• ベストアンサー

英文を和訳お願いします。

rin-poの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • rin-po
  • ベストアンサー率66% (6/9)
回答No.1

僕は、うちが傘を食べちゃってると思うんだ。傘はみんなどこいっちゃったんだろう?! 家にある傘がいつの間にかどこかにいってしまうことってありますよね。 そのことについてのジョークですね^^

tanizakibb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. 以前にも質問させて頂いたのですが、どうしても理解出来なかったのでもう一度質問致しました。 ある人物の家を紹介している場面です。 以下は続きで、本人が答えています。参考になればと思い書き加えておきました。 よろしくお願いします。 The creativity that goes on here is, I think, spiritual as well. And emotional. Because everybody here does their own thing. Our guests do their own thing, our kids do their own things and I think we all come here in order to pursue what we love best in our spare time and that's what makes it such an unusual home for us.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! デザイナー And this is definitely not a show house. It's just a wonderful relaxing escape for our family where everybody can stay in swimsuits all day, they can do sports from morning until night, we can just lie around if we want to. インタビュアー Well but that's I think a big part of it, you know. I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. ナレーター Her bridal designs are stylish and elegant. And to think they might not exist at all had more options been available when she was planning her own wedding. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。 デザイナーとインタビュアーの部分はデザイナーが家を案内しているシーンです。 “Well but that's I think~”からの内容がどうしても分かりません… 以前にも同じ番組について質問しているので、リンクを貼っておきます。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q5927728.html http://okwave.jp/qa/q5925418.html よろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

• この英文の和訳切実にお願いします

I remember sit at the kitchen table in our Kuala Lumpur home when I was eight,watching my mother fix dinner. 明日までで焦ってます;;この英文の和訳わかる方ぜひ教えてください><

• 4センテンス英文を教えてください。英文メールより

4センテンス、英文を教えてください。もしくは英文チェックしていただけませんか。 ご覧いただきまして、有難うございます。 下記の英文を教えてください。もしくは英文をチェックしていただけませんか。 (自分では下記のように考えてみましたが、私の文章に関わらず、自然で正しい英文が知りたいです。) 1. 彼らは赤ちゃんに●●ナと名付けました。 They named their baby ●●na. 2. 彼らはあなたの名前のように最後が‘な’で終わる女の子の名前はキュートだと思ったからです。 It's because they think a girls' name which has the sound of 'Na' at the end of the name like yours is cute. 3. また、彼らは、この名前は、外国人にも覚え易く、言い易い名前だと思ったからです。 And then, they think it's easy for foreigners to remember and pronounce the name. 4. 彼らは赤ちゃんに世界中に友達が出来る事を願っています。 They want the baby to have friends all over the world. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• couldの使い方を教えて下さい?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より I haven't seen Tracy all afternoon. I know she was here in the morning. Where could she have gone?(どこへ行っちゃったのかな?) (質問) (1)couldはどうしても、「出来る」という可能性のイメージが拭えません。ここではどういう意味で使われていますか?同じような例文を幾つか教えてくださいませんか? (2)Where has she gone?/Where would she gone?/Where might she gone?  上記の文を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?違いを感じたいのです。間違った英文かもしれませんが・・・・。  以上

• 英文の和訳の問題

Background assumptions like this one - often unspoken but nevertheless influencing our opinions -are called presuppositions. A large part of philosophy is about uncovering presuppositions, bringing them into the light in order to examine them to see what they are worth. If the above objections to the "morality is private" view have any force - and I think they do - this should make us ( ) the underlying presuppositions concerning the nature of moral judgments. They may not be like judgments of taste at all. [ しばしば、口にされていないが、それでも我々の意見に影響して、これのような背景の見せかけは前提と呼ばれています。哲学の大部分は前提を見つけることです。そして、彼らがどのような価値があるかについて理解するために彼らを調べるよう光を当てます。「道徳は個人的です」に対する上記の異議がどんな力をもつか見て、私は彼らがすると思うなら、 これは、我々に道徳的な判断の自然に関する根底にある前提によって( c )される。彼らは、まったく味覚の判断のようでないかもしれません。〕 うまく訳せませんでした。 この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

The best way to enjoy wild flowers is to observe them and study them right where they are growing.  の英文の和訳なのですが、where以下がよくわかりません。 野生の花を楽しむ一番の方法は、野生の花を観察し、研究することである。 where they are growing. は、「野生の花が育っている場所」だと思うのですが。   詳しく教えていただけると有難いです。

• matterの意味は?

Goo教えて! の投稿を読みました。 回答済みでした。 これを読んで、分からないところがありました。 教えていただきたいと思います。 (1)matter 3回あります。「かけがえのない人々、大事な人々だった」    という理解で正しいでしょうか。 (2)I think it comes through us from our children.この部分について    ”it”は前行の、have spoken を意味するのでしょうか。   父兄たちの「この事件を無念に思う気持ち」は、「私たちの言葉というより    亡くなった子供たちの言葉です。それを、私たちが話しているのです」   このような意味でしょうか。 *間違えている可能性は大きい。   なおさら、理解したい。   よろしくお願いします。 *先日のアメリカでの悲惨な銃乱射事件で、葬儀を終えた遺族の母親がインタビューに答えていました。 * Where do you find the strength? I mean, you spoke at Noah's funeral.    And so many mothers and fathers have spoken at their children's funerals.   : I don't think that source comes from… within us. I think it comes through us from our children.    They wanted to know. They were here, and they mattered.   They all had families and they mattered. (涙)   And so did all of the educators who died that day. They all mattered.    They all had families, they all had friends.

• 英文和訳をお願いいたします。

英文和訳をお願いいたします。 However, I feel the need to say here that I don’t think that the music should get lost within some “aim” or a concept, in the end it’s all just about the music itself. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします・・・

• 和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いますか? 会話文の一節です。 Some people get in the position where theyーthey're thinking all of the time, of what the world's going to think of this o r that instead of what they themselves think about it.