• ベストアンサー

英語を和訳お願い致します。

英文 I will be cooking thai curry tonight! haha x going to Australia 'aint the exciting part... I can't wait to see Joke, Adam & *SAHARA*!!!! です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

今晩はタイカレーを作るぞなもし。ワッハッハ! オーストラリア行きなんて面白くもねぇーし。 ただジョーク、アダム&サハラに会いたいだけなのさ。

tanizakibb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 和訳を願いします

「well im sorry it rained there you it is going to snow here ^^ i cant wait」 和訳をお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 和訳お願い致します(>_<)

英文が長くてメールが翻訳できないので和訳お願い致します(>_<) I only plan to visit Seoul, then take a felly down to Japan, Where i will be staying in Kyoto :) I want to visit so many places in Japan!haha Do you have any recommendations? :) I am not too sure how fog is formed, but it usually appears on very frosty and cold days, i think it is when water can't evaporate property and forms a fog ( I am not sure though ) And we usually get 1or2 days worth of deep snow! So we get a quick chance to make snowman, it is really fun! :) 長いですが翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

• 英語 短文

hey you guys I can't wait to see you guys again! この文はおかしいですか?

• be going to について

Be going to の形について教えてください。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6863342.html 上記の質問をみて、I'm going to go shopping.=I'm going shopping.と略せるのはわかりました。 でも、I'm going to shopping.は間違いですか?(going と shoppingの間の『to』は不要なのか?) では『今夜クラブに行くの場合』はどうでしょうか? I'm going to go clubbing tonight. =I'm going clubbing tonight. か I'm going to clubbing tonight. のどちらですか?? あと、この文章はどうでしょうか? My mother is going to go to a concert next Saturday. この文章は下記のように略せますか?? My mother is going to a concert next Saturday. あきれてしまうような質問かもしれませんが、教えていただけると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• "be going to"の否定はどう書きますか?

I am not going to have dinner tonight. I am going to not have dinner tonight. どちらでもOKでしょうか? 後者のみがOKでしょうか?

• 英語の訳し方

いつもお世話になっています。 A: Shall we go to a movie tonight,Cathy? B: I'd love to. のI'd love to.を「私には、愛がありました。」と訳したんですがなんだか合わないような気がします。 もう1つなんですが、 A:Has she been to a doctor? B: she's going this afternoon. のshe's going this afternoon.を「彼女は、今日の午後行っています。」と私は訳しました。 この2つはここまで訳したんですがこれでいいのでしょうか。なにかアドバイスありましたら宜しくお願いいたします。