motivated to prepare them. Through my experience, you should always prepare some degree of water and prepared food for a disastrous earthquake. It is because even a convenience store is closed just after a large earthquake. Next, if a disastrous earthquake were to occur while I were studying at this university, it would expected that many people are in panic. I know being in panic lead a second disaster. Thus, I would let students around me keep calm down, get out of this university, and move to safety area like play ground. After doing this, I would offer the leader’s instruction. This would make damages of a disaster as less as possible. Although you are often told to prepare a large disaster, you may do not know how to prepare for it. Preparing water and prepared food is necessary, of course, but it is more important that you talk about what would you do when a disastrous earthquake were to occur with people around you in daily life in advance. I believe that many people always imagine this may lessen the serious damages.(222words) 本日は英語の試験時間である90分の最初に英作文を書きはじめました(いつもは最後でした) 時間は35分近くかかってしまいましたが、自分としてはいつもの作文より筋がとおっているかな、と思っています。 添削して頂く際、この問題の配点を100点として、何点くらいの評価か、回答者様の主観でかまいませんので評価して頂けたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします(海外通販)。

スケボーの海外通販で頼んだ商品が昨日届いたのですが、 頼んだ商品が1点だけ入っていませんでした。 梱包材に付いていた請求書(納品書)を確認すると、 商品一覧の中には入っていなかった商品の名前は記載されていませんでしたが、 請求額はその商品が含まれた金額になっていました。 発注時のネット上での明細には商品名もきちんと記載されているので、 証拠は一応あります(キャプチャもとってます)。 そこで、ジェトロの『注文した商品が一部届いていない場合』の英文を参考に、 入っていなかった商品のオーダー番号を入れて店にメールをしました。 ↓英文サンプル http://www.jetro.go.jp/theme/trade/private/english/sample-13.html 今朝店から回答のメールがきたのですが、 翻訳サイトではいまいちわかりずらい部分があったので質問させてください。 ↓店の回答内容は下記の通りです。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are sorry to hear that an item was missing from your shipment. If you still have the original package, please provide us with the "packed by" information, which is located on the outside of the package. I have filed a claim in your name for the missing merchandise. Please expect to be contacted regarding this matter within the next week or so. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Sincerely, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 翻訳サイトで出た結果だと、 商品が入ってなくてごめんなさい。 送った商品の梱包外部についている請求書(納品書)の情報を提供してください。 送っていない商品を含んだ金額で請求書を出してしまいました。 つきましては、来週くらいまでにこの件に関して連絡をしてください。 宜しくお願いします。 みたいな内容なのかなと解釈していますが、 間違っていますでしょうか? 請求書の情報を提供する場合は、 スキャンした画像などを送るということで良いのでしょうか? その際にオーダー時の明細(キャプチャ)も送った方が良いでしょうか? 未熟者で大変恥ずかしいですが… すみませんが、宜しくお願いいたします。。

• 海外通販の和訳なんですがあっていますでしょうか?

こんにちは。和訳について質問があります。 いつも利用している海外通販で(アメリカ)いつものように ショッピングカートに品物を入れ手続きを続けていくと、国を選ぶ 段階でエラーが出ます(アメリカ以外に100カ国くらい選べるので すがアメリカ国内以外を選ぶとすべてエラーが出ます)。 海外発送を止めてしまったのかと思い、日本には商品は送れないのか? とメールで事情を聞くと「現在HPのメンテナンス中です」という答え が返ってきました。「早く注文したい。いつメンテナンスが終わるの か?」を聞くと以下の文章が返ってきました。 海外からの輸送料はいつもショッピングカート内で自動計算さるの ですが、この英文を見ると、メールで注文を送れ、輸送料は海外のお客に対しては計算されないが、こちらで調整する・・。 みたいな感じに受け取っていいのでしょうか?注文をメールで送って もよいのでしょうか? アドバイスお願いいたします。 --------------------------------------------------------- You will have to e-mail your order to me. The shipping is not calculating for international customers. It may be sometime before we can get that corrected. -------------------------------------------------------

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 久しぶりの英作文です!

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっています。 明治学院の2009年度英作文の問題です。 次の設問に150語程度の英文で答えなさい。 Other than English, what is the most interesting subject you have ever studied? Why is it interesting. それについての自分で書いたものが以下のとおりです。 One of the most interesting subjects I have ever studied is Japanese history. Before I studied it, I didn`t know about Japanese history at all. Above all, I disliked the subject because I was not interested in it. Moreover, though it is still so, I`m not good at learning things by heart. I thought history was the subject which forced me only to learn history words by my heart. So I couldn`t like the subject then. However, when I started to study the subject, my negative idea was changed. I realized that what learned the history was very interesting, for I thought it was important to learn about Japanese history. For example, I could have global views because I understood what Japan was like in the World War II. It might be important to study English or maths, but it is more important to learn about our own history, I think. <訳> 私がこれまで勉強したもっとも面白いと思った教科のひとつは日本史です。私はそれを勉強する前、日本の歴史についてまったく知りませんでした。何より、私は興味を持っていなかったのでその教科が嫌いでした。さらに、今でもそうなのですが、私は物事を暗記することが得意ではありません。私は歴史は私に歴史用語をただ暗記させるだけの教科だと思っていました。だから、私はそのときその教科を好きになれなかったのです。 ところが、私がその教科を勉強し始めたとき、私の否定的な考えは変わりました。私は歴史を学ぶということがとても面白いことだと気づいたのです。というのは、私は日本の歴史を学ぶことは大切なことだと思ったからです。たとえば、私は第二次世界大戦中の日本がどのようであったのかを理解したことで、国際的な視野を持つことができました。 英語や数学を勉強することは大切なことかもしれませんが、自分自身の歴史について学ぶということはもっと大切なことだと、私は思います。 という風に書いてみました。自分なりの批評は・・・なんだか設問に沿ってないような気もすると思いました。前半にどうでもいいことを書きすぎて、「どうしてその教科が面白いのか」という設問に対する答えが弱い、と自分で見直したあと思いました。 とはいえ、時間内に書いた答えがこれなので、試験本番だと思ってこれを答えにしました。そこで添削をしてもらえたらなと思います。どこか文法的に誤っていることや、設問に沿ってないなど、おかしいと感じたところを教えてもらえるとうれしいです。 あと全体の評価の方もつけてもらえたらうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語お詳しい方おねがいします。

下記の英文ですが、ハサミの販売関係のやりとりの中の一文です。 「それよりも安い方を望んでいるとか、私たちの商品を卸すことも出来るので興味があれば連絡下さい。」 の様なことが書かれていると思うのですが、微妙なニュアンスが伝わりにくいので、どなたかお詳しい方、訳して頂けませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。 i was hoping it was cheaper if i send me customers to you , i own kamisori international, do you also sell scissors? we can make you distributor. let me know if you are interested. regards, zak