• ベストアンサー

嵐の歌 movin'on について

嵐が歌ってる歌の movin'on の歌詞の英語の部分の ヨミガナを教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Cause i'm movin'on movin'on baby (2)just Now We Go (3)Now,it's you and me Yes! This us yeah この3つの文です!お願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

上段はスロースピード、一単語ずつ、ゆっくり発音した場合の発音(ご不要かもしれませんが) 下段はナチュラルスピード、歌の中での発音 英語の発音をカタカナで完全に表現することはできませんが、 合わせて原曲を聞きご参考になれば幸いです。 (1)   Cause i'm   movin'on   movin'on    baby   コーズ アイム モービンオン ムービンオン ベイビィ   Cause i'm  movin'on movin'on baby   コーザイム ムービノン ムービノン ベイベー   ムービノンの「ノ」は「オン」と「ノン」の間に近い発音。ごく軽く「ノ」 (2)   just   Now We Go   ジャスト ナウ ウィ ゴゥ   just  Now We Go   ジャス ナーウィ ゴーゥ! (3)   Now,  it's  you  and  me Yes!  This  us yeah   ナウ  イッツ ユウ アンド ミー イェス! ディス アス ヤァー   Now, it's you  and me Yes! This us yeah   ナウ イッツュー アンミー イェス! ディサス ヤァー   「アンミー」の「ア」は「エ」と「ア」の間に近い発音 .

その他の回答 (1)

• velga
  • ベストアンサー率50% (2/4)
回答No.1

読みというと発音でしょうか? カタカナ表記で表現しようとすると以下のようになると思います。 (1)Cause i'm movin'on movin'on baby  コーズ アイム ムーヴィオン ムーヴィオン ベイビー (2)just Now We Go  ジャスト ナウ ウィー ゴー (3)Now,it's you and me Yes! This us yeah  ナウ イッツ ユー アンド ミー イエス! ディス アス イェア 嵐が実際どのように発音しているか(歌として聞こえやすく発音するにはどうしたらいいか)は曲を聴いていないのですみませんわかりません。

aijtcgdow
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 発音on and on

嵐のWe can make it!という曲の歌詞ですが、以下のフレーズの歌い方(ポイントなど)を 教えていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 想像の向こう 向こうへと go go and goで on and on ゴーゴーアンドゴーでオンアンドオンが難しいです。特にon and onです。 よろしくお願いします。 歌詞全部 http://www.uta-net.com/song/53734/

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• Alexandros「ワタリドリ」 英語が歌えない

冒頭、終盤などに一部英語の歌詞があります。テンポが速いこともあり、英語が苦手な私はカラオケでうまく歌えません……。 単語同士をつなげて歌っていそうなことはわかるのですが……。以下の部分の読み方(つなげた歌い方)が分かる方、いらっしゃいませんか? youtube.com/watch?v=O_DLtVuiqhI >I wanna fly so high Yeah, I know my wings are dried >I wanna fly so far away with my guitar >All this time we come and we grow Now it's time that we should go But we both know that this is for sure It's not the end of the world Well, see you one day

• 和訳をお願いします

I would pay you $30 US for it literally right now, it's either this one, or another on eBay tomorrow in an auction...let me know.

• on disability

I have been in a relationship for four years. My partner has fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. When we met, he had just found out. He was still active, working, and we had sex regularly. Fast forward: He is now on disability, not working at all, we rarely sleep together and he never leaves the house. I love him still, but I didn't realize how hard this would be. I know he has a lot to cope with, but it's hard on me as well. on disabilityはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、it's hard on meはit's hard for meとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• retreat on the booksとは?

retreat on the booksとは? "We've had this retreat on the books now for months. And Julie's looking forward to it." ここにあるretreat on the books now for monthsはどういった意味でしょうか。

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• 「Just Wave Hello 」の訳詞の件

Charlotte Churchの「Just Wave Hello 」の曲の意味を詳しく教えてください。 サイトで検索しても直訳的で、何となくでしか分かりません。 お手数をお掛けしますが、宜しくお願いします。 下記が歌詞です。 Just leave all your troubles behind now My way is clear and true Reach into the light That shines in you. E giunta l'ora del desio(This is the hour of destiny) All around the world Questo e il momento dell'addio(This is the moment of goodbye) All around the world The dawn is rising on a new day Time for us to go The shadows fall and quickly fade away Time to wave hello It's time to go now Time to wave hello now Let your dreams be wings That fly as far as the stars It's time to wave hello All around the world we go Shadows fall behind us As we follow the Sun That moment has come It's time to wave hello It's time to go now Time to wave hello now Raise your hands and show the world And tell everyone the moment has come It's time to wave hello. Just wave hello, Just wave hello Just wave hello カテゴリ 学問・教育 > 英語

• It's acting up on me again.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:Are you all right? B:Yes,I just need to get up and stretch out a little. A:Is it your lower back? B:Yes. It's acting up on me again. It does now and then. ・・・また腰の調子が悪くてね。時々あるんだよ。 (質問)最後の行の[on me]の[on]の使い方が分りません。幾つかの参考例を使って教えて下さい。フィーリングを掴みたいのですが・・。宜しくお願いいたします。以上

専門家に質問してみよう